Too many girls in the car general

YFW you're the only one in the car with a dick

>tfw you're the only guy in the car ever because no friends

Oh well.

The worst feeling. Esp if you're not driving.

>tfw no bf
Why even live?

>woman driver
>Dodge

TUCK AND ROLL IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE

>riding with your mom and and sisters

It's the blondes car. Brunette is her sister she's teaching to drive. Redhead and I tagged along since we were partying when little sister texted

Dude! Neon! I know a guy with an SRT4. I told her we needed to trade him my Fox for the weekend so she could drive a Neon that would get her pussy wet.

Not crazy about the rattling bushings in my ear but whatever. Not really a safety issue. Also brunette is driving at top speed of like 20mph right now.

>teaching her to drive
>in a loaded up Neon

You're gonna die OP

If my gf, I've taught her well and I trust her
If not my gf, sit in the back and prepare to die

My anus is ready. I passed a point in my life of being afraid to die and now I use a sliding scale of danger:how cool the news story would make me sound. I ain't even wearing a seatbelt.

Show your power level
Read the posts to her

>car full of passengers
>OP is so autistic he uses Veeky Forums as an excuse to avoid conversation
literally (not figuratively) kill yourself OP

>girl cousins graduation
>invites me to tag along for celebration drinks
>riding in 8/10 blondes daddy's money Mercedes with 10/10 in the back seat with me
If I had died in a wreck I'd have been alright with it desu

>Veeky Forums Anons are not optimistic for my survival
Would probably give little sister a complex. I'll tell blonde in a minute.

Would be posting a pic of the part where we were somewhat alarmingly close to the edge of a lake with a little kid fishing in it all Norman Rockwell and shit. Will snap it next time if we go by there again.

> implying this shit takes up even 5% of my attention

>"a girl sat next to me I can finally die happy"
truly pathetic; please keep this shit on /r9k/ or Veeky Forums

>constantly on phone
>desperately refreshing the thread to see if anybody replied
stop lying to yourself loser

We should all wish we were as fun as this guy. Obviously a real pro with the ladies.

Honestly a lil surprised no one recognized the blonde from the OP but whatever. I ain't connecting any dots for Veeky Forums

I guess the kid packed up and went home since it's getting dark but there's the lake.

>Honestly a lil surprised no one recognized the blonde from the OP but whatever. I ain't connecting any dots for Veeky Forums
If she was worth being recognized it would have happened

You must shout the next post that is dubs, OP

GO!

Deal. We'll be dropping little sister off probably before that happens. Blonde and redhead are down with whatever.

I jack off to you and your sister feeling each other up every day.

Ooooooooohhhhh hahahahahaha

Oh shit

Cool, Man. Glad we can help.

Don't pretend for a second like you actually said it faggot.

Dawwwww yyyiissssss OP

YOU BETTER NOT PUSS OUT

Oh! Dubs! I feel like that was a script get bit whatever. How can I prove I said it?

vocaroo and post link

Bahahahaha, OP better have delivered. Trips demand it.

Happens atleast once a week, sometimes I'm driving, sometimes I'm not.
>inb4 mother & sisters

I sometimes let my GF drive

> mfw I'm the only one with a dick in the car

Any time I drive with a girl in the car for more than a few minutes, they fall asleep. Every damn time.

Sounds like you're boring, user.

I can't hold a conversation and drive at the same time.

I can, I just lose some of my filters. It's weird. My most manipulative ex used to always get into arguments with me when I was driving because I was less able to sugar coat shit I said to her.

lmfao

they say ur true personality comes out when ur driving and its absolutely true, that shit happens to me in a car too, even as a passenger i still feel the driver personality

Your car lacks interesting elements

Makes sense, you can't focus on what you can and can't say because you need to focus on the road, so you basically just say whatever you're thinking at the time.

>tfw only one in car

Except girls have different priorities so if you say the wrong thing to a girl when she's driving she'll practically drive right into a fucking ditch and on top of that she'll say it's your fault.