NEW ENGLAND MEET

Old thread When? june 26th (sunday)
Where? down to 2 possible spots strawpoll.me/10560501
if you're coming, and havent dont so, report in here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IE6JQ-C7O31sz_02Ej7V8mMxQzsN0lmq6wnv9TRPFDI/edit#gid=0
we're gonna have a cookout, so we'll figure out what we're all bringing soon

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10560501
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IE6JQ-C7O31sz_02Ej7V8mMxQzsN0lmq6wnv9TRPFDI/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's get this thing bumping baby

>New England meetup
>6 states to choose from
>Both potential meetup locations are in the state that hates modified cars the most

Mass is the best middleground for all the people who said they were interested in coming.

Shit man this threads near the bottom bump that shit up

Bumping.

I'm really looking forward to this meet

Bump

This is an absolute shitshow.

Northeast meet, where we don't even really care to drive anywhere editon.

I don't wanna hear shit from you i've already driven 16 hours and 800 miles trying to check out where we might be meeting ahead of time

Hope noone jizzes in the food again

You're doing gods work user

Dude, the CA meetup itself is a 7 hour drive. Massfags are just entitled cunts.

Lmao we're not /k/
I have faith

This. The majority of people are too lazy or can't be bothered to drive more than maybe an hour or two away from wherever they live. Like hell I'm looking at 6 hours round trip and I couldn't care less

Literally i've seen one person complain about it and then alot of people bringing up that someone bitched about it

Were you here for the first thread? There was a lot of bitching

Lel ive already done twice that by the time i've gone to the meet and back I might put 24 hours behind the wheel of my 96 Camry which now that i've said it doesn't sound like a good idea you know what with Toyota and not being able to drive a full 24 hours ;)

But seriously my point was don't bitch about time put in when you haven't done any you think it should be somewhere else? Cool suggest somewhere else I don't care where the meet is as long as its fun and inside the northeast

Yes I was i'm pretty sure most of those who bitched bailed fast and never looked back

Alright. I'm just gonna make the call right here.

Natick is the place.

Let's do Natick's state park. Let's all meet up at the Natick Mall, and if not, if it's too packed, then at anyone of these parking lots around here (see pic) which I'm sure won't be at max capacity.

How does that sound for everyone? And if anyone later on wants to do some cursing or driving, we can quickly hop on I90 or Route 9.

How does that sound for everyone?

That looks and sounds great user! Now we just have to all figure out what we're going to bring

John, I really, really, really like this idea.

Heres a funny image i saved!

Thanks lori

The shoppers world parking lot is bigger, emptier and right next to the mall, way less crowded on a saturday senpai

Damn that looks absolutely perfect

What cars are showing up massh/o/les

Or will it all be mom's van/corolla

bringing my dad's new 2018 Lancer evolution MAX GT

why not keep it a surprise?

I just want to go to a car meet not a "we all have autism and shitboxes" meet

Maybe I didn't think this out

Good thing we're going on a Sunday

ahh i gotcha. well since we're all on Veeky Forums we're all at least sort of autistic, but dont worry im not coming in a shitbox

topkek

Who the heck shops at Shopper's World anyways? I saw them on an episode of Undercover Boss, and the placed looked like crap. It was a mess

>
The only chipotle in miles and miles is there

;)

are we planning to blast down these roads or just go the speed limit

what store should we park near, seeing as how we could end up scattered across this plaza
as long as everyone can keep up, and we dont get ass rammed by cops im cool

Dicks Sporting Goods is usually quiet

alright sounds good. ill make a mental note of that

you kids better make one of those fancy infographics you love so much

I can make a really shitty one later tonight. For ease of making later, whats the name of the state Park we're going to after?

Jk I'm a retard. I found it

Currently at Natick mall, this was taken in the electrical charging section of the garage

oh yeah they have a tesla circlejerk temple i mean outlet in there

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh snap

cool im bringing my Tesla too good to know they have a charging station :~)

Damn that's cool as shit. Never seen one that big before

Largely because of pussyfooting around and lack of any local knowledge/ignoring what was there.

Best suggestion so far was Franconia notch user.

Kanc run would have been rural, fun, and several options for cookouts, but cost 4 dollars too much in gas for casuals.

