Motorcycle help

So guys I have 2 motorcycles I am interested in so far. Here are some what of an idea of the bikes I am interested in
>give me pros and cons of these bikes

1st bike ever, want one that is easy to maintain and are just a good buy in general

Is this a good one so far
>pic 1 of 2

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_SV650
auc.fvej.com/bike-5440986.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>300
Good first bike but gay as fuck. Why do you think the guy is selling a 2014? Unless you have zero self control buy something you wont get bored of in a month.

Kek 3 owners and 7k miles. Its a childs bike. If you buy into the starter bike meme its not a bad one however. You will sell it immediately tho

Well it's going to be my 1st bike, I want it to be cheap but I want to go around driving it a lot and getting the hang of it. Maybe down the line I will get a better bike. Give me some recommendations guys? I'm all ears. Keep it under 7000 dollars
>pic un related

Give me what recommendations from your personal experiences m8

sports bike preferred and with this some what look to it. Red, black, white, those colors also

I started on an SFV650 about 10 months ago and am just now starting to get bored of it. It's perfect for a beginner, light, low seat, cheap, and a torque curve that won't kill you like a 600.
Plus that open headers vtwin sounds noooooice

Dont buy a 250 or 300. If you must buy a starter bike do yourself a solid and get a ninja 650 or the like. Honestly if you arent a complete retard a light weight sportbike is just as easy to ride or learn on as a "starter bike." Those tiny displacement bikes are for license restricted yuropoors and ausfag. Get a 600, never go full throttle til youve ridden a few k, be happy you dont have to sell the big immediately like the three saps who fell for the meme

Thanks m8. Any more recommended bikes?

Even this guy is bored
Just buy a 600, dont go fast, and be happy you wont sell your bike after a season for a loss

Yuropoor meme. Dont fall for it.

Is it easy to maintain and are parts for it good? Reliable? I love how it looks. And it has power I'm assuming from your last statement

Dont get a liter bike, they are too heavy. Any 600 will do. (Remember 650s are slow bikes despite the bigger number). Brand wise its all the same, just find what you like in your price range. Everyone has a favorite, but all sportbikes are good. Personally i like buells for ther v-twins and rotax engines.

This guy knows the truth. Why so many people completely waste their cash and spend a few K on a little 250 or something equally ridiculous is beyond me. My first bike was a 600 Yamaha Fazer, had about 100bhp. had that for a year then moved onto a GSXR750 K5, never crashed either, never nearly died on either. Both were easy as hell to ride and not remotely ' un-user friendly' like people make them out to be. they only go fast if you ask em to. For the same money as a little toy bike that will be boring after a week, you can just get a genuine bike that does everything better. Get an old CBR600F or a Bandit or something like that for about £1500 and jobs a good un

Just recently got into the bike scene and was at first going to get a 250 ninja. Decided to get a Suzuki SV650 instead. THAT BIKE IS AWESOME. very reliable and good enough power to not be blasting at 12k RPM doing 75 on the highway. I'd recommend a bigger bike to learn on if you are not a moron and go full throttle. You will get bored of a 250 or 300 and the amount of power they have is good up until you need power on the highway cause someone did something stupid and you need to get away from they fast.

Pics? Would be great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_SV650

I have a 2003 650S. I think you'd like those bikes a lot more than a 250 or 300. And you may find them at the same price. Slightly more mileage, but they're strong engines.

Checked and lurking

How's this?

Good deal?

He probably didn't do the valve service at 24k (can cost up to $1000 because of the # of valves) or it's a salvage title

>been riding for three years
>chicken strips thinner than yours
>still not bored
>Gixxer insurance
You don't want a Gixxer for a first bike. Look at something cheaper. a Katana is a Gixxer, but it's a sport-standard, instead of a proper sport bike, so the rate is smaller. Gixxers also have a terrible reputation for being banged up by squids who get killed on them. So your insurance company will assume you're a psycho.
Honda CB600 "Hornet" would be good if you're going for a naked bike. Nearly everything at 500-550ccs will also be a sport-standard instead of a sport bike.

You also want a sport-standard if you're above 5'10". Sitting on a forward leaning bike beyond 30 degrees is suffering, especially if you're going on long rides.

If Japan would just export them, 400cc bikes would be perfect starters. Not big enough to kill you, while being big enough to carry a passenger. Thanks to Japan's licensing system, 400s have a decent aftermarket, and people turbocharge their CB400SFs occasionally.
auc.fvej.com/bike-5440986.htm

.... I want a bike now but only have 1,500 dollars atm.... Ughgh.... Can't save up any faster

>Older
>Ninja
>250
It keeps value, you get a bike, you get cheap insurance, you get experience. You sell the bike for close to what you bought it, buy a better bike later. The 600 starter meming fucks need to realize that not everyone is a richfag that can afford a twelve grand supersport for a first bike.

So how much does insurance cost average for a new driver like me. Age 20

>webm un related

>abs

Insurance could 300. Some one correct me if I'm wrong?

I'm 20/M, paying basic liability on an '05 ninja 500. It cost me $800 last year for insurance, quoted at $700-750 this year if I renew.