/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

DRK tips edition

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>The Rising (August 27th-September 12th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Rising/

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mt8BPAFx
wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Category:Player_Character
youtube.com/watch?v=iArCSt3tCgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for dead lizards

>multiplier goes from 5.5x to 6.5x under Dark Arts
what a piece of shit

What?

>You can't hate one person unless you HATE THEM ALL
>OTHERWISE YOU'RE A HYPOCRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

please start boogeyman posting me I'm going to start tributing those posts at this point

What are the chances of this going Free to play? I've always wanted to play a good MMORPG, but I can't warrant paying a subscription fee every month.

yes all me bait-sama
except that's the same logic sjws use to shame people who aren't "advocates" so consider if you want to be in that camp or not genius

call this post bait again I don't care it's filtered now

Dragon punch!

Highlanders

most likely never

>we are now in full (You) denial mode I repeat defcon 2 full (You) denial mode

kill yourself

Never. There was one point when FFXIV became F2P and it was during 1.0 because the game was broken, not actually because of low population.

FFXI has less players and it's still sub-based.

sorry I don't like low poly breasts and slut talk like you do anonymous

>eb wanted to make Balmung alts so we could have some lewd threesomes
>got here a couple of days ago
>she's been too nervous to actually do anything
She can be too cute sometimes
I'm a little nervous too

According to every pre-60 player everything i do is wrong and i should kill myself.
Im glad this community is so straightforward when it comes to someone being shit despite themselves having no experience whatsoever but they simply know it better.

I really enjoy this kind of elitism.

What server are you on? I literally have not ran into this

there is no she, disgusting grown men
how about you go have actual sex instead, akward faggot

cuuuuute

t. lvl 56 WAR with highest job being said WAR

tfw late hours

no one to lewd around with

Are you on Gilgamesh? It sounds like you're on Gilgamesh.

see
its an EU thing

Emily was literally just begging for cum

I don't know who that is..

grown man of the month

Asking again - would anyone be so kind to tell me what was the price of a fanfest stream ticket last time?

15-20 bucks

i think to get the moogle code it was like 20 dollars

Thank you cute anons! Have a nice day!

Your EB is resistant to Balmung disease. Rejoice, many EBs have been ruined by the server.

Oh, well I like how they're lewd but nothing I can blow my load to. The cat just doesn't suit me.

>many grown men "married" with each other through a virtual, joke marriage, decided to textfuck other neckbeards

can you keep this cringy shit for american hours please?

I take back what I used to say. Primal DF is actually about equal to how terrible Chaos DF is

Sorry, this is EU hours and that is an EU posters and represents all of EU and defines what EU is. So cringey EU.

Now THIS is a quality lizard.

the most bland and boring face.

looks like a potatoe

Primal df is ass cancer. There's always a party of 3 or 4 normies that have no fucking clue how to do the simplest rotation and one person in the group that's amazing but for some reason choses to play with scum. You either suffer for 45 minutes or leave because you sure as hell aren't going to win a kick vote or get a kill. My fcs m/f ratio is almost 50/50 though so i take it in stride. Aether is a lot better but it's a hub for degeneracy and it's not just balmug.

>PLD has a shield
>still a gorillian damage migating abilities

Will someone post lewds or logs before I fall asleep?

*erps u*

ty...

Have a butt from yesterday

*erps u while user erps u*

xth for Zantetsuken soon

I'm thinking of buying this game.

How easy is it to find friends to chat with while I'm playing? I hate playing MMORPG alone.

Yeah, it's been a while since I dealt with Primal DF, I got so used to Chaos's Frenchies wiping to the most dubious shit that I held onto the thought that it was worse than Primal. Went back to a Primal alt and I've had nothing but the oddest of wipes all day. Void Ark and Weeping City weren't meant to have you wipe that often to Cu or Ozma

Don't you mean Zantesoonken?

The entire game is solo outside of a handfull of instances. As a result not many people socialize. The only contact you're likely to get is erp.

I found many friends ingame and met some good people in /xvig/ too, we've even created an ls and chat all day.

You can play together while leveling but the level gap can sometime ruin it

The main story forces you to break your party for every other quest. Parties are more of a burden than anything.

Wasn't a burden for me. We've leveled several lvls and then broke up the party and did our msqs while still chatting in fc chat and then after finishing some steps we continued lvling together.

>start dungeon
>everyone leaves at the start

Why does this happen?

They got it for levelling roulette and it's a long/terrible one and they just can't be fucked.

Why doesn't he just press overpower and flash

People doing roulette and getting a dungeon they dislike and are willing to cop the 30 minute penalty.

likely because they queued for leveling/mentor roulette and wanted to get a quick duty instead

post cute healers please

UGLY UGLY MALE

I don't know any cute healers

I can direct you to a cute cosmetic surgeon if you need one.

You can start

this is why the mentor system i a joke

you gotta pay the troll toll to get in this boy's hole
oh well...
shit taste

Because he dumb

Planning to resub after a year break. Are there any active Veeky Forums FCs recruiting in Gilgamesh?

easy

pastebin.com/mt8BPAFx

Only option is to transfer to Balmung and join Soft.

Come to Balmung an Curtain Call we're friendly in game :)

It's called glugcumesh now

hey whats up

are you a top or a bottom?

We're posting cute healers. You know any?

>Wanting to join an RP server

Do people even raid savage on there?

ty

Sounds good! I'll do it sometime next week.

yes
>Gilgamesh elitists

Yes I am a cute dragoon now actually how may I assist you

Depends on the guy, either is fine but I jokingly say power bottom

>Balmung Betas

Please post your page so I can chuckle wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Category:Player_Character

>getting midas pages from the comfort of my retainer just to prove nothing to some nobody on the internet
ok

REALLY

cucked

You know Soft has their own static which cleared A6S right?

Like a week after starting or something.

Except, you know, most of their group already had it on farm for months.

they've beaten A7S last week and recently broke apart because their leaders had a falling out or something.

depends on what you are looking for, just for raiding semi-casually there are plenty, but there are like only 6+ good statics on the server

i want to violate this lalafell

>beating 6 month old content is an accomplishment on balmug

>H-Haha I bet no one even does Savage on Balmung
>W-Who cares that they did it's old content

This is Shyv tier.

hey guys ;)

Post your a8s clears you degenerates.

I bet nobody here has cleared it.

who's the semen spud?

>broke apart

nyo

only thing is we need a caster rep since the one we've been running with is on a cruise or something lmeow but I think I maybe got that sorted too

Where's yours senpai.

>practicing on a dummy
>GCD drops out of nowhere
>Unable to execute action.
Is this server ticks or something? Really annoying

For rotations, I find my Chaos Thrust > PS'd Jump > 4th is tripping me up a bit, as I'm finding that I'm trying to land the positional, but the animation lock really screws me over. Is this any way to rectify this? I've tried waiting to check what positional I get, but it clips my GCD

youtube.com/watch?v=iArCSt3tCgs

its a video games shitposting hour