/owg/ - Overwatch General

Weekly Awful Fanmade OC Edition
Previous Edition: >Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw_KWcpL1uw
youtube.com/watch?v=hoLadZotBuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone want to share their OC?
No picture required, just the concept.

Genji Shimada! Be nice to him!

hana song

Is a shit

>be support
>genji in every single game
>he always goes for me (with his ult)
>team just stand nearby and does nothing
>"I need healing."

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jamison Fawkes!

>Trying to play Wilson to check the Genji
>Painfully aware of how shit he is without team support

The overnerfed shield is real.

Can they just fucking remove Hanzo from the game? Literally the most boring character to play, depending on how they handle projectiles is completely broken or completely useless, and all the players are cancerous weebs who don't know how to play the game.

In a game earlier where a McCree stood still and ulted and the Hanzo fired at him three times and still managed to miss every single shot. Literal fucking cancer.

+Reaper and Zen being popular picks

btw. HEROES NEVER _______

AUGGH

TALL GIRLS WHERE YOU AT
Like, latitude longitude wise
I promise I'll be gentle.

Which hero do you secretly take pleasure in killing?

>Temple of Anubis
>Zarya on Attack
>Enemy team is making it impossible to go to the 2nd point gate
>Suddenly everyone is there
>Oгoнь пo гoтoвнocти!
>5 kills except the torb that was on his sentry
>cap anyways because he ran away to heal

It feels so good when people actually make use of the Graviton Surge

>retards yelling about needing a healer in quick play

is there anything worse

Widowmaker?

My question is, what feeling do you think is stronger? Wanting to kill or wanting to serve Talon?

Why don't we just send this guy to find out about Sombra already?

>Get some Korean genji main
>Always force him to switch since he can't handle microwaves.

I'm in NZ.

>forced smile
MY DICK

미얀합니다

I hate they made the green hair his offical when it just looks stupid as well on him.

Tracer without a doubt

It's no secret if everyone says Genji.

>Be Zen
>Tracer shitter always trying to kill me
>Ends dead because of discord
>Taunt everytime
>Changes to Genji
>Still dead
>Then he ults me and only me
>He kills me because I don't have ult
>We win in the end anyways

I agree, I wish sparrow was offical

Be nice!!!

Daily reminder that omnics are the future, the past, and the present. Your women merely exist to be clanked and pass into the iris. Once you go platinum you split the atom.

post comics!

>throw a bunch of computers together
>call it a person

Full name: Rubellite Valor
Nicknames: Ruddy, Red
Sexuality: Bisexual
Place of birth: Australian outback
Alliance: Reformed Overwatch
Past alliances: The outback exiles, sand wyverns
Role: Defense
Main weapon: Cross bow
Written description: A short girl with a slim build and pale skin. She has short to medium length dark red hair. Rubellite also has freckles dotting her face, shoulders, and back. Due to the radiation in the out back she has unnatural bright yellow eyes. Her sand wyvern outfit has a brown scarf, belt and boots. She has a tan tunic as well as tan pants. For her overwatch outfit its white while the markings on her suit are a deep crimson color.

Corrupted Tracer skin when?

Talon skins when?

>Rubellite Valor
>having to list sexuality
>not just listing Australia as pob since the whole country is like one big town anyways
Stopped reading their to prevent further anger.

Backstory: Her family was part of a small group in the outback who strayed from the Junkers. At the age of ten she strayed too far from home. She was promptly captured by Junkers and sold to some talon agents. Rubellite was taken to a talon testing facility. It is here she met her best friend Peregrine. The girl was older than her by five years. After two years of being stuck in the testing facility and having horrible experiments done to them they had started to plot escape. This spread quickly to the other people trapped in this man made hell. A month before the plot was supposed to go through Peregrine and Rubellite were taken for extensive testing. Rubellite came back but had gained the inability to be burned as well as being quicker than a normal human. She had to quickly learn how to use her new heat powers. Peregrine was given the power over electricity as well as being stronger than most. She was also brainwashed, but only half way. Upon hearing the plans of escape her memories came rushing back. On the day of escape she helped and tried to escape. There was an unexpected explosion and in a last effort to help Rubellite and the others she trapped herself. Rubellite was distraught. Her and the group of misfits managed to escape Australia.

These are so cringey, Christ.

What's this trying to imply?

user, I....

