/hou/ - Game plan

Had a lot of fun in the theater, felt like we were back in 2001. Top keks all around, the crowd was nice enough to be patient with us.

The next meets will happen at Marque 23 (where Dave n busters and Edwards theater is) from now on since it's a nice place, loads of parking spots, near the highway, some places to eat too.

We are thinking to do the next meet on July 15th or so, just a thought so far.

No news right now.
//

Links:

New to /hou/ or want some updates? Add yourself into the roster if you haven't already.
> docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8SQlAr_V43jeOt92yPrh0GXDmMcI2SYGbm3xP-XJkM/edit#gid=0

Missed out on the meet? Check out the pictures then.
> dropbox.com/sh/9kqqo9iawlhqq0h/AADG1-wnZGAv22PqzoB4zZX4a?dl=0

Make sure you download the app "Zello" and join the group /hou/
This is our form of communication when on the road, it's a walkie talkie app for iPhone and Android
> zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

Other urls found in this thread:

houston.craigslist.org/cto/5645610583.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I7TUr047h7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Make sure you download the app "Zello" and join the group /hou/
Just one thing, it's actually "h/o/u". There was some confusion because of that.

UH niggas mini meet soon

Will keep in mind for the next post.
Also, the link takes you to the correct one that's why I mention it.

Fuck need to buy my garage pass before they run out.

We should use this as the OP image until the next meet. Came out fucking perfect.

We never discussed the /hou/ project car.

I'll photoshop those bug splats out of my car, looks really bad.

I edited in the power level scale in the spreadsheet since there seems to be some confusion as to what it means without having seen the original post.

Much better now. I feel better.

previous thread: >>

Time to flood this thread.

Whoever that bitch is who keeps complaining about everything we do just needs to fuck off. First it's how they can't keep up with the group on a straight road and Dracula had to come and put the smackdown on you, and now you're embarrassed to be seated with us?

Dude, we're obviously not your group, just go.

Did something happen? I don't remember someone saying anything about that, if they did, can you link to the post?

I don't think it's the same person. All the people we had today didn't have any problems keeping with the pack on the run.

What the fuck...

Maybe someone is fucking with us? Calicucks at it again?

If someone out there really feels like that.. well.. that's a bit disappointing. We had a lotta fun.. sorry that you didn't. Even other people at the theater didn't mind us and everyone was in the spirit of FnF, it was like we traveled back in time.

May actually be a subtle Calicuck troll trying to divide us.

Don't sweat it.

HOU STRONK

I wonder what spoderstang is upto, I hope he knows that we didn't forget about him. Come back to us soon.

>tfw no GF TODAY

We should probably establish a calendar of events.

It's difficult to come up with future events, but once things become more common a calendar will be made.

Who /south/ here?

I'd love to attend one of the meets, but Westheimer is easily an hour or more and that takes a lot out of my back. I'd love to do a mini meet for the Sugar Land, Pearland, Clear Lake, Bay Area, League City, Alvin, Galveston, etc guys who are down here.

Plenty of nice winding and pretty smooth rural/backroads around,and we can go to a gun range or D&B at Baybrook or something.

I was expecting him at the meet I didn't see any post from him indicating that he wasn't going to go

when are we going to have that daytime meet with circuit of the dagumi run and rolling shots, and a 100 mph convoy rolling up 59n?

I'd be down. I'm not going to set it up though. Driving an hour to and from each meet is rough on my back too. I'm in Alvin.

I thought the mini meet was pretty fun. Between Dracula's filter less racism and our quote shouting I think most of the audience thought it was funny. No one there was seeing the movie for the first time anyway. I'll see y'all next meet

Awww you thought of me. I have work Monday through Friday and I had to get up at 5am. Sounds like you guys had fun. I'll be at the next meet. Would've attended the 3rd meet but shit happened. That's why I have a hoe now.

I'm down on the weekends. Lake jackson area here.

Our autism was more than they could afford, pal.

Up next are /hou/ t-shirt designs.

I think we should have on the back of the t shirt

In Loving Memory
Rx8
Spoderstang
Herbie
Tacoma user (running gag, he could just perpetually be on the fallen list)

We should also throw in our fake sponsors just like in this picture.

And obviously we need to include our Houston logo. I think over the left chest like a polo logo.

The memory part was a joke btw

Clear lake and baybrook mall are a stones throw down highway 3/i-45 from me

rip Dracula

What is /hou/'s favorite animal?

puppers/doggos

lol
>y dont u say that to my face irl?

i actually yelled a lot in the theater
so yall can blame me
sorry if i ruined the ending for someone
figured everyone there saw a 15 year old movie

i thought that was the point of going
i thought it was time to get rowdy

holy shit i forgot about the calicucks and riding the bus
for fucks sake we had glow sticks in there

yeah i stopped so quick cuz i stomped the Ebrake then hit my nos
>way too soon might i add
for some hektic peels
i think i did some damage to my manifold tho

i really had a good time and would love to hear anyone who bitches in this thread bring that shit up at the meet
i swear its only califags like bernouts showing up to a trump rally

anyways i am looking forward to the next one

Wolves, tigers, pandas, leopards, jaguars, ocelots.

Too soon, junior.

Its okay. I used to race back here in high school. See that shop down there. Its a quarter mile from this light. on green, im going for it.

