Eco-boost engnes are junk

Eco-boost engnes are junk.
Overstressed 4banger
Link related

allfordmustangs.com/forums/mustang-s550-general-discussion/835082-buyer-beware-dont-buy-2-3l-ecoboost.html#/forumsite/20799/topics/835082?page=1

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/leisure/2013/05/15/ford-owners-sue-saying-ecoboost-engine-defective/
mustangecoboost.net/threads/tsb-15-0097-dtcs-po300-and-or-po316.895/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

name one company that went from pigfat gas guzzling engines to small 4 cylinders without having trouble
you cant because americans can only make pigfat

Who are you and why have you posted 4 threads about ford ecoboosts with the same 'one sentence then a link' formula?

typical mazda junk
support america get a vee ayte

We been making 4 cylinders for over 100 years dummy.

>The rough running after a cold start and associated check engine light will not cause damage to the engine. Therefore, please be patient for a fix.

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING

You know this forum post sounds like some butthurt GTR fan.

Lol what a fucktard.

"OH MY GOD MY CAR IS IDLING FUNNY NOBODY BUY ECOBOOSTS"

how dumb.

Youre stupid.
>car has CEL and runs like shit
Nah everythings ok
Ecoboost a shit.
Ford a shit
Only retards buy poorly made cheap cars.

Daily reminder, a 4 banger mustang is still faster than 99% of Veeky Forums shitbox cars

Who mustang master race here

Not when it wont run
>less reliable than a RX8
Top kek ford

You where saying?

>thinks purpose built race cars are the same as road cars
Ford fags are dumb

Better than a Corvette, at least...

You were saying?
foxnews.com/leisure/2013/05/15/ford-owners-sue-saying-ecoboost-engine-defective/

>Daily reminder the Ford GT BTFO of all the V8 and it's a V6

Im not sure what people expected I mean you are making some 310 HP/320 TQ out of a 2.3 liter 4 banger....

Thats a lot of power out of a 2.3 liter engine.

If you hop up VW's EA888 1.8t to something like ~240 HP it too will start to have issues like this occasionally.

Just what happens when you turn the boost up.

Best and only real option has and will always be the 5.0.

mustangecoboost.net/threads/tsb-15-0097-dtcs-po300-and-or-po316.895/

>no drivability concerns

Seems like it's a software bug that some boomers are getting up in arms about.

>only retards buy 2 ton """"muscle cars"""" with less power than my fucking weed wacker
ftfy

>4 banger
>boomers

I almost certainly thought they would exclusively buy the 5.0. I know one boomer that bought a V6 but he just wanted a "mustang".

I mean. I test drove the ecoboost mustang and it's a shit ass car... but even with that, this doesn't seem like a legit issue. Its like saying frs has crickets so I'll sue...

But keep posting the threads, as this this car is absolute garbage...

nah 300 hp for 2.3 L is fine
most 2L turbo are around 250 hp

I've been making 365 hp/420 tq out of a 2.5L I4 for 6 years now without a single hiccup. Very modified but you'd think in 2016 they'd catch up the the aftermarket by now

>most 2L turbo are around 250 hp

Not really. stock most are ~220 or less.

Could just be that Ford has this engine pushing its design parameters already.

Like people have said on the forums regarding tuning of the 5.0 "there just isnt much room for improvement, Ford got almost all they could out of it".

i was thinking of subaru's and hothatches like the megane rs the civic r the focus rs
but yeah otherwise on most cars they're at lower hp

It's essentially just the Mazda 2.3L out of the Speed3.

The EcoBoost 2.0L/2.3L are based on the Mazda L engine series, where as the EcoBoost 1.6 is based on Sigma(/Duratec engine (3.5L is based on the Duratec V6 as well).

Should've bought a V6 senpai

>dat ford fanboi damage control
Just accept that ford is fucking garbage already