/wowg/ - World of Warcraft general

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/item=139389/charred-locket
discord.me/wowg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best rogue spec at 110 for pvp? Alternatively, how is sub at 110?

post origninal mogs no tier or cm

>tfw no Khadgar bf

2nd

PSA FOR WOWG

There are two hidden transmogs relating to the Broken Shore that were never announced officially, and are very easy to miss if you aren't looking for them. One is an invisible feet slot transmog, for the Horde, and the other is a pure white hood, for the Alliance. Both are usable on any character, but you can only obtain them if you are playing on the respective faction.

Griftah's Authentic Troll Shoes are available from a vendor near the shore and boat right before you leave for the Broken Shore as a Horde. He also has a few other interesting items and toys, such as the "Whole body shrinka".

Alaina's Bonnet is a little more complex. On the Broken Shore, there is an altar during stage 5/6, with a pile of ashes on it. This altar will drop the Charred Locket. This item is not Soulbound, so if you have already completed the Broken Shore, you can buy one from the Auction House and still use it. Once you have this locket and have completed the Broken Shore, you take it to Eastvale Logging Camp, and look for Alaina. Upon giving her the locket, you leave the zone, and return to find she has committed suicide, and left her bonnet for you at the foot of her bed in a chest.

wowhead.com/item=139389/charred-locket

These items will not be obtainable come Legion and are both very special Transmogs, so I highly recommend getting them while you have the chance. I am sharing this information with you because I don't want you all to miss out on some potentially amazing transmog pieces, simply due to not knowing about them.

Remember to join the wowg discord!

discord.me/wowg

Reminder that Shiteral Poo unironically wiped to heroic Archimonde more than 15 times last night.

>tfw not sure if I wanna get into hardcore raiding again

Anyone know this feel? Once you quit once it feels good not being forced to raid every day

what's the best spec in Legion, and why?

who?

source?

Is unironically even a word...

>No self healing
>Vengeance literally right there

whoa ... this made my brain thinky

SOURCE

I want to and I cba kissing assholes to get into a good one when I'm a veteran who killed m'uru during tbc

Can you shut the fuck up?

I have an ElvUI question. When I cast the spell ''CONSECRATION'' on the upper left corner of the button there is a CONSECRATION icon with a timer on it? Now, it's not in the same place as buffs would be or debuffs, it's like it's pinned to the upper left corner of the button itself.

r8

>some monk healer legendaries almost force you to go for fistweaving due to how good they are

How do people even justify using a GCD to NOT heal as a healer, wew..

>tfw peerblock doesn't work anymore
._.

>ElvUI

>Image for ants
>No info about anything at all

You people are bein real faggots about this stupid shit lately.

>You will never have a healer so dependent on your fat futa dick that they need to fuck before a normal dungeon's worth of healing, much less anything more difficult.

Why live?

comfort ship akagi custom

>shitposts instead of reporting and moving on
Doing god's work user

Reminder to join the most popular, up-and-coming exclusive /wowg/ guild. Now recruiting for Legion progression with a growing roster of great people. Looking for RDPS for Legion! Whisper anyone for an invite, join today!

@Illidan-Horde

Also, big thank you to those who came out yesterday to participate in the final WoD /wowg/ flex run. It was fun!

daog

>tfw want to try it for a little bit but don't want to backtrack on all the progress I've made being a normie because of how bad *** was

It's a bitter sweet feel desu

Eyepatch is a little overdone in general by this point, but the rest is pretty nice.

>wiped to Archimonde 15 times on flex
you can't make this shit UP

But I will tell people to shut their mouth while I move on

This way better

vocaroo shitposting when?

sad!

thx for the r8

thanks homie

Lynris... if you read this: YOU OWE ME 2,500$ AND I WILL GET THEM BACK FROM YOU.

I borrowed her some money so she could get her life back on track but... After she had my money on her bank account she blocked all communication with me.

If she doesn't start to reply I will report her to authorities.

please no, I hope ralph didnt see your post

tell me, /b/ - are all elf players autistic, or just those who post on Veeky Forums?

Un is a suffix meaning "not", so unironically would be "not ironically"

Anything but ret paladin

>literal Dark Intent 3.0 multiplied by 3 with Greater Blessing, something they need to actually perform despite being designed to be the complete opposite
>literally just flailing around building up holy power - ret being the only spec to have it now - to either do single target or AoE
>rather terrible AoE selection in general
>literal subpar mobility thanks to being the only spec to not get cavalier as a talent
>the most damage you'll ever manage to do comes from debuffing with Judgement and then flailing around with holy power spenders consistently

They literally gave people Ashbringer like they dreamed but then stapled it to the worst possible spec right now. It needs a better mastery and better tuning to actually be good.

>You will never be taken in by a pandaren and drink all the time with him then fall asleep against his fuzzy belly every night

I thought Ralph finally had killed himself? Shame if he's still living.

Welll you seem like someone you'd want to block, so

all, because when theyre not, theyre memes or tools, so

He is shit anyway.

who

>him

>Yes officer, her character in world of warcraft was named Lynris
>"But what was her name?"
>Lynris
>"No, the actual person"
>I don't know
>"Well, good luck"

I guess hes still rping his emo phase in tanaan

I have made a report to authorities already. It is just matter of time, Lynris, when you'll get prosecuted.