>Proceeds to run a 30 sec 1/4 mile

>the line about bus riders

>BECAUSE THE BUS RIDER BROUGHT ME BACK

I thought William and i got along pretty well but I dont think we were close to kissing

Some of the things I heard were pretty cringey and a couple of my seat mates were wincing from time to time, but I've been in noisier movie theaters.

>90% of what Dracula said

We should probably tell him loud =/= funny

I couldn't hear what the other side was saying, and I'm sure the other side couldn't hear what we were saying, but the Dagumi/Tacoma side was hilarious the whole way through, I don't know about y'all.

I couldn't hear anything Dracula said. Or maybe I did and I just haven't acclimated to his voice.

Stopping for lunch on my way back to medical center. Doctor said I'm going to need multiple surgeries and reconstructive/plastic surgery on my butt.

Christ almighty, at this rate I'll attend my first meet next year.

i can understand that
hahaha
yeah i thought i was pretty hilarious

even the s2k guys said some funny stuff

btw on my way to waffle house and then up to spring to test drive an s2k way out of my price range

If you hadn't picked a new car already, now you need to buy a late 90s-early 2000s F-250 super duty in red.

Lmao what's wrong with your butt that requires that much medical attention????

He was in the middle and the loudest one by a wide margin. You probably heard him.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

I don't know. Give an example of something he said?

>tfw this is the cheapest S2K on Craigslist right now

houston.craigslist.org/cto/5645610583.html

A really bad case of the butthurt.

Also known as severe nerve damage and pilonidal cysts. I had a wooden dowel stuck 4 inches in my butt wound today. At least they were able to pinpoint just how fucked-up my butt really was.

So you diddled yourself in the butt

Kek
I'm either gonna buy a GMC Canyon or Sierra 1500. After the news today it hit hard.

Test drove several Lexus sedans the other day, and it seems every day it becomes more difficult to get in and out of sedans.

Nope, not into butt stuff. Genetics diddled me in the butt.

Man yall dudes gonna make fun of a nigga thats bout to have surgery? Thats some cold ass shit right there bro. This dudes all excited to be your friend (and yall autistic fucks know you aint got any friends) and yall are makin fun of him and shit? Shameful nigga.

Nah, cracking jokes and poking fun is how I deal with my asspain already.

Shit, my screen names are now "Butthurticus" because it's essentially shaped who I am.

Who are you?

>I had a wooden dowel stuck 4...

What fucking modern medical procedure calls for this?

They needed to see how bad the tunnelling/cyst/nerve damage was. They went in with a camera too. No lidocaine either.

I still feel molested.

can you not read? She clearly makes fun of herself because of her ailment

I have a bad feeling about that one...

>She
You wish

My A-cups are man-cups, bud.

Does the dowel plow cost extra?

Not really, they were able to get accurate information that multiple MRIs and almost 15 doctors visits up until this point weren't able to get.

They were able to accurately map-out my butthole buttholes and present a clear plan of action for surgery, recovery, etc.

If I could've had that dowel-rape happen months ago when this shit started to get real bad, I would.

Your tax dollars paid for it. :^)

Co-pay was only $12.

Your pain and suffering is both tragic and hysterical.

I hope you've learned your lesson about the Corvette after this much asspain my man.

Brb downloading GT-R lap times

I've been having a serious giggle here.

whats the time line for your ass to be normalish

Shit I dunno, I see the plastic surgeon on July 12th for consultation, and schedule the surgeries from there.

Then it'll be at least August until the first surgery. So recovery is expected to be about 2 months after the surgeries are done.

I'd say later this year (Nov/Dec) or late next year (Jan/Feb) until I'm fully-fixed. I'll try to attend a meet as soon as possible, I'm shooting for fall/early winter-ish.

If a mini-meet can be setup for us South Houston/Galveston dudes I'd probably be able to attend that in the meantime.

Damn dude I feel for you. I looked it up and my now ex girlfriend used to have those. Poor girl. She couldn't sit on my lap and even when we could have sex she was uncomfortable

get on zello and send requests

hit me in the DM

It goes down in the DM.

>my buttholes buttholes
Damn dude. Hope you get better soon.
Will do

I see gs400nitro but not you

I added you.

Who else am I adding as a contact?

I sent a bunch of people contact requests if anyone wants be my contact. We can contact each other and do contact stuff.

homosex?

no pls

:^)

>smileys with noses
ISHYGDDT
:(((

Joined the Zello group

It won't be hard figuring out who I am.

i drive a chevrolet movie theater

youtube.com/watch?v=I7TUr047h7o

>I had a wooden dowel stuck 4 inches in my butt wound today.
You didn't actually expect the nurses to believe that you just "fell" on the plunger, did you?

Sorry if some of my comments were cringeworthy; I forgot just how horrible that film really was...

All that was missing was "Corvette vs. GTR" to make it a series of shitposts turned into a movie.

I'm too cheap for a bad dragon toy.

No it wasn't you I actually chuckled a lil when you mentioned the charger was no loss because it was a 727 equipped car

son of a bitch my front spoiler has a dent in it

How long has THAT been there?

thats actually not that bad for 212k mile sports car
Thats okay, Ford GT times are here.
dude the cheapest one is like $50. Who cant buy that?