Or if you want come buy my gti
I'm so done with vw

I would rather buy a corvette with the intention of track days

auto or manual?

Manual

>buying a VW
>not a TDI
Are you retarded by any chance?

Save your money up for expensive repairs bro.

Trying to get something that'll get me from college and back for the next few years.
My car isn't worth fixing. I'm just taking what I can get.
Find me a TDI for this price in Greensboro, NC

Are you fucking kidding me? Get a Corolla or a Civic (if you can find an unraped one) then.
What's the point of buying a boring and not even that economic car that isn't even that reliable?

greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/5648263896.html

Srs tho I gotchu famalam

greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/5632539147.html - Scam probably

greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/5633925629.html

greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/5644167847.html

greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/5643704929.html

>Turbo

>Tdi
>impala
???????

>110kw for a pigfat car
lmao

Implying he needs a jetta at all. He won't get a TDI so it doesn't mean settle for the crap model.

He could try getting a job and buying something better.

>Doesn't have a job? Lol
I've got two. Trying to leave College without crippling debt

Then don't buy a $2600 shitbox jetta and get a camry/corolla for supreme mpg A to B

Someone explain to me what's wrong with this model

Subjectively: ugly and boring
Objectively: the maintenance is too expensive for a poor student.

The speed and power is not what you'd expect and the reliability of a VW as a college student means you won't be able to afford the upkeep.

Test drove it, power is fine for me
Thanks for the explanation

They are heavy for their size and get pretty mediocre gas mileage. But I had the 2.0 which was pretty atrociously under powered, hill starts with the AC on became a problem past 150,000 miles. Plus these early 2000s VWs always seem to have brake issues.

On the bright side the radio is really nice, but the gear stick is in the way of many of the controls it is like VW wants you to rest your hand on the stick, rule #2 of driving stick don't rest your hand of the gear stick.

Also the VW symbol on the wheel is nice and shiny which is fine, until a sunny afternoon and your eyes are blinded from the suns reflection off the wheel logo.

Also the door locks are a concern on early 2000s VW so make sure those work.

The interior is the selling point on these cars. I'm 6'5" and I can fit comfortably into the front AND back seats, something I had only previously been able to do in a Focus. The materials used in the interior fit together well and hold up well over time.

> the door locks are a concern on early 2000s VW so make sure those work.
When I unlock the one I'm borrowing right now, all the windows roll down.

Mate the 1.8t is great

I'd say yes, I'm getting a vr6 as a second car because they are pretty cheap around where I am. Gonna get wheels, coils, and exhaust. Probably a paint job and new lighting. I think it will be a good little project I can do on the weekends. Will be a nice change from my nms passat commuter.

Are you using your key? You're supposed to click the key twice to unlock all doors. If not the door lock actuator Isn't working well, common among vw

this x1000

op, the 1.8t is a powerful engine but has a trillion problems past 75k, and the interior is made of glass