ITT cars that age the best

ITT cars that age the best

This thing came out in 2005.

Still one of the best 90's Jap coupes ever made.

Any car powered by EcoBoost®.

the current gen ecoboost mustang will be a steaming pile of dogshit in 5 years or more

Saw one today. bretty gud.

t. ferrari fangirl

fear muh flex italian scum

CUTE!

i didnt say ecoboost wasn't good, i said it won't age well in a 2-ton shitbox. ecoboost in the flex, sho, and gt is noice.

This will never look old

Eh, kinda.

Yeah.

Kind of, yes.

lol, no

No and no.

Pretty much.

>this is almost 20 years old

What are you on about? It already looks old, front screams 2008

Frankly I'm shocked the memeiata hairdressers were able to hold out for as long as they did

No you fuck, the Jetta always had a nicer front end

SOUL AND PASSION

this bad boy

That car looked dated by 2010, get the fuck outta here.

durh

F

CYKA BLYAT

I know people joke them being the same car, but the A4 ages the best out of the VAG sedans in all points.

The A4 is a Passat, not a Jetta.

This is a Jetta, or a Golf, rather.

Volvo's age well.

>2002

>1996

Tell that to the jokesters driving civics in this spergfest, like they know or care, just as long as they get to make fun of other cars.

But yeah, out of the B5-era Audi had the victory.

kill you're selfs

say that to me irl

>1996
It looks like it.

u w0t m8? all golf looked like 5 years older even the day of the release

The tailights of the b5 passat are looking dated, both the b5 and the b5.5

No. The thin pillars give it's age the fuck away.

I like the B4, but it looks 90s as fuck.

this looks like it could be released today

Thats a Mitsubishi..

only gypsies are seen driving those and most of them have lots of rust

Picks the worst body style

if by today you mean 1970, then yes.
beautiful

disgusting and dated
also disgusting
beautiful and timeless
lovely design

they age poorly because they look nothing like the current shit house abominations
.tldr style has no age

You must admit it's difficult to believe it's from 2003.

Yep. I remember when the 350z first came out and that thing looked way ahead of its time. Such a tragedy what the state of Nissan is today.

How about cars that aged like milk?

Where do you live? In Finland gyppos drive mondeos and old mercs, those are more of a peoples car. Oh, and I have not seen a rusty Audi from the B5-era, ever.

Still better looking than the current one

>I have not seen a rusty Audi from the B5-era, ever.

There are a few around. b3 and b4 Audis on the other hand are probably the most lasting bodies ever.

I`ve only seen gypsies in rusted out e38s, or golfs.

so true, it looked way better and modern that the audi TT

The B5 chassis was galvanized so they really don't rust.

60s and 70s Mopars are literally the best looking cars on the road. The is nothing better than seeing an old Charger, Fury III, or Barracuda on the road. They still look fucking timeless.

Everything from the B3 onwards is.

can't hear it over all of that screaming

do you think we'll live in a future where people can exchange the mechanics of old cars for electric? that'd be awesome

The C5 A6, if in good condition, looks better. It's a nearly 20 year old design

26 years.

Even the V8 quattro doesn't look too old

>still looks modern
This thing came out in 1999

>muh giant fat soap sedan from the '90s is modern looking

fucking hang yourself

this

Looks like an ES to me senpai

This car has aged pretty nice, it does not necessarily mean it looks brand new.

It can and will rust, just takes more time.

second this, just wish they hadn't fucked up the xc90 what a beautiful car.

They looks like boats to be honest. The only reason they look modern is because Audi never bothered to change anything except the fascia.

recently sold my 240 from 84 similar to this one. Still working fine.

I think compared to similar cars from that era, they look more modern. The 5 series is an example of another car that aged well, while the E class is not

Yeah, but obviously not as easily or as fast as others, some may have minor surface flowering, but the integrity will hold so no need to be welding arches.

Now, since IIRC late 90's, early 00's the EU made new directives regarding zinc in galvanized metals, lowering the maximum amount allowed, leading to lowered corrosion resistance, newer galvanized chassis on a car is going to be more prone to rusting than those made in the 90's. Ideally the B5 is the best choice for future-proofing and ensuring the chassis will hold up against rust. That and the fact that those cars had a tough-as-nails clear coat just makes them ideal if you want a 20-year old car with good paint.

>mfw another inspection where they give me props for having such a solid car

>Now, since IIRC late 90's, early 00's the EU made new directives regarding zinc in galvanized metals, lowering the maximum amount allowed, leading to lowered corrosion resistance, newer galvanized chassis on a car is going to be more prone to rusting

Kek, I thought that was just VAG lowering their standards yet again.

>move to us
>find affordable, decent manual b5
>a week after, someone dents it
>door smacks everywhere
>random scratches and dents in wheel arches
This is just suffering. I bought it as reliable POS, knowing this would happen, but it still hurts me.

It affected a lot of things in europe, like metalshops now have to store zinc-sheet metal indoors because the quality dropped to shit immediately. So yeah, if it wasn't for legal repercussions, I'm sure they'd still go for the highest possible corrosion resistance through galvanization, but meh, Europe strikes again.

No e39 yet??

this fucker is 20 years old

Incredible right?

>1999

Also, most Fords from the mid-late 2000s are so bland and generic looking they age well.

Nice
fugly
Lol nope, GTS Viper or bust
The one and only good looking Beta Romeo, too bad about it's fugly grill and emblem.
MMmmm~
yes, but not that one...
Non-classic S40 doesn't age well.
True true
Such a stunning looker
phew, thought I saw an angel there... no wait. yup that's a car, got my heart racing there for a moment.
Rear is too round, front is too high and round but that interior and that styling is pure vanilla love with leglock, hugs and kisses.
Grandpa mistaken for a young handsome man.
Not a chance in hell.

2004 wasn't that long ago though.

I never thought the F1 would look dated, but it's definitely a period piece with those round taillights and smooth sides. Modern supercars have become so inexplicably edgy and pointed and God forbid you have simple, parts-binned lights on your car instead of 15 feet of LEDs.

>tfw we will never live in the timeline where Buick got shitcanned and Oldsmobile survived to make a modern Cutlass/442 to compete with the Hellcat twins

But arent you glad our tax dollars paid for the design and production of the Verano turbo?