/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #408

"Partners in crime" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10882668
strawpoll.me/11005852
strawpoll.me/11012705
strawpoll.me/11013698
strawpoll.me/11054607
strawpoll.me/11083494
strawpoll.me/11088687

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYEgYVyBDuM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4BrZjY_Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=IvEOKpkLzbs
strawpoll.me/11103444
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.” Come to your right mind, and sin no more. For some have no knowledge of God. I say this to your shame.

Max is #1

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Max, you bunch of perverts? I’ll have you know I got the Sacrifice Chloe ending, and I played the game 17 times, and I have over 300 confirmed playtime hours. I am trained in Life is Strange speedrunning and I’m the top fan of the entire LiS fandom. You are nothing to me but just some retards. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this thread, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying Max and Chloe are lesbians over the Internet? Think again, fuckers. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across DONTNOD and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggots. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Pricefield. You’re fucking dead, perverts. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can friendly remind you that Life is Strange is about Max's and Chloe's friendship and not lesbian love in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare posts. Not only am I extensively trained in shitless posting, but I have access to the entire database of DONTNOD and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable sequel off the face of the continent, you little shits. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comments about wanting to hug Max was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the Price, you goddamn idiots. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddos.

FIRST FOR CHLOE

Max and Chloe are true OGs. Also Tue QTs.

Now I'm thinking of GTA SA and want to replay that game.
youtube.com/watch?v=eYEgYVyBDuM

FUCK

I've done it again. Messing up the first post I make ITT.
>Also two QTs

>"Chloe, what's with all cameras?"
>"...this doesn't look like a job interview..."
>"Max, we hella need the money. Me and Rachel did this all the time when we were in a pinch. Just relax..."

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4BrZjY_Sg

I'm pretty sure Max would love this song.
Also, K-DST is the best radio ever.

First for the one and only Victoria. who is cute!

STOP

How about a kys-pill with that (You)?

Fuck off.

.emahs ruoy ot siht yas I .doG fo egdelwonk on evah emos roF .erom on nis dna ,dnim thgir ruoy ot emoC ”.slarom doog sniur ynapmoc daB“ :devieced eb ton oD

K-DST is pretty damn good.
youtube.com/watch?v=IvEOKpkLzbs
I also liked Radio X and WCTR.

>Wearing a bow tie with a t-shirt and jacket
How adorkable. This simple happiness and cuteness is all Max and Chloe deserve in life.

>Implying Chloe and Rachel are whores
D E L E T E

Chloe had a bunch of boy toys and Rachel was cheating on Chloe with Frank.

why are you so mad about this

Do not be deceived: “God's company ruins good morals.” Come to your right mind, and sin more. For some have no knowledge of Pleasure. I say this to your Son of Satan.

>Cheating
They weren't dating.
>A bunch
A few.

I want to hug Max.

You are messing with powerful forces here. If you know what's best for you, you'd rewind this

>Max, I thought you weren't a whore!

Chloe also never said anything about having sex with any boys

That is also true.

Barely even matter since that phase ended when she met Rachel (So like two or so years before Max comes back). Even then it sounds like something Chloe did not enjoy, but she's honest so she freely mentions her past.

I really do wish Rachel just told her about Frank, and any others, though. Chloe would have been annoyed at first but overall she would be thankful Rachel told her the truth and then they could settle that they were just close friends. Then Chloe wouldn't have any unresolved feelings for Rachel, wouldn't be angry when she found out about Frank, and may have even been able to talk Rachel out out of being involved with Nathan/Jefferson.

>Kate finds out that Max and Chloe have a romantic relationship
>cuts off all contact with Max because of it
W-would she really do this?

You missed the point, user

Never. Kate would be thrilled to learn Max was in a relationship and happy, and would be very anxious to meet Chloe.
Which in itself would be a great scene.

I'm sure Kate is a live and let live kind of person.
She may not agree with it, but she isn't so righteous that it would infuriate her to the point of no return.

Rachel might have been. Chloe isn't.

Chloe wants to kiss Max.

Max wants that as well

That reminds me of this parody comic

Tumblr: the thread: the general: the game

How original.