Fuck you user, Khadgar is the most perfect and cute husbando to ever exist

Yeah, we tried really hard to carry 21 people initially, but it was just too heavy. I guess I was too ambitious (read: stupid). I knew it was going to be a fuckfest, but I didn't think it'd be THAT bad. I mean even with Roxxy helping we couldn't do it.

We still had fun though! If some people committed suicide last night, I'm sure it was purely coincidental and is not held accountable.

Let's be honest the whole spec needs redesigned from the ground up. You press buttons, but it doesn't feel like anything is going on, you just press them because they're not on CD. The same holds true with protection, though protection is actually a good tank. The old holy power generation spells are still there, even the spec no longer uses holy power, so they really don't do anything special aside from make you feel like you're doing stuff. Ret is the same way, I'd rather by auto attacking to set up for a big burst than just smashing buttons for slightly higher than average damage.

So do the trannies in /wowg/ all wear diapers like normal trannies do?

mommy go to sleep already

disagrees

>tfw ported out early and didn't get summoned back to be in the group photo
i feel left out

What a wasted get. Piss poor mafe and piss poor husbando. Get some taste user. Get a real husbando, like Genn

Genn is too pure

>be 16 with micropenis
>pick tauren warrior
>now 27, still with little dick
>currently orc warrior
???

>mfw I've mained a moonkin non stop since TBC

Anyone else /neverchange/ here? I don't even know what I'm missing with other classes and don't even care. Fucking moonkin4lyfe family.

>tfw considering quitting wow to become a mma figher

Is there a way to change the default UI or do I have to get a mod for it?

I just want to make the HP & resource bar that appears when I'm in combat bigger and give it number values.

He is best husbando

Not sure if you guys know, but Blizz hotfixed the invasion xp again. Now you get diminishing returns in invasion stages you've done per invasion and if you've completed a stage before in the overall invasion, you wont get a box or xp reward for finishing it again. It took me three invasions on the hunter I was leveling to get from 39 to 40 before I called it quits. Remember, no fun allowed goy.

>I have been immortalized as a pasta
Livin' the fuckin' meme right now.

same here with destro warlock
even though pvp meta effects my mood, I will never change my class or spec

Same. I've tried a lot but I always come back to warrior, regardless.

Dogger

What did Ulduar mean by this?

He's one of the only well written characters so I'm assuming someone other than Metzen is doing it

>playing destro in legion
i'll pray for you

mermaid race confirmed get hyped

>"hey man can you port me to shrine"
>"sure"
>cast portal
>think hes giving me 350g
>he literally gave me 3500g to port him to shrine

what the fuck

This is the first time I pasted you, dude chill

You can make it larger in the default UI, but I don't think you can give it numbers.

i-M-M-O-R-T-A-L

When is the horde going to get dismantled?

I was honestly considering going Prot from Ret, but playing Prot feels like playing some weird watered down Prot War that can't survive that well. It's entirely possible if you have a healer, but otherwise you're going to be taking short bursts of breaks healing yourself back up after a long day of eating shit from multiple mobs out in the world. In PvP I wouldn't even bother.

Holy just seems so much more appealing, but I never really played them in MoP mostly because I sucked at healing back then, but I'm pretty good now. I just remember leveling as Holy was a pain because they had literally no way to deal damage outside of Prism, which was in no way spectacular.

>Bout to lose job
>need money to pay child support

I guess it's back to selling carries. Can't wait to get banned again sooner or later

tfw no pandad

I'm not into furry shit though user

I appreciate that

I really do

nice blog rofl

how's enhancement shaman?

This is how Michael Phelps was created

I noticed i wasn't getting stage xp anymore and i did find it weird that from 85-86 i was getting 50k xp per boss but from 86-87 i was only getting 35k
Still a total of 73 levels to go, i feel like it's gonna hurt

Is there a mage offhand in invasions? or is it just the sword/wand ?

when rogues get the final tier combat pvp talent

thanks please subscribe i have more blogs coming daily

Neither am I

you can't get prosecuted for lending money, you're an idiot

he can just sue you for harassment or something back and you'll be in deep shit

Holy is in a really good spot, not just numbers wise but ability wise. You're not going to be blanketing your party or raid with healing like a druid, but you're going to be able to keep up just about any tank unless they run in with no gear and a shovel. Prot is, however, brainless tanking. It's effective, don't get me wrong, but it's not involved. I love classes that have an involved spec and a casual spec, paladin has both as well as a ''JUST'' spec.

You might as well just quest at this point, because now since the boxes don't drop you don't make any gold from doing invasions.

Quick, name the leader of every race in your Faction. I bet you can't do it without Google.

Velen.
Draenei faction masterrace.

>someone posts something wow-related
>HURRRR NICE BLOG

oh yeah god forbid someone talks about wow in wow general. oh so sorry, clearly he should have just made another fetish shitpost. UHHHH MUH FEMPANDER FURRY ASS I WANT A FEMPANDER TO SHIT IN MY MOUTH JUST TAKE A HOT STEAMING BEAR SHIT DOWN MY THROAT HURRRRRRRRRRRRR