/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Sorry for my fuck up edition

Old: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>5.0 and Coliseum some time in September
>Golden Sugo-Fest Aug 27 - Aug 29
>Onward Captain Aug.16 - Aug.29
>Rush to the Top Aug 30 - Sep 12
>Super Success Aug 23 - Aug 29
>Summer FN Aug 30 - Sep 6
- Raids -
>Aokij Aug 25 - Aug 26
>Enel Aug 28 - Aug 29
- Fortnights -
>Aug 16 - Aug 30 Wedding Nami FN
>Tom Workers Aug 30 - Sep 13
>Aug 23 - Aug 30 Pervert Franky FN, Hachi/Camie FN
>Aug 30 - Sep 6 Sky Knight FN, Smoker FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Aug 1 - Aug 31 Summertime FN
- Raids -
>Pica Aug 26 - 27
>Iva Aug 29 - 30
- Fortnights -
>Aug 23 - Sep 6 3D2Y FN
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 WB Crew FN (Part 2), Brook FN, Training Coby Helmeppo FN
>Sep 1 - Sep 8 Smoker FN, Gran Tesoro FN, Kuro FN

1st for I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

xth for Perona

>1 pull
>Mr. 3
G O L D O N L Y S U G O

Robin is the cutest.

Prove me wrong.

How do you chill out while rerolling? Getting gold after gold is beginning to get to me and I'm not sure I'll ever pull a double legend, let alone Goku/LL

By accepting it and not rerolling.

Halloween fn when?

For those still rolling, pay your respects

i watch netflix and do it. i got 1 boa account and 1 sw shanks account in 3 hours.

I don't look at Jora and Violet and say hey they look like they double/triple my financial intake

is black clad ace worth keeping an alt account for? been re-rolling for legends and finally got a legend he's only got dove tempo nami and fukuro (ball guy with the zipper mouth from W7) to back him up

yeah keep him, we may eventually get some sort of replacement for zephyr (both him with another sprite or just another character that is just as good)

735053364/amy7wecg: Corazon, loli dwarf and one other that I didn't notice

>tfw we probably won't be getting baccarat and gild for at least another year

ID:413057453; Password:pcaxezit;
izo, 4* vista and 5* 3d2y sanji
he's practically a legend

Is Byrndi World an acceptable Zephyr substitute?

not two turns so no

Wrong, 3d2y Sanji is great, but not as good as a legend. G3 is practically a legend.

They can both clear every raid/forest, and I'm pretty sure he can clear more Colo content than G3 because he increases your HP.

Corazon and Mansherry? sounds like a neat start

no legend can hit 100% clear with only f2p units. even LL needs legend marco for 2 forests. 3d2y sanji can also hit 100% with only legend marco.

i dont see how you think he's worse than g3

Plan of attack the next few weeks?
>present-8/28: Camie and Hatchi
>8/28-8/29: Ener raid
>8/29-8/30: Camie and Hatchi
>8/30-9/2: Summertime Robin
>9/2: Lobster farming
>9/2-9/6: More Robin
>9/6-9/13 Tom's Workers
>9/13-9/20 Perona farming
Don't know what I'll do the last week of Summertime girls.

why is 3d2y Sanji so good? he seems like a raid Enel for powerhouse characters
don't get me wrong, not saying raid Enel is bad or anything, just people seem to overhype Sanji
the part about not massively cutting your hp when using the boost is nice, but then again you're only using the boost when you're bursting whatever you're killing?

robin for 3d2y robin sockets and then hardcore grinding of toms workers for LL books

everything else doesnt matter

You know Enel has 100% clear rate right?

I actually thought he didn't

you need legend doffy and legend marco and sw usopp and boa for it lmao

How much does 3d2y Sanji heal for? That shit says heals for a little health

2.25x damage 1.5x hp and with 2 captains 100 candy each you get 1208 heal every turn + autoheal sockets 2208 heal every turn.

The proof is in the pudding. There's a reason he can clear everything.

