>pic related is mine

They all scream tryhard hipster to me.

stay mad jelly fagit

Same as yours

The Subaru Impreza

Ok.

Rotsun

>h-he doesn't l-like what I like. H-he's j-just j-j-jealous

A big ass V8 with a blower mounted in a truck so that it does wheelies isn't cool to you? A turbo 4.3 Datsun isn't cool to you? Why?

Vettekart. it's just an amazing performer when you consider the budget.

>A turbo 4.3 Datsun isn't cool to you?
Not with the amount of breakage is has. V8-derived V6 engines like the 4.3 are never eally cool. Now, if they'd just slap something stupid in, like Cummins, that'd be great. BRING BACK THE HATERPIPE

>A turbo 4.3 Datsun isn't cool to you?

theres nothing cool about that one

and the REPU would be cooler with a rotary

The Mazdarati of course, I have a thing for mid/rear engine swapped pickup trucks, and it has proven itself not to be a complete failure for a change.

I want to know more about the guy who threatened to pipe bomb them over the vettecart

Except Cummins swaps are "popular" right now so they're pretty common

The REPU would be a slow as pain heap of garbage with a rotary, as proven by an actual REPU in the latest episode.

because you cant modify rotaries right

a rotary is cooler than some v8 redneck swap

The REPU would've been cooler and less maddening for rotards had it not been a REPu, but just a regular B1800 Pickup.

Alright then. They'd think of something even more stupid. Dodge-sponsored Viper swap? Flathead V8? Fuellie 283? Big block? Several Harley engines strapped together?

Same people who get all salty over LeMans.

the crusher camaro when it was a street machine with the blown big block

They're returning it to street machine spec though - and it's been a perpetual project car, so it changes are bound to happen. Not sure what they'll put into it though.

I thought they've been making it protouring lately. either way, an LS will never be as cool.

Not if it sits in the bed and has motherfucking boat headers on it.

why did kkk get b&

the fact that its in the bed makes me dislike even more

its stupid

Id take the engine up front with fenderwell headers over that shit

I guess the mods are nissan fags or something because they got upset by how rekt they were getting

or just how much I have been shitposting lately

First of all the RK guys didn't do the swap, they only bought the finished thing. Secondly who gives a shit about the opinions of rotards, they're chronic special snowflakes.

Draguar and Stubby Bob in wheelie mode tie for my favorite

The Hemi Gremi may end up at the top though, depending on how the episode goes.

Same. Wish they would fix it up again, the rotsun has potential.