Ecoboost is the future

Fuck Earth Dreams. Its for hobos
Fuck SkyActive. Its for fucking hicks

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/leisure/2013/05/15/ford-owners-sue-saying-ecoboost-engine-defective/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ecoboost is literally skyactive

Ferrari and GM simply cannot compete. Ecoboost is GOAT.

ford drones everyone

assmad gm fangirl spotted

Well no.
But ecoboost was created by mazda and fucked up by ford (as usual)
>be ford
>spoon fed superior japanese tech
>fuck it all up somehow
>be far less reliable than mazda counterpart

>hurr durr mazda made ecoboost
citation needed

mazda should just stick to shit econoboxes with no power. Label em with skyactiv then boom!! hicks will flock

how did they fuck up ecoboost?

fiesta ST is among the best of the cheaper hot hatches
focus RS is the best hot hatch
brought back the return of turbo 4 mustang svo
won lemans with ecoboost gt

what the fuck has mazda done with skyactiv? the shitty 2.0L skyactiv miata is about to be absolutely BTFO'd by its FIAT counterpart. And the mazda 3's are going to get wrecked by the new turbo civics.

well mazda 3 never won against civic anyway. No surprise

Ignorance and b8
Massive reliability issues.
Dont pretend they dont exist. There was like 3 threads today citing all sorts of info.

>tfw no modern carb'd rotary engine dumping gallons of unburned fuel into the atmosphere

>no evidence: the post
Typical mazdrone justifying his shitty purchase

Gr8 b8 m8

One Focus has been deposited into your account

Its true tho. Sales, critics, owners say that civic is always the winner

>reliability issue
>won the lemans
Looks like you're the one burying his head in the sand

Im too tired to deal with ignorance snd retardation.
You have the same ability as anyone else to do your own research. Its completely within your ability (i think) to use a search engine.
So continue being ignorant if you want. It wont change facts or hurt my feelings.

Uh huh...
>ford being sued
foxnews.com/leisure/2013/05/15/ford-owners-sue-saying-ecoboost-engine-defective/

>reliability issues
>literally everyone EXCEPT Ford at lemans in gte class either crashed or broke down
Why haven't you switched to EcoBoost®?

Ive read the opposite.
But whatever

ecoboost reliability issues are being fixed each year, meanwhile mazda makes its first turbo skyactiv engine only to decide to stick it in a fucking SUV.

god damnit mazda what the FUCK are you doing?

>ford got sued 3 years ago
They literally update these engines every year or two. That problem doesn't exist anymore on the 3.5L EcoBoost. Why don't you post a relevant article?

next gen sky active plans to be compression ignition petrol, not to mention the new skyactive 2.5l turbo in the cx9, its ashame that they put it in a boat.

also a new rotory is on its way, sky active turbo, will be good but expensive. hopefully will be more reliable then the renesis.

also they axed mazdaspeed and called it "immature"

Rotaries are dead. Killed by the new religion of global warming.

>Buying a Ford without a V8
Top Cuck. Doesn't matter if it's making 30HP or 3000HP, it's still the wrong number of cylinders.

>buying a V8

Morons of this magnitude exist.
Therefor ford exists

>Falcon V8SC

V8 supercar? Because that's not what the falcon looks like

>clinging onto v8's when the new Ford GT's claim to fame is beating a field of v8's with a v6

No that's why Veeky Forums exists.

>GTE Pro literally dominated by a V6
>lemans was won by a V4
Why would you even hold onto a prehistoric engine with inferior performance? Ecoboost® matches the power of a V8 with the fuel economy of a V6. What's not to love?

>muh benchracing
>muh lap times
Fuck that shit. You're never going to be good enough to drive it to its limits, so why act like you gotta get DA BESTEST RASEKAR?

The V6 sounds like shit, is overcomplicated by technology for the sake of fuel economy, and it has FUCKING ECO IN THE NAME. It's an impressive engineering feat, period. It's not cool, it's not interesting for a street car, and I hope every single new GT gets either LS swapped or wrapped around a fucking tree.

this. Ecoboost is the future of performance.

>said by the same guy that puts a racing stripe on a boat, brags about all the handling """"""""""""upgrades"""""""""" he's done, and still runs off the road

No way. The Eco boost 4 cylinder in the Mustang gets the gas mileage of the V8 with the performance of the V6. The GT should be getting the gas mileage of a V12.