>tfw finally max special/max level/max candy Mihawk
I'm gonna pull inthawk next sugo, pretty sure of it
at least raid mihawk is going to always be great, the special is too good

>blowing a character with a 2x heal

BUILT

She looks like she has rigormortis

S-So, how's this sugo?
Worth multipulling for?
help

Ezmode reroll botting guide:
> Click the record button
>Click OPTC Reroll app - wait for 20-30 secs
>Click OPTC App, it might crash . Click it again. Wait few seconds
>Follow other clicks until your first pull, >Once you done your first pull , wait and press CTRL+2 to take screenshot
>Pull and Take screenshot for all the pulls.
>Don't Close the yet - Goto Other and issue password , take screenshot (Since it is automated process you can leave it running and do other work. So it is better to issue password )
>Click the Square button at button which shows running apps , Close both OPTC and OPTC Reroll app
>Stop macro
>Before replaying the macro click the option and set the repeat number to say 10. This will repeat reroll process 10 times
>Nox will save screenshot to C:\Users\【Your account name】\Documents\Nox_share

try one
if you get some shit just expand box

I got sugar and leo on my multipull, its not that bad but it could have been way better, seeing how everyone pull went pulling is not as bad as other sugo but still not that good so pull if you need some QCK unit but dont expect a legend

ARE... ARE YOU ME?

Oh shit, I got Koala. Thanks bruh, only had 40 gems and didn't want to cash in for a multipull at 4 am.

np pal

Team to kill Moria on last level of TB2?

>blew like 25 gems+ during the wedding RR event because Muh Robin
>got Perona and Boa, no Robin
>Only have enough for one pull going into this Sugo
>Not even sure finI want to pull, because the only character I want is Baby 5
>Pull anyway
>mfw Baby 5

Finally, I can save gems again until the next big set characters comes out.

Speaking of which, what is the next big set coming to global?

Pulling a Monet has made this sugo so much easier, as long as the culmative damage per turn doesn't go over 1850 a turn I win by default, even if it takes 40 turns to beat a stage, probably gonna make her a permanent captain

if you want aboard the SS. Cozy Time, my code for an ez time helper captain is 120,067,583 I have 12 open slots, and it's slowly expanding as I chug on

you needed her, she can't say no to that

onlybandaiknows.jpg

How's the power creep in this game?

If anyone rerolled a Goku account you don't need please let me know

It's not too bad really. Some of the earlier units still see a lot of use, although others have been left in the dust. Power creep definitely exists but it's as mild as you could realistically hope for.

Many of the earliest units are still considered the best and most useful in the game.

Alvida, GPU, Arlong, Slasherdile, you'
ll hear much about those units here. That being said a lot have also been outdated over time.

Slight. Only a couple of old units are truly 100% useless, most of them are good enough that you still want them, and there are units that really stand out throughout all batches and you want for sure. Content of course only gets harder with time, so new units rather than completely replacing old ones, have way better uses in specific content.
It's not too bad honestly, it is there, but hardly an issue.

Hi, /opgg/! I'm bored.

Tell me which class is your favorite and why

Powerhouse.
I pulled Lucci.

I really think they do an awesome job of balancing this game besides the fact that like all OP games Luffy is overpowerd af. Oda probably has a contract that says all games must make Luffy broken.

>tfw mine is shooters
>tfw no ace
>tfw no Zephyr
>tfw no SW Franky

Thats hard. Fighter has no good captains, but I have 3 legends that are fighters so its a sexy ass team to field.

I have a solid powerhouse/striker team. Slashers are the biggest meme

Strikers

In addition to liking most characters that wind up as strikers, I have all of the good striker captains.

I do wish shooters didn't get totally blown out in the face of no Zephyr, though. I have a few that I'd like to use outside of required fortnights.

blame bamco creating two god-tier slasher raid bosses

Powerhouse, because there are a lot of solid options of every unit type and Dellinger's extra matching orbs are really satisfying.

