/drg/ Danganronpa General: Hair wins Edition

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/AmwXedWn

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/5372159
youtube.com/watch?v=x3qhle8Oy9s
strawpoll.me/11103523
discord.gg/bC8UgJj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOPE and also MAFIA

epicmafia.com/game/5372159

HAIR

I tried to made highlights in a different way, but it's somehow looks to small now. Next time I'll do it the old-fashioned way.

Hair for the SHSL Hair Fetishist.

HAIR

youtube.com/watch?v=x3qhle8Oy9s

Nth for Mahiru

I might join a little later

HAIR!

HAIR!!

I'm brushing the hair of all /drg/ right now!

Hair!

And with this last image...This ends this weeks DanganGames! I hope you all enjoyed them!

SHSL Hair Fetishist and Mahiru-user are guaranteed in next weeks games!
As well as Chihiro Fujisaki and Chiaki Nanami!

Also, after this game a new floor is opened to be explored! New events and areas to be added!

I can add it on!

Thank you for these as always! They are a big help!

HAIR!

Mahiru and Akane look great with long hair

>Top 5 with 0 kills
I'm a pacifist deep down

All this hair in the thread makes me happy

C-can you not?

Hair...?

At least i ain't Junko user.

are you going for mafia?

Right in the kokoro.

Welp, I need to reward myself in some way! Don't be shy.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

These are adorable.

Yes, please!

I want to gently-hug Kotoko

>"Hey guys what's going on in this thr-"

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

I want to make Mukuro feel uncomfortable and protect me!

This was fun for my first try.

Im going to bed /drg/ have a nice night

Nighty night user!

I want to sleep on Akane's boob pillows!

We'll see each other soon enough... And next time I'll be ready

Good night!

Goodnight Pryle. Sleep well

Sleep well, Lurker!

Goodnight Lurker-user

I want to drink and socialize with Hiroko.

Whoops, guess I'm a little tired myself. Goodnight Random Lurker. Sweet dreams

Hey Mahiru-user are you a male of female?

You cant just ASK someone if they have a dangler or a flytrap!!!

I'm male. And it suprised me when people here thought otherwise. I guess that's what happens when I use pictures of Mahiru. I just never thought of that since I almost always assume a person on the internet is male.

Why do you ask?

Hey Mahiru-user why did you refused my Steam Friend request?

So I can make your gender on the game!
i'm sorry Akapo....

I must say I agree with this cute user Wasn't me, but read above

Excuse me? When did you send me a steam friend request?

It's quite alright. I want to get the misunderstanding out of the way, since several people thought I was a girl. It somewhat hit me in the self-esteem, so I didn't dare try to voice Mahiru in their fandub.

So the next time you should make me a female then

P O L L

strawpoll.me/11103523

I always assume everyone on Veeky Forums is male unless stated otherwise, but I still would like to see you in the fandub, as Mahiru or anyone else. I was worried that you weren't coming.

Hey Komaeda, just out of curiosity, would a headset microphone be okay for recording, or are you looking for strictly professional microphones?

That was me, Adriano.
I didn't decline, though

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Oh I still do Apologize!
OK, fixed also here take this!
Hey Highlights-user are you still here?

How many of the cast have inverted nipples?

Im guessing Nanami is a strong contender for this.

VA
PE
SU

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

Headset microphone is totally okay as long as it's not the lowest quality! We can always do some Audacity magic, but there's a limit to everything.

I'm still here, yeah. Want me to redo the highlights?

Good to know! Thanks for the info!

It depends on your mic quality, personally I use the shit headset and I'm already casted because quality is good.

Mine's just a cheap Turtle Beach, but I don't think I've ever had any problems with it. I'll test it out once I get home.

We're still looking for people willing to take part in the /drg/ Despair Fandub!
The auditions are in full progress, so please hurry up if you have a certain role in mind!
Cast roles are Teruteru, Souda and Sonia. The casting of Komaeda is in its final stages, it's down to 2 candidates.

discord.gg/bC8UgJj

Anyone is welcome and free to post a sample vocaroo of their desired role! If you're unsure about your delievery, we'll be glad to advise and help you out on the feedback channel.

Oh no the highlights are great! I was wondering if you could do some highlights of reactions from people on the thread is all...

I can try. So I should mix the events of the game with the reactions of the anons to this events in one picture, yes?

Would be fun to see!

Nono like just a mashup of reactions.

Hm, I'm just thinking that user's reactions without events to react wouldn't be easy to understand.

Hey, any chance for UDG?

Oh, you can do what you said before either is great!

Okay, I'll do it next time then.

I'm down for some! Is everyone else here?!

Ultra Despair Girls?

I am sick as fuck.
But I am here

Yeah, we have a viewing group that we've (Monaca-user, Pryle, Gentle, Toko, Akapo, and whoever else wants in). We're part-way through Chapter 4, though scheduling has been hell.

>4 girls
THE /DRG/ FANDUB NEEDS YOU PLS

Oh, I watched through all of that recently with my fiance. Managed to finish just in time before monaca showed up in the anime as well.

You kids have fun now.

AKANE! KOTOKO! You're booties down for UDG!?!

I was gonna audition but I got nervous, and now I've gotten sick and lost my voice.

We'll be waiting for you!! Get well soon!!

I've been here the last couple of days. Yesterday, I was even active in 2 threads.

It's just that nothing much of interest has happened today, so I have nothing to add.

Well, I just got a bit too self-conscious about it when I found out that some thought I was female. This led to me not thinking that I could/can voice a female character.

And then I thought you had started and so I scrapped it.

Sorry

I'm useless with acting! Please save me!

What about todays game....

AKAPO!
KOTOKO!
If your bouncing booties are in here, say something. If not, continue to ignore Monaca while she's being insufferable!

I didn't care for it much because we just had one yesterday. I prefer to have them once a week.

Also because Ishimaru died right away.

Also because I have other personal obligations outside of /drg.

There were many reason why I didn't participate.

Why exactly did Mikan's part of the DR2 intro have the male and female symbols, again?

I'm sorry for killing Ishimaru...

i want ruruka to die.

No microphone and shit acting skills, sorry

Aw sorry to hear that.... Yeah I always host 3 games a week all 3 on the weekend....

Hmmm... their probably eating.
Enjoy yourselves KOTOKO and AKANE(!!!!). It's not like Monaca's trying to get your ATTENTION or anything.

S E X U A L I T Y

She's bi

The few times I tried to record I just thought it sounded like shit. But I should really record something and then give it to you, so I can get some tips on how to get better. I just need to let my self-esteem allow it

Are you really sorry, or are you trying to get on my good side to trick me? You did end up winning the game after all. You're suspicious, user. Very suspicious.

That's fine. Like I said, I just didn't have anything to add.

Still try, I bet it will be fine :). Get well soon

Sure you do! Just you posting and having fun is adding to it!

>No microphone
okay, that is a bit of an inconvenience... Can you borrow one? You could record the audition even on your phone and if you pass, you could borrow it for a few days to record the lines.
>shit acting skills
no worry fampai, we're all amateurs

If you're embarrassed, PM me on Discord. I'll help you the best I can! But honestly, NIDAI's the brain of the project, I'm just the shill.

Sinus infections suck

Monaca now think that Kotoko and Akane are both dead like Tokopo is.

Let's all gather for a moment of silence for our fallen brethren.

It is starting to become fall....people are gonna start getting sick more...ahh yeah fuck sinus infections!

Well, it'd be embrassed no matter who I'd show it to. I just need to muster some courage