Previous: >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
Part 1
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
Part 2
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160822.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
>Summer Gacha part 2:
Arturia Archer 5*
Marie Caster 4*
Martha Ruler 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Nightingale CE: Guts (1 turn), NP gain by 15% - Oil and Cement drops +1
5* In the navy CE: Quick cards by 10%, NP starts at 50% - Ishuca alloy and Iron drops +1
4* Edison & Co CE: Recover 200 HP per turn, Arts cards by 8% - Eadrom alloy and Stone drops +1
3* Dr.P CE: reduction of damage from status (-100), Debuff resist up by 5% - Realta alloy and Wood drops +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
New servants ascension
imgur.com/gallery/jRWf7

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10
- Upcoming Prisma Ilya event confirmed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Complete materials
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

He of the Two Goddesses, Protector of Egypt who curbs the foreign lands!

>FP gacha

what is the best gimmick team?

LIZ THREAD

Reposting.

Just what is the point of the lancer class in this game?

Sabers has a good star weight; skills, ATK and HP are mostly balanced in offense and defense.
Archers are a crit receiver that does a better crit damage with Independent action, many has dodge, they're like sabers but weaker in offense yet can make more stars.
Riders are the best crit receiver with the highest star weight, arts crits fill their NP gauge and buster crits does a good damage.
Casters are mostly a support type.
Assassins are star generators with some having instant death skill/NP.
Berserkers are glass cannons.
Rulers are tankers.
Avengers are anti-ruler.

Lancers mainly has 2 quicks but make less stars than Assassins, most of them can't fill their BP gauge fast enough to Spam NP, archers are probably better, their Riding is kinda wasted because of their low star weight, riders are better, their damage is lower than berserkers.

Are they some kind of Rider-Assassin-Berserker hybrid?

I want to roll Seiba

So will they do the 400 day announcement tonight?

>womb tattoo

My fucking dick.

Best boy.

Mainly Arts team.

The support are almost always Waver and Tamamo, the attacker can be Vlad, Bride, Artoria Archer or Lancelot Saber. Maybe some other Arts focused servants could work too.

Umu.

Instakill gimmick

>Artoria Archer has Territory Creation literally just to boost her arts cards
Getting too obvious, Takeuchi.
You better stop this.

Which servant needs 10* bond the most?
Which servant needs a skill/NP upgrade the most?

Best archer

You should replace Hassan with David

>not David with the CE

one day

Damn only 2 more days til the tickets reload

To use or not to use

1.1 damage modifier and most of them have single target NPs

Also "Their damage is lower than berserkers" you conveniently left out the "Not taking weakness damage from everything" part

Retarded male master poster

Nobu a CUTE.

Akkun has it hard.

I'm going to marry doc

Cumslut malemasterposter

His chunni knows no bounds.

Xth for best Lancer

>Avengers are anti-ruler.
So and lancers are anti-archers.

He's hard alright.

Fionn really does. His dodge cooldown is 3 turn longer than it should be, clairvoyance is basically useless on him and his art buff has been powercreeped pretty badly, even though it wasn't even that great at the start.

5* I would say Karna, he needs a NP interlude badly

I'm mildly interested in playing Extra for the story but I keep hearing shit about iy here, is it even worth it?

Also the only playable Servant I actually like is Redman

post rooms

rooms

Karna needs an NP upgrade badly, and it needs to be a significant increase, not just 100% or even 200%.

Just wait for Alter Egos.

Has anyone here ever had problems connecting to fgo and other app games? Like it takes really long during the connecting screen, often timing out and I need to retry several times. My internet connects to anything else just fine, it's just my games. I already tried restarting my tablet and clearing the cache. It's been like this since last night. Can anyone here help?

>she uses the cross as a hair pin

not bad

>most of them have single target NPs
Most of them can't spam their NP hard enough anyway.

>Also "Their damage is lower than berserkers" you conveniently left out the "Not taking weakness damage from everything" part
"Kill them before they kill you," that or they have lost most of their health when your zerk died. Most of the time Zerk does their job better except against archers or a really good NP like Scat's.

Any other unit does neutral damage to archers though, only Avengers does double damage to rulers, the other barring berserker only does half damage.
Avengers also always deal neutral damage to everything except rulers and zerks, maybe I should add that.

I think I replied in the previous thread, just got too late until we migrated to this one. So I might reply again.

I'd say they're pretty much a combination of Saber and Archer, some have neat evasion and stargen skills. Plus they're the one class that has a half of ST (Cu, Setanta, Fionn, Deermund, Sca, Bryn) and AOE (Hector, ROMA, Alter Artoria, Karna, etc).

>Most of them can't fill their BP gauge fast enough to Spam NP

I don't know about you but Brynhild with a AQQC generates like 45% of NP Gauge, even BQQC makes up a 25% or 40% tops with crits.

>Overthinking this much in a casual-ass mobile game.
You bring a class accoding to the class triangle. If you are fighting casters, bring riders. If you are fighting archers bring lancers, if you are fighting rulers, bring berserkers or avengers.

Thats all this game is. Those roles you mentioned is complete overthinking and makes the game more complicated than it needs to be.