Most classes are lacking in some area. For instance strikers are really lacking in solid DEX options while slashers are lacking in solid PSY options (although Momonga has alleviated this issue somewhat in recent times).

Powerhouse doesn't really feel like it's lacking in any type, so you could build a solid Powerhouse team for a fortnight of any colour.

I also quite enjoy strikers because they have a lot of units with solid specials on relatively low starting cooldowns, such as Kidd, Logsopp, Leo, Rakuyo, etc.

Gonna clear summer girls once also try to get ranking done. Then just gonna do toms and farm lobsters on friday.

I wish I had 3d2y robin, since I pulled croc last sugo.

>Gen Z
>Any of those traits
Okay now this is the most delusional thing I've ever seen.

We'll get someone. Zephyr is about to be gone for anyone even on JP that doesn't have him anyway.

And he is noncanon trash. Who would make a good shooter captain story wise? Franky or Moria seem like the go too. Maybe Daddy the Father?

>Mihawk can carry people through pretty much all the story content so far, most fortnights, and some raids, with the right composition
>Doffy can be splashed into any team and work because he has a fucking insane special
>Meanwhile, every other raid boss either occupies a niche/gimmick, or is basically garbage

Dex Slashers were a mistake

>Zephyr is about to be gone for anyone even on JP
Really? Source?

Daddy the Father was only in the anime so hes about as canon as Zephyr

Yassop

Driven
it's a fucking perfect class

Are they getting rid of all the movie characters in all regions?

I'd also say Franky, but since SW/3D2Y occupies a spot already, I have no idea who they could put in as a raid boss. I'd suggest Kuma, but he already got a raid.

>sitting on legend doffy and fujitora
>No boat
Where boat

2x ATK Boost 1.5 HP to Straw Hat units

Ben Beckman
Van Auger
God Usopp

>Get absolutely smashed by Crocodile in Rainbase.

What sort of crew should I have at this point?

You probably just want to wait until you have a Mihawk or Enel.

Post your fucking box for fuck's sake, or the team you're using. We can't offer advice if we don't know what you have.

PSY 2x or 2.5x Cap 3 decent psy beatsticks, Golden Pound Ussop and a SW Shanks friend cap or do this

Slashers with nice INT beatstick: Ryuma, T-Bone, maybe Momonga.
Alternatively, go with a Garp team.

Learn to favourite your units

5* Legend Doffy had a better idle but 6* attack is better

Corazon/Loli Dwarf AGAIN WHAT ARE THE ODDS
577063685/gpyatmc4

man your units are so underleveled

Which ones would you level first?

I bet you're Selous or QT, if I'm right you are to forward a 85 pack gems to my account tyvm

Well, I wanted a second legend, and I got it.
Everyone else but Inazuma and Chapapa is a dupe

Sorry to hear man, 1/16 chances out of a 1% red poster pull.

You'd be wrong

Driven

their team composition is amazing and each one is very unique

Get the cost together to run LL, then level one beat stick of each color (LL covers STR). Then get other captains. Make sure you get your GPU cooldown as low as you can manage. And get a max Thousand Sunny as soon as possible.

LL, hack, leo, thatch, franky
and favorite your units

Did 2 multi-pulls, got these new ones:

Thatch
Buffalo
Kalifa
3D2Y Brook

Rest are dupes, and no legend.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>just shipping from CR 3 months after release and the announcement of a recolor
T-thanks crunchyroll

Will shooters ever have their day?

I've pulled 4 times and got Kalifa twice

What's a beat stick?

Unit with high stats you use as the last tap to deal most damage. Normally with an awful special and CA, so he only serves to be there for damage.

What's the lowest attack value I should consider using?

There's no real answer to that question. The highest it gets to is 1500, so of course you want to take units as close to this number, but you also want sub units like Usopp that help you survive.
If you're starting, just take whatever deals most damage and that fits with your Captain.

I see. Is there anyone that I have that stands out as being a good investment for that role?

Arlong, Leo, Squard, Slasherdile, Doffy