epicgames.com/paragon/news/epic-rare-card-rundown
epicgames.com/paragon/news/v30-2-release-notes
evga.com/articles/01045/paragon-bundle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Dekker!

game is terrible

bump!

this game is pretty fun :)

its like a mixture of dark souls and league of legends!!

This looks just like hearthstone but also like league of legends. It's interesting to see how far gaming has come.

>tfw murdoc misses his ult

>moba shit

bump!!!!!

>tfw you hit a moving target with Murdock's ult

>buy card packs for your item shop
lmao

why is it third person?

Gives a unique style of play, it's similar to Smite where you have to aim your autoattacks but it doesn't have a lot of the movement problems that Smite does.

Why play this over DotA2, LoL or even Smite?

It isnt ran by riot games and It has a vertical element to the map, only certain champions can gank by jumping out of the jungle.

>It isnt ran by riot games
But is epicgames any better?

Been calling my team niggers and telling them to get gunned down in a school shooting for 2 days and havent been banned or muted once, you be the judge.

Fags all of you
Sage goes in all fields

Played the game in early access and was flaming like a retard.
After 5 days I was perma banned

The card system is interesting as fuck and well designed.

Beautiful game design, and the jungle map is really well done.

Only i have issues with are UI clean ups, but its still in beta

can someone help me out of elo hell? im tired of noobs making me lsoe

bump!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

git gud

How's character balance?

still needs work

most characters seem balanced, some bruisers are pretty strong but they're susceptible to kiting so there's a lot of different mechanics at work.

dead

It was never alive. Most people don't even know it exists

I hope it gets big, I like the game a lot

>tfw u are down one inhib, a guy in ur team gets the orb and doesnt run back to deliver and instead fights and dies

Does it run like ass for anyone else?

Open beta only began a couple days ago so it's probably unoptimized, best to turn down some graphics settings for now. If they do optimize it well it's going to look great though.

Oh this has a General? Cool.

I tried playing Howitzer and gitting gud but I fucking suck how do I use him well

For me it does this wierd loading thingy where it doesn't load stuff until the last goddamn second which means that when shit goes down for the first time and everyone spams their ult the game just freezes for a couple of seconds. But after that (when the game has loaded that part) it never freezes again.

:3

How demanding is this game? Is it toaster friendly?

If you turn the settings down you should be able to run it with anything built in the past ~5 years at least, maybe more.

High end graphics, hard to run maxed

Even with this?

I don't know how you feel about cr1tikal but
youtube.com/watch?v=KpkOPs-oD1Q

Can't really say for sure, the game is free so if you're able I'd say just download it and try it out. Everything on low should work with that though.

Holy shit Veeky Forums thought I'd never see the day

I mean it is free on PC and PS4 so you guys need to shill harder on /v/ to make the Veeky Forums thread more populated. But then again /v/ as "one" person hates mobas so...

>It's a teamate picks Kallari and goes negative kda movie
>it's a everyone on my team is stupid but me movie
>It's a Khaimera ganking when ever he pleases and soloing tower movie

Game is fun but needs A LOT of polish on balance

Narbash is hazubando tier but the "Song of my people" needs to actually be worth a damn and "March" needs to move minions even faster

other than that EPIC the character is perfect

agreed with everything you said

game is fun as fuck just needs polish IMO, fix some of the systems and give us a crafting system for cards

>It's a your team picks all casters so you can't pick your waifu and get stuck on some shitty melee who gets kited to shit and you can't carry movie

bump

I've played about 4-5 matches and I'm starting to understand it more.
The thing is I can't play more than one match at a time since the game makes my ethernet port stop working until I restart my computer. It usually happens mid game too. Such an odd bug

Used to have that happen with LoL on my old laptop. Never did knew what caused it.

Bump!!

Now that I remember it may have had something to do with overheating but I was never really sure. The WiFi would stop working and I had to plug in the Ethernet cable but if that stopped working too then I restarted.

If you get first blood as Khimera congrats you win the gams

nice, glad to see a paragon general

>It was never alive. Most people don't even know it exists
nice meme

Anyone else got cucked by agora.gg?
Went from top 100 to top 300 ;_;

didn't notice that, but I notice everyone is apparently "platinum" now, even the lowlifes I played with earlier who I could've swore were brand new to the game and somehow the matchmaking put me with them

greystone who goes into enemy jungle alone over and over, feeding 7 deaths in a row? platinum tier obviously

Dekker is pretty cute, i'll stick with Brobash though he's my favorite caster/support

That's gay my dude.

Couldn't work on my toaster. Games that don't work on toasters never get anywhere.