Google maps could have shown anything you anything else was hopeless.

X 1000.

I grew up in the Midwest, you drive 9 hours and haven't left the state.

Enjoy thee Dicks parking lot.

Works for me.

Sorry I couldn't get in at the end of the last thread. Was away from civilization for a day or so.

I'll be there.

Sign in on the Google doc

Already did.

Perf

Not sure if I should bring Neon ES or Charger SXT. Charger still has a dent in the front quarter panel. :(

Neon

alright i tried my best to make an infograph. granted i've never made one before,but yea lemme know what you think. hopefully this helps

cookout? are there grills there?

yea, we just gotta figure out what people wanna bring soon

easily the best part of car meets in New England are the grils

>implying there are NE car grills on Veeky Forums
nice try

Tfw I'll be the only grill there

i mean car meets in general not 4chins ones per se

ive only seen a few at car meets, and i know nothing about them because theyre constantly surrounded by a flock of autistic virgins

the one posted is one of the better ones ive seen, but yeah they get a lot of attention

>masspike
REEEEEEEEE

I don't get what the big deal is. like I understand its less common, but like come on now.

qt that legitimately likes what you like and isnt just doing it for attention is practically a unicorn

Provided the trans swap is done i might show up with my lolvo

name?

N E E D 4 S W E D E

thats very true. i wonder how many of them do it for the attention alone

Hey guys, be sure to bring cash for parking. Don't think they'll accept card.

Parking is 8 bux for MA vehicles, and $10 for non-MA

well that one in particular would be putting a lot of time and money just to front, but im sure there are more than a few who just show up to get attention

why is there no NJ meet this year?

well good for her for doin what she likes

pls moar?

dont wanna change the thread from a NE meet up to a NE qt car gril thread

go for it, keep the thread bumping

BREXIT party boys!!

how much are tolls in mass again

Fuck

the hell is her tattoo tho. thats what im trying to figure out. looks like a rope or a snake or something

Oooo. That's cool I guess. Not my thing but to each his own

im a legs/ass guy, i dont really care either way for tattoos, but im a fan

Who is this

for me it's mostly the fact that I have a modified car & live in Mass, so any drive over 40mins leads to at least one ticket for either something I did do, or something i didn't

Damn that's garbage

Goddamn why is New York never allowed to join in on fun?

You're more than welcome to come if you want

>MFW OPEN THIS THREAD CAUSE IT SEEMS INTERESTING
>MFW OPEN STRAWPOLL
>MFW SEE NATICK
>OK THATS COOL NOT VERY FAR
>MFW SEE HOPKINTON
>LITERALLY LIVE IN HOPKINTON

guess im gonna be seeing you faggots. are motorcycles allowed?

Correction. Looks like Natick is the meeting place.

You might have more luck meeting up in the Marlborough parking lot. Kinda more wide open and less populated. natick is good too though

Sorry br/o/s, I'd love to take the commute up from CT for this on the bike, but I have a wedding that day in Ashfield.

Maybe next times b/o/ys

like $4 desu. i know its awful.
well actually one is like a dollar. i think its the one right before Newton

>Old thread
>When? june 26th (sunday)
>Where? down to 2 possible spots strawpoll.me/10560501
>if you're coming, and havent dont so, report in here
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IE6JQ-C7O31sz_02Ej7V8mMxQzsN0lmq6wnv9TRPFDI/edit#gid=0
>we're gonna have a cookout, so we'll figure out what we're all bringing soon

So mind telling me why there's 16 votes in the straw poll and 11 people signed up in the g-doc? We need to figure out cook out stuff soon/ today

There should be stores nearby so I'm sure we can pick something up right there. Like hot dogs and buns at Target

Hahahhaha massachusetts SUCKS

There's a target 1 min from the Shoppers world lot, there's also boston market, 5 guys, papa ginos, BK, and McDonalds all within 1000 feet of that if you people want to order a pizza or something running short on time

bumpin with latest info

I'm gonna cruise 128 from wayland to Burlington after the meet if anyone wants to come drive and pull on people

Your plan is to meet at a shopping mall and then drive ten miles to a park for a barbeque?

Are you fags shitting me?