>The V6 sounds like shit

if it were an N/A v6 i'd agree with you, but i fucking love turbo sounds

>ford literally literally is after ONLY lap times with the GT
>ford no longer cares about being a dyno queen
Ford actually said that with the GT they're after "lap times, lap times, lap times" in an interview. The future of performance is here, and it's called EcoBoost®.

>trying to use logic on boomers
They just don't understand there's more to a vehicle than straight line speed.

What the fuck is ecoboost breh

Mfw the fgX falcon is the same as ford fusion

At least I'm having fun and doing something real with my car aside from hard parking and doing "doughnuts" in front of the Dollar General on Saturday nights.

Wow, you can stop shilling Ford, ya dingus. I'm not denying that they've made a killer racecar, but I'm also saying that it's the most effeminate vehicle ever called a "GT" produced to date.

>not being able to drive and crashing is now fun
Don't throw up too much dirt, you might lose your favorite gentleman's hat or god forbid your vape flies out the window.

>being slower is more fun!
This is why boomers aren't in charge of Ford's performance divison. They choose track performance over muh straight line speed. Even if Ford chose straight line performance it would still get beaten by a Koenigsegg. Why not just dominant the race track instead?

>Stalking a tripfag
>Gettin' them screenshots for le ebig bantz!
>Expending this much effort on doxing some random faggot on a Norwegian spelling bee forum
You wasted a whole two minutes in Paint.NET for that one.

Not apart of this shitposting ring Sperglord-kun but is that your car?

>implying the archive doesn't exist where everyone laughs at you

>falcon
Still hurts user.

did they replace the V8/Barra straight-six options on the Falcon with ecoboost only or something? or are you talking about them discontinuing it?

That moment when I turned the Traction Control off in my dad's (former, he has a 5.0 one now) F-150 eco-boost, put it in semi-auto 1st gear, then held the brake and throttle simultaneously...

So much fucking smoke. It covered the windshield within seconds. Was mildly amusing.

The 5.0 F-150 is better for everything but gas consumption, emissions, and (of course) turbo noises though.

I'm not a US-car kinda guy, nor a Ford fan... But the ecoBoost engines seem to be well thought-out.

Yeah, it's my beloved shitbox. Literally a polished turd, but a turd with 205,000 miles that drives a lot better than it did when it was new.

Nah, just them discontinuing it. I really wanted the XR6T to get the love it deserves.

ITT shit that never happened

amen

Is "Ford Ecoboost" the new "GTR vs Z06"?

it's a race series you shitcunt

>y'all talking about cars that you'll never own and judging ford's higher priced supercars and i'm just sitting here happy with my 3.5l v6 ecoboost taurus

Hahahaha im definitely saving this, at least he has come to terms with being a sperg.

Everyone on Veeky Forums has seen this, it is one of the most famous memes

>seeing my OC being used to humiliate this faggot
I'm so proud

did you do that for a funny joke or without realising you looked like a douche?
be honest this is an anonymous image board.

> Be Ford
> Be unable to decarb valves because DI

> Be BMW
> Be able to decarb valves for a few hundred USD ($380 last time I had it done)

Which really sucks. I like my EcoBoost V6, but it needs a decarb, and Ford says they don't have a process for it and don't know how.

lol
Multiair > Ecoboost
Ecoboost is literally nothing more than a buzz word for a boosted timing chain engine.

Fiat's diesel engines are so bad that a lot of fleets who already have a deal where they must buy Fiat for x number of years are actually asking for vans with petrol engines (Almost unheard of since diesel technology started coming along in the late 70s and early 80s). Just a little factoid for you. Even Royal Mail (Biggest fleet in the UK easy for small vans) has been buying loads of petrol Fiats as they're locked into a deal with Fiat.

Wasn't even talking about multijets.
That's funny, since multijets are the most reliable small diesel engines on the market.
The only issue they have, which applies to literally every modern diesel, is related to the dpf.

HOLY FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS

THE FUCKING COMPANY WITH THE SLOGAN OF "DRIVING MATTERS" ACTUALLY FUCKING AXED THEIR ONLY "PERFORMANCE" PLATFORM

FUCKING WHY

:(

what are you 7?
its not even that old of a falcon in the op and you don't recognise it?
you realise ford has been making falcons since the 60's right?

>being this blind

I know that fucknuts, it's not what they use anymore is what I'm saying

And they kept their feelsy sports car. At this point I bet they cut they cut the speed models because every single owner was a vaping swagfag giving the company a really bad reputation

>not knowing why mazda was forced to stop mazdaspeed
Its like youre not using a device that provides information nearly instantly.

>Mfw the fgX falcon is the same as ford fusion
Since when was the falcon FWD?