youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGbT0M4rVJI&t=2m54s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Tifa!

Pic not related? I think we'll be needing a new OP

>no cute girls

Then make one lad.

They're the new Cosmos and Chaos replacements in Dissidia

Ugh. Does nu-dissidia take a shit on everything?

Pretty much. It shits on the old game and its superior mechanics, it shits on the music, and then there's this.
Also Ace is going to be in it, which I don't really consider a bad thing but you probably do.

one memorandum per topic: the man named Vain Solidoor didn't do anything that wasn't right

Well, I don't like Ace but it makes sense since he is THE Type-0 guy really. I'd rather him over Machina.

1/10, you put just enough effort into this to make the post.

I like Ace myself, but that's probably because I only played the original PSP version that had Jap voices and didn't have to hear his fucking TERRIBLE English voice.

>everybody talks about how strong scrolls are on magic users in V
>give my black mage throw
>scrolls do less than aga spells
alright, thanks I guess

>still events for Parasite Eve or Live A Live
>or even a fucking port or new game for them
I'm fucking shaking, guys.

Jesus Christ Golbez just annihilates anything that has an elemental weakness, and I didn't even give him attun II yet

Did you think any could stand against the mighty Golbez, clad in the power of darkness?

GONE IN A REMAKE

ULTIMATELY FORGOTTEN

You know what really triggers me. It's the Cosmos crown. It's like something out of Mario. I can't stand it.

big head golbez looks fucking weird

wait wait what's this about live a live news?

and also a periodical aide-mémoire that ラーサー is the Truest of Catamites, and that the age of consent in Ivalice is 12.

he's a zaku

Yes, but chibi Golbez has a cute little shadow dragon though.

In my head-canon after Dissidia ended she was reincarnated as Princess Sarah and ended up with WoL.

I'd filter your posts, but then I couldn't tell you what a sick fuck you are.

golbez is one of my favorite "villains" of the series and I still have to laugh every time that damn hand scene happens and everyone just stands around staring until he grabs the crystal

to be fair i'm mostly referring to ffrk's horrendous image for him

I assume you mean in the Dwarf Castle after he's been defeated? I think he crawls over to it or something.

>everybody talks about how strong scrolls are on magic users in V

Nobody said this. I think one person last thread mentioned it and that was it.

Sick like a fox.

In the end, it was my perverse nature that got you filtered in the first place. You became so paranoid that you began to respond to anybody posting Larsa as if they were me.

And now I've won.

I'm not sure what they do in the remake, but in the 2D version all that's left of him is a hand sprite that just kinda slowly pulls its way to the crystal while everyone just stands there and lets it.

Are you okay?
You're still a sick fuck.

My head canon there is that his hand grabs it while they're talking with Rydia.

In the 3DS version he just lies there dead. They talk and then they leave the crystal room, then he grabs the crystal.

They not only watch it crawl, they actively walk out of its way.
youtube.com/watch?v=MGbT0M4rVJI&t=2m54s

Well, FFRK isn't guilty of creating those images. Kazuko Shibuya has been a designer at Square since 1986 and made all the SD designs that the 2D era games were based on. IIRC, they made the 3D renders based on her sketches for the PS ports, though I could be wrong on that.

>actually filtering Veeky Forums
do people really do this?

Question: is there a torrent of Kingslaive yet? i downloaded one from piratebay but it was an hour and half long video attempt at virusing my computer.

have a chart as an offering.

>Do the Lightning fight
>her Aerora ignores Runic
What's the fucking point of Runic if DeNA keeps making spells NAT-type like the lazy fucks they are?
I mean it was an easy fight though her DEF did seem weirdly high, but still. It's stupid.

308th eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

thanks for reporting my post and getting it deleted for no reason yesterday

>mods are deleting "reminder" posts
Really? Fucking neat.

I used to filter stuff like Gamerg -- that, and SJW. but then I learned to stop going to /v/ altogether instead.

I have had zero luck finding a working Kingsglaive one.

Is the easiest Cid Mission ever going to show up today?

>exdeath can wear robes in RK
>exdeath can't wear robes in BE

i think we know what the better game is

Mobius

>Mechanist has a strong pure damage 5* ability in JP
Wait, when did they get that?

I thought digital came out on the 30th? I won't trust any torrent before that

same

ah i see, thanks a lot

Dalmascan fashion is very advanced.

Exvius city shit is obrigatory? Is only thing is preventing me continue the game.

thats a weird bag

For the most part I think you only have to see cutscenes, except maybe for the time you have to leave the first island?

