This truck is a truck. I like most things about it and I think it would be a good choice. Now you say something

This truck is a truck. I like most things about it and I think it would be a good choice. Now you say something.

seattle.craigslist.org/kit/ctd/5641050219.html

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.craigslist.org/kit/ctd/5641050219.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah

>base model Colorado
>Fourteen Thousand US Dollars

If you want a good little truck to do truck things look for an old Regular Cab Long Bed Ranger. It will not be a piece of shit like all Colorados are and it will not cost Fourteen Thousand fucking dollars.

You'd have to be mentally retarded to buy that truck for even remotely close to that much money

>lifted truck lifted trucks diesel truck diesel trucks custom truck cummins truck duramax deisel duramax truck 5.9l 5.9 cummins powerstroke diesel truck durmax northwest motorsport 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 15 14 13 12 11 10 09 08 07 06 05 04 03 02 01

>implying you would go to a dealership and pay full price

Agreed, if you want a small truck to be a truck buying a long bed ranger, or a Toyota t100 in my opinion are best options. The Toyota pickup/hilux has been fun for me and gets you around but has zero balls or hp potential

>You'd have to be mentally retarded to buy that truck for even remotely close to that much money
>remotely close to that much money
>remotely close

That dealershit would tell you probably $10K out the door and you're still stuck with a fucking poverty edition Colorado with a useless bed. But your dumb ass would be like "wow I got a great deal!"

Meant for

>chevrolet colorado

>toyota
>truck
pick 1

>not stupid
>(You)

Pick 1

Well Mexicans and rednecks are pretty retarded.

The truckest of trucks is made by Toyota.

False

TOYOTA CUKS BTFO

>4 banger
>Auto
>Not 4x4
Almost bought one that was inline 4 manual and 4x4
For about the same price.
Love California.

BONE HERE! DO YOU LIKE MY SHOUTY RADIO COMMERCIALS THAT ARE ON EVERY 4 SECONDS DURING DRIVE TIME? GUESS WHAT - I AM EVEN ON THE MEXICAN STATIONS.
TRUCKAS!!!
TRUCKAS!!!
Y MAS
TRUCKAS!!!

I SHOULD HAVE INVESTED MY BASEBALL MONEY BETTER.

itt;
>don't buy a 4 year old Colorado because you can get 14 year old 3/4 ton cheaper

Just waiting for the arbitrary 8'x4' plywood measure of capability.

>seattle.craigslist.org/kit/ctd/5641050219.html
for $15k i could get somthing that hauls and is fully loaded so i would never consider that

same year and mileage, same options silverado is the same price.

All I can say about colorados is they can sure stick a landing. We got my friends colorado about 5ft in the air going 80 off a hill.

Fucking no. Fifteen large for a light pickup with zero options?
Get a ranger, or for that much money, get a fucking f-150.