Max wants to kiss chloe

She would probably be mostly disturbed and embarrassed by it. Like, she wouldn't hold anything against either of them, it would genuinely make her uncomfortable and make her want to pretend she didn't know.

Wow, not even 50 posts in

@153186458
not deserving of a you

Max wants to kiss Chloe again.

Max and Chloe should stop posting about kissing each other and just do it.
We get it: you're in love and happier than you've ever been. We're all happy for you and support you, but please stop taunting us.

Have a (You) on the house.

>If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comments about wanting to hug Max was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

lel

Can you blame her?

S-season 2 with technological updates, r-right?

Chloe is cute.

I'd assume season 2 would at least use Unreal Engine 4.

Max is cuter.

They are both equally cute for different reasons.

cuz she is honey
dont love honey- dont love Chloe

Season 2 will likely be terrible and you know it.
The only connection to this one will be time traveling and I doubt it will involve the purest form of love.

>and I doubt it will involve the purest form of love.
I don't remember any incest in season 1

Everybody know /u/ is the purest form of love. Stop b8ing

Maximum Victory

So after observing this general for the last 24h I think it's fair to say that the general consensus here is Bae > Bay.

Francois approve this thread

Good observational skills.

It is imperative, really. A match made in fate.

I picked Bay and I'd probably get murdered around here if I paraded that around

Why she is so cute?

Max and Chloe are cute. CUTE.

You should, considering you're a terrible human being who actually thinks a small town is too big of a sacrifice for your best friend.
m8 I would literally push a button that says kill everyone else on earth before pushing one that says kill my best friend.

Physically attractive
Child like mannerisms

They were made for each other.

I don't appreciate this lewdness

I've been watching LIS videos and there's something I never saw, if Max asks Jefferson to show her the photos and doesn't rewind afterwards does he go on and shows them to her? What happens?

(Forgot to add, I'm talking about the Dark Room part here.)

>Child like mannerisms
Care to explain?

"Wowsers. I want to lick Chloe."

Best Max pic

They really are perfect together. Not just as an aesthetic or dynamic, but also emotionally and personality wise.
Max describing it as "Ying and Yang" was entirely correct. They're very different in some regards, and similar and others, but they balance each other out and allow the both of them to be their best.

post Kate pics

Kate is the worst despite what Jefferson thinks. Rachel ones are pretty good too.

Jefferson just wasn't skilled enough to capture her innocence, since he's most pure and innocent out of everyone

Get out, Jefferson.

With stormy hugs Chloe often leans in and down or lifts Max up a bit, but sometimes she just attacks her head.

Max > Kate in terms of innocence.
Kate acts like a good christian girl but her mind is on boys and sex. Which is why she acted out when they drugged her.
Max on the other hand is 100℅ pure.

Where was it implied that it was Kate who acted out and not it were the jerks at the party who took advantage of a drugged girl?

>Kate
>her mind is on boys and sex
Get out.

I'm shit at explaining things, but the way she does stuff that is really oblivious such as taking a selfie in the middle of class.

"Child like" was a bad phrase. She acts really dorky and it's endearing.

Can the guards please remove Inmate Jefferson from the computer he is currently posting from? He is mocking his victims and being a bully.
Please either place him in Solitary or bring him to the showers.

Have you never met a strict-upbring Christian girl? They're most wild in bed, user is true about that probably.

Why do you think she is putting posters of advertising abstinence everywhere, her mind is on sex but thanks to religion indoctrination she thinks it's evil.
She's sexually frustrated.

I'm shit at discussing things so we're even.

I had to google words dorky and endearing, but if I understand them right, I agree. Her behaviour just encourages people who like her to care about her more, because of this "child-like" vibe. But still, she's able to do things such as pointing a gun at someone. I cannot imagine Kate doing that.

Important poll:

strawpoll.me/11103444

>icktoria
>smoking

Nope.

Also, someone answer, pls:

Looks like an AU picture. Maybe she's getting high with Max.

AU!Max is such a rebel

>friendly reminder that turning off your game at the decision screen is confirmed canon ending

>tfw no more card game link

She's definitely SMOKING, alright.

She left a pack of cigarettes behind on her desk at one point.

I don't remember that.