They ended up wandering until they made a home for themselves in the desert surrounding the temple of Anubis. At the age of fifteen Rubellite formed the group of sand wyverns. Bounty hunters who targeted those who possibly had something to do with talon. At the age of twenty five the overwatch recall happened. Leaving her group in the capable hands of her second in command, Matt Ryder. Yes she was obviously accepted into overwatch but it did take some persuasion. She formed a quick friendship with Tracer as well as Hana song. Due to all her knowledge on talon she went on many dangerous missions. One she was sent on brought her face to face with the two notorious junkers, Junkrat and Roadhog. They met a few more times. Rubellite has grown very fond of Junkrat and does have a small crush on him. Yes the feeling is reciprocated but they aren’t ready to say anything. At the same time a new notorious talon member has risen with the name of Cerberus.

I'm all for the edgy "Hero falls to villainy" thing 'cause I'm just that type of faggot but these are awful.

Not soon enough.

>past
>future

Eastern philosophy considers there to only be the eternal present.

>when they can't kill the tracer

Here's a thought

Throw that gay healing thing in the trash. When Zenyatta presses Q he uses his extra arms to machinegun balls out like the mother fucking fist of the north star, and gains 2 extra Harmony and Discord orbs for the duration.

>tfw your whole team gives you cummies after the match and you hear "EPIC"

That was Mondatta's thing.

>tank form
>doing shit to Rein shield
Unless you're close enough to get inside of it, you're 100x better off in sentry mode.

>implying I don't have higher priority targets
Maybe if the fucking Reaper would do something I wouldn't have to worry about the Roadhog going unpunished and hooking half our team.

Tracer is CUTE!

>Tracer is CUTE!
But can she cook the casserole without burning it?
She can't. So she forces me to do this to her.

Hanzo. No matter if he's so good it's maddening or a useless piece of shit dragging his team down. Fuck Hanzo.

More heroes going through massive trauma with minimum edge

I wish those didn't use the disgusting red/black palette. There are other ways to make the character look like a villain than using that shit.

>needs more animu
youtube.com/watch?v=Uw_KWcpL1uw

does this count

What is updog?

>Overlook

Would Widowmaker be into anal? I think she would be an anal idol desu

someone on tumblr does some pretty rad reverse overwatch stuff without dipping into edge and i love it

Of course.

Bully Genji
Make Genji cry
Kidnap Genji
Rape Genji
Cum inside Genji while he cries after his brother to save him
Send Genji full of cum to his brother
Kidnap Genji again
Make Genji become a mind broken slut for his brother, becoming the biggest dishonor to the shimada family.

I'd think she's be into hardcore bdsm and the only way she could go off is by killing her mate
hey, that's sort of what spiders do

please post pharmacy

I love the red accents
...I don't think those are accents

Date Genji
Introduce Genji to your family
Marry Genji

Yeah, this one looks good.

But Dr. Ziegler I thought your parents are dead?

>you will never put tracer through the same brainwashing widowmaker went through so you can turn tracer into a sex slave

youtube.com/watch?v=hoLadZotBuE

Kiss genji

Is there a JUST edit of Pharah?

WIDOWMAKER's huge dick

I'm ready.

Tracer.
>HOLD UP THERE
>BANG

Kill anybody Genji loves and cares about infront of him
Save Hanzo so He can rape Genji while he talks about their childhood memories
Make Genji wish he was dead
Sell Genji as a sex slave

Daily reminder that mercy is trash compared to zen even after buffs and using her still makes you a liability.

Tseini is actually insane on Genji

daily reminder to play whatever you want

tell me about it

how are they gonna have babies?
isn't Genji like all robot except his face and some organs?
like robocop?

not in comp you won't faggot

play the fucking meta

I remember that thread.

>thinking breeding is required in a world of nanobots

How many more times will the Omnics need to conduct genocidal campaigns before people realize that they aren't our friends?

Yeah in quick play, keep that bitch out of comp until some decent buffs come her way im tired of being gimped.

Widow must have learned from the best
Blackwatch!

but I want my cute Mercy/Genji baby
they will make beautiful kids and Zanyatta can take care of all of them while the parents are out doing real work

How can anyone enjoy playing defense?

But there is only quick play. Be grateful that someon picks a healer at all.

playing Junkrat is a lot of fun

on other news what was that PTR-update about?

I feel you. When I see DEFEND in the left corner I instantly lose all the will to play.