The aesthetic of that hero is so fucking good, goddamn

I have similar setup. Game runs ALRIGHT.
Tweek some settings and it will run super smooth

This game sucks

It runs on the PS4

Seriously who are underrated heros and whatnot, and how the fuck do I use Howitzer without sucking

Biggest thing with Howi is learning how to use his mine, I still suck at it though. But good howis will ult and then keep you in the ult with the mine, or if you're pushing a tower, knock you into the tower etc.

Ult placement is a big one too, imo one of the best things about him is that his ulti almost perfectly covers the corner a tower is in and also the orb prime circle. Very easy to bully defenders away from a tower and push it free, instead of stalemating

Also his missile ability lets you hover in the air, you can even ult and then missile to hover for a while, though this disables the post-ult air control that lets you escape.

A Riktor that can land hooks consistently is underrated

especially if he can pull a camper off their tower so the team can push. It also works to pull someone on a tower so the lazer kills them

new news

epicgames.com/paragon/news/epic-rare-card-rundown

epicgames.com/paragon/news/v30-2-release-notes

finally some cards that do some cool stuff, although some of these are awful. Gonna be pissed when the first epic rare that drops for me is the "when you get crit" one or some shit ;(

Still feel like the card effects are too reserved/underpowered, but some of these are a step in the right direction

(also if "blight" is reducing healing by 75% then what's happening to poison? since that's already what poison does...)

hello

Howitzer is very good for learning how to CS in this game as his auto attacks have nearly zero travel time from close range are are effectively hit-scan.

As this guy said learning how to use your mine is a big deal with howitzer, it's his core skill intensive CC/mobility ability. Think junkrats mine from overwatch.

Another small tip is pretty obvious but you can end up starting a lot of fights by using your ult to cut off fleeing enemies, it's range is good enough that if 2-3 people are running from your team you can usually cut them off/ force them to either run into hell fire or fight your team.

I hope this game gets a Rylai's Crystal Scepter style item sometime. Howitzer would be insane with it.

hi

bump!

I'm getting around 115$ ingame bundle with my graphic card, could I sell it for paypal money or something?, where?

evga.com/articles/01045/paragon-bundle/

Post em

>When nobody knows about how beyond over powered murdock was

Bump!!!

The fuck? There's no way that's $115 value lol

But you could probably sell it somewhere yeah

What are the growth, fury, etc icons I'm seeing on the heroes page? Resources heroes use?

Not sure how that thunder cleavers passive works

Just makes "cleaves" do more damage which are when you do a melee attack, nearby enemies taking like 10% of the damage or whatever

Not sure if it affects rangers heroes that do splash damage like Howitzer but that'd be cool!

Also wondering if a ranger carry can go up to someone and use the active... probably worth having on a carry just for that if so?

Its the card types they use
Fury Attack Speed/Crit/Damage
Growth Health/Regen/Tank
Intellegence Mana/Mana regn
and etc

basically if you were nerdy enough to ever have played MTG it's like what your heroes "deck" can be composed of. Fury is straight red. Fury/Intellect is Red/Blue etc. And of course anyone can use gray/universal cards (artifacts?!)

The devs even mentioned potential upcoming "gold" cards that require multiple affinities :V

Shit nigga

kys

Top 5 best heroes are who

Dekker
Twin Blast
Steel
Murdock
Feng

Top 5 worst heroes are who

The worst is your favorite hero

Howitzer
Howitzer
Howitzer
Howitzer
Howitzer

>153303279
I use him and get raped dude, same guy earlier who was asking about how not to suck

build armor for iggy and you literally can't die.

1.Generic archer bitch with le hail of arrows wave clear generic ability # 4 and le lets turn her bow into a shotgun!!! Ultimate

2. Le first kill Khaimera face

3. Battle toad

4. I personally find gadget fucking boring

5. Mr. You ran out of my hit box but you still got pulled rhino face

Severog
Gadget
Gideon
Killari
Grim.exe

Fuck you for doing that, unkillable flamethrower pig of #slowburninudown

>Gideon bad

Top fucking kak

>sevarog
Bad
werelad

>A Mage forced to be close to the enemy that if not built a little tanky will be forced down by the ADC in moments or if the littlest CC disrupts him cancels ult

How is that good?

Only his ult forces you to be close and if your even slightly ahead you can out duel most other squishies if you're keen enough to right click them first.

I can't tell you how many times I've won games late game myself by hiding in the bottom jungle or invisibility pad and jumping an enemy teams back line with E/ R combo.

Other than that with a slow, vertical gap close, AND ranged nuke, he's one of the safest laning APC's in the game save for like Howitzer

How about I send you to the ER