You talking Dirnaldo? we only got half of the continent, the rest comes later.

this game is just riddled with forgettable characters

only memorable one is vivi

try being a Vagrant Story fan

This game was great

>figure "hey what the hell I've got mythril to spare"
>do a 3 pull on the Dissidia event
>get two 4* and a 3* all of which I already have

IX is a good game, but WAY overrated.

It has a great "main" theme, the concept of life and death, addressed in a very graceful and delicate manner - not cheap or overly cliché like many other games/movies do.

It has epic moments such as Alexander vs Bahamut and the assault of the silver dragons.

Great OST.

Awful stat growth system.

Characters? Worst, most forgettable (and ugliest) of every mainline FF out there.

Yes, including FFI and FFIII for the NES.

I'm reading what you're saying but it's completely impossible to understand

Give us a figure of your mythril to spare user-kun

I had 62 and now I have 47

It's all right user-chan, when you'll graduate from primary school you'll manage to grasp those big words in my post :)

What were you gunning for?

I'm a huge Garlandfag so I wanted the Ogrekiler, but got jack with a side of squat. Still tempted to pull, even though I haven't even tried my luck on the half price banner, and I know there are better events coming. Fuck me and my FFI faggotry.

Really any 5* but I really would have been happy with Garland's, Golbez's(especially his), or Jecht's

>IX is a good game, but WAY overrated.
It's so weird how such an undersold game is overrated and just how many people consider it their favorite.

Let's assume I get a lapse of judgement and pull on Keeper's Choice vol. 1. What relic do I pick afterwards? I already have Grand Armor, so the only ones left of interest to me are the two thrown weapons as I lack 5* thrown weapons, aoe slow attacks, and relics for Locke and Rinoa. Which do I pick, or do I draw twice and pick both?

Is Dark Knight Force (I know it's actually Dark Rebirth, but c'mon it's just Paladin Force Dark Edition) gonna show up again in any future banner like a relic fest or something?

It's -possible- we'll get the Mobius event at a later date, since translations for the characters were found, and even more of a longshot that they'll throw Garland's Ogrekiller on either of the banners, since they don't usually fuck with story event banners and he's already got one relic per banner.

But maaaaaaybe.

Otherwise, they might toss it one on of the Relic fest banners, and of course the Lucky Draws that Garland is in.

I was so upset I forgot to put "no" in my sentences.

What the fuck do I do with all the materials overflowing in my bags in Exvius? Look at the wiki and see which ones I need for awakening and sell the rest I dont' need?

Jumping works from the back row in V, right?

Generally, you don't need more than a full 99 stack of a material at a time, and you should probably notice the most needed awakening materials as you go (stuff like Litrock and Heaven's Ash).

If you've got more than one stack of the same material, you're generally okay to sell the smaller one and maybe skim off 25 of the 99x stack or something.

You might want to expand your slots to, like, 80 or whatever to accommodate the additional islands having new materials but you don't usually need to hold duplicates.

Precisely.

Though I wanted to throw the tablet out of the window when I sold 99+ farplane souls and then we got the Gravimeme Rod event.

I would say 85 slots to stay comfy

Jumps are ranged attacks, so I'm leaning towards yes.

PULLL

FUCKING PULL

do not listen to the man above me he seeks to trick you

Wasted 100 mythril on it for Mustadio's stupid SSB and a 0/11 when I wanted shout and defender.

shout and defender aren't even on this banner.....

sorry ignore me I thoguht that was the iga blade banner

Has there been a gear/SB fest after the Double SB fest in JP?

yes

1 dollar pull. Nervous as to whether I should pull for platinum blade. Bros?

>paying money
k e k
e
k

It's from my entertainment fund, thank you very much.

I planned to spend this dollar on this very mobile game.

Anyone?

what the hell is a lapse of judgement

I KNEW THIS WAS THE PULL. I KNEW IT. Based 3x pulls.

Pulling before guaranteed 5*. Or possibly pulling on that banner at all.

dont pull on keeper's choice at all user

the relics are already outdated, AND banners start getting fucking cuhrazee at Greg 1 and onwards

I'm considering doing an 11x on FFT#2, what you said Anons? I would have 100myth left for the upcoming gilgamesh banner still

Which one was it? I can't seem to find it on kongbakpao.

Can someone tell me how FF15 was over a decade in developement and yet it seems only about half finished? How incompetent is Squeenix management?

Just skip it my man. Unless you're brand new.

I has 3 years of development, are you high son?

Only if you can explain what you mean by "it seems half finished."