Extra's gameplay is mightily annoying. It doesn't play like a RPG, instead every turn is six rounds of rock-paper-scissors. All "strategy" is learning what patterns of rock-paper-scissors are used by whatever enemy you're facing.

What's going on here?

So how do I buy quartz on an emulator?

Story of original extra is just trash, it's not a HGW, more like a mortal kombat tournament in RPG format. But some characters and pairs of master and servant are good and you can play for them, but really there is nothing great.

>not just 100% or even 200%
>the standard for every servant with 300% is to get an interlude that boosts it up to 400%, which is the standard for every buster AoE that isn' Saber Alter
>Karna needs more than 200% according to you
Are Karnafags really this fucking retarded

I love Drake.

Pedobros WW@?

Full meme mode

shit face

Did I ever say I was expecting it? I'm disappointed at how underpowered he is considering who he is, and buffing him up above the norm would be the ideal for me. That doesn't in any way mean that I think it'll happen at all, the most likely scenario is just that he gets the extra 100% and more bonus damage to divine enemies.

A great 5*, not sure why the nips rate it so low.

Nice damage, NP, skillset and Waifu level

Show bond CE.

Fuck forgot to add, it's even that or we just needed a class to fuck Archers easily. I might have overthought on this though.

IT'S OUR BOY

Titsmom would be utter perfection if tits were just one size smaller.

I want to roll Mary and Anne. got Seiba on my first roll on the 2nd gacha

It's pretty okay. I enjoy a lot of the characters in Extra but the gameplay itself isn't the best.

>I whale so the game is easy

Go watch some bronze servant event boss videos you piece of shit

Is that you Drakefag? Congrats either way hopefully someday that's my Alter.

Except Gil, who got 400% AND a flat 30% NP damage boost because people were whining he was weak
So all Karnafags have to do is to complain loud enough

Anyone doing that is a whale able to max out all those skills for the epeen.

Jannu hates Astolfo in a few materials, since he stole her screentime and stardom in Apocrypha. So they always fight, and she always targets him.

In Tmitter 2015 she basically chased him around all day and tried to get more followers than him.

She says if she wins the grail war she'll do something about all pink haired traps, or some shit, in Capsule Servant.

Meanwhile he's oblivious.

Just a little more than bond 6, I am not playing a lot lately, even if I farmed the lanterns and bones to max her.

No it's not me.

Spoken like a real retard

cute mode red

Nice projection. If anything, those bronze servants killing a boss is exactly proof that this game is easy.

Go ahead and try it. Bring some welfares/silvers/bronze servants to a fight and bring the weakness/counters and see how easy it is.

I'm sorry? Was that even English?

She asks him what's wrong with high school girls (joshikosei).

It's time to sleep and forget those bad rolls

Honestly, if Karna got the 100% as well as 30% damage boost for the NP, it'd be more than enough to fix him considering the low NP damage is his only real weakness.

Seems legit. How come Jannu gets to break the fourth wall?

Nobody is running bronze bosh rushes because that's all they have dumbass. They do it because they have the resources to max out their skills, the time to put together a good strategy, and the desire to make a neat video.

I want to play in the sea with Mordred and fall asleep on her tummy.

10 AP for blue gems right?

Or maybe its because they like them. Wow what a surprise. I max ascended Caligula, Mata Hari, and Fluffy because I like those servants and use them whenever I need berserkers/assassins. Even though I have Gold assassins/bersekers that are " better" I don't use them because I realize this game is easy enough to use them and beat whatever the hell I am running.

Are 10 bond CEs actually worth the obscene grind? Most seem mediocre at best

What grind? Just use your Servants like normal and you eventually get them.

user, Karna doesn't need that much of a buff. A buff like that is more suited for Shirou.

emiya, vlad, and carmilla's CE seems really good

Trophies. A couple are good depending on what kind of team you run.
If you use e.g. Okita's and Nobu's your whole team gets a 50% crit boost which is not bad.
Doesn't warrant using bond CEs over normal ones but hey.

Arash' CE kind of makes it worth a shot. But yeah, the bond CE grind is a pain in the ass.

>Bond Dailies when

What is her expression trying to Convey?

I've just been casually playing the game and I already have 8 bond CEs, they aren't that hard to get.

I'd argue he does need it, at least Gilgamesh had extra damage against almost every Servant. Karna's extra damage is exactly the same, 150%, and it doesn't trigger on everything. Maybe the Lancer modifier and his higher ATK make up for it, but it really doesn't feel like it.

Most of them are not useful because their stats are too weak. Remember that you use them instead of some 5* CE, so you need to compare them.

Useful ones are usually ones that are put on support, such as Waver's or Atalanta's, although even they are usually worse than 2030.

>Just fucked Gilgamesh and took his jacket because it wasn't that great.

we are never getting np skip button without cheatapk or bond exp dailies

10 bond CEs are marriage certificates

Looks like she saw Mordred and was like fuck off.

Divine (only those good at the game know this), quick meme team or the OP if properly built Arts team.

Do you think the pirate lesbians have indiscriminate threesomes with other Servants?

V I V A
I
V
A

I actually wanted Martha the most

Revelation A.

!?