/dbdg/ -Dead by Daylight General

>Previous Thread
Thread by Daylight edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: pastebin.com/DDddy4uE
Pastebin with all of the values (perks/items/whatnot): pastebin.com/vCh6gxR6
Wiki:
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
Saved game with everything unlocked or whatever: mediafire.com/download/3qmzt3ok3p47xqw/TakeTHATsociety.profje

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.1.0c)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/361798516941866683/

>Report hackers
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/

>Report bugs
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for hatch is a plague on society, broken at its core, and needs to be nerfed into the ground if not removed completely

But with no hatch survivors would actually have to play smart to get that lest gen

t. killer main

t. person who cares about game balance

You are chosen to add a new killer and map to the game. What do you add? How does it fuck over survivors?

Damn, I even get salty survivor cucks when I play survivor.

Killer mains are fine. Survivor mains are the cancer killing DbD.

I add a map that's literally just flat with no obstacles or fog.
The new killer can go invisible, like Wraith, but can attack while invisible, is four times as fast as a survivor, and can vault three times as fast as a survivor.

Hopefully it'll balance things out a bit more.

I really should have ran to the other side of the map to save them.

How do you live without self care?

>Sloppy trying to hatch out
How could you betray us killer mains like this?

By not getting hit.

I won't sit at the hatch if the killer finds it first.

But you have Iron Will. So you anticipate getting hit often.

What perks do I roll with? I feel like Iron Grasp 3 is a given.

>host lobby as killer
>4 survivors instantly come crawling into my lobby
>PUH...PUHLEASE LET US PLAY GAME INFINITES ARE OK AND WE ALL PROBABLY HAVE SPRINT BURST ALSO PLS NO CAMP
>wait till the last 6 seconds
>leave lobby
I've been doing this all day and it's much more fun than actually playing this shit game in its current state
Hope it dies desu

Iron Grasp, Spies from the Shadows, Deerstalker for your first three perks.

For the final perk, use NOED, Distressing or Insidious.

What does Distressing actually do for me? I used that one for awhile and couldn't really see if it was worthwhile.

There should be two pre-game chats, one for the survivors to plan and one for them to talk to the killer, so I can tell people when I'm about to do this.

Increases your terror radius. Means they'll hear the heartbeat from further away. They're more likely to needlessly pull off a generator as you chainsaw sprint past them but nowhere near them, triggering an explosion. And they'll be reluctant to repair that generator while you chase someone nearby.

I swap it out for light weight sometimes. But it's hard to tell if really helps. Probably gonna replace it with urban evasion when ever I get around to leveling up Nea.

Interesting, I might use that instead of NOED if I get sick of it.

this only works against bad players senpai
it just lets them know you're coming from a mile away making you easier to avoid. Hill billy is stronk because if you chainsaw up to a generator they don't have much time to react because the heart beats come so suddenly

>Open lobby
>Two faggots join with toolboxes
>Two more with medkits
>Wait a while
>Close lobby, wait, open new lobby
Toolboxes and instant heal medkits are cancer

>Toolboxes and instant heal medkits are cancer
Don't use your addons then.

They may as well gone all the way and take out the ability for killers or survivors to see who is in their lobby. Killers have no idea what their up against or what they are carrying and unless Survivors are playing SWF they can't see or chat with other survivors before the game.

honestly I hope they take out the killer's ability to attack because it's fucking toxic that he keeps killing me and ruining me and my brehs fun

What does that have to do with what he said?

What does this have to do with what I said?

>playing survivor tryna get my daily
>a two plus swf and a random joins
>the swf says that if its a nurse they're disconnecting
>whateves, whats the possibility of getting a 4th nurse in a row right?
>20 seconds after game starts
>"AAAAAH, AHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAHH"
>random goes down and gets mori-ed
>the two guys D/C
>5 gens left

what do i do guys. im posting this from a locker

I barely use them anyway, survivor main.

Make some noise and beg for mercy when she finds you.

Edge 5 gens to 99% and then hit 2 and look for the hatch.

Just 99% like three gens. Then, pop one and hide, wait for her to investigate, and repeat til you find the hatch.

I'm just curious why you replied to that comment at all since what you said had nothing to do with that comment.

Reminder that this game is definitely weighted in the killer's favor

and I'm just curious as to why you're a fag

Iron Grasp OP, when are we getting another nerf for NOED?

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
ANGRYPUG JUST ENTERED MY LOBBY

That could be literally any dwight

because your butt is sexy

He's playing at asylum now

No, it actually was AngryPug. Feature-replete with teabagging and infinijukes.
Felt so delicious to Mori him. Let me try to WebM it.

voddu linku

Killers need to be nerfed asap. They can still hit people.

This is what i do it for.

>hiding all names

pussy

>Darkest moon offering
>First to get sacced

I'm Twitch-illiterate, so I don't know how to make a VoD. You can search for it yourself, the match began 30 minutes ago.
Here's a first-person POV of my Mori'ing him, though.
If I had any foresight, I would have included some footage of him teabagging me after infinijuking me to splice in for true cinematic quality.

>NOED
>Enduring
being this bag at this game

Pug pls go

>go back and watch the vod
seriously what the fuck is this autist rambling about the whole time
HOW DOE HOW DOE?
twitch.
tv/angrypug_/v/86202217
starts at like 7:29

PHD please go you get butt mad just like Ecliptom

so this game is a korean mmo now? or what?

Youre doing gods work

I deliberately played piss-poor to lure old Pugsy into a false sense of security and make his defeat even more pathetic.
Also, what are you talking about, Enduring and NOED are great now.
That wasn't me, Gordon.

>7:29
meant 7:19

>Enduring and NOED are great now.
NOED is worse now. Enduring was never good.

Enduring isn't top tier obviously, but it isn't Unnerving Presence- or Lightborn-tier.

Same for NOED. Hell, people never expect it anymore because of the nerf.

Dead survivors should just stay on the hook for everybody to see. Sky spider turning them invisible is stupid.

How does this manchild deal on maps where you can't infinijuke?

>Trapping hatch, really hard to do because there's tons of open space
>spot survivor in the distance
>Run over and smack them
>They sprint towards the hatch, animation has them hovering over a trap, they jump in anyway and escape gg ez
Darn.

NOED is better now. Nobody ever expects you to carry it any more, which makes it even more delicious.
And Enduring is now great because you can lunge through pallets like nobody's business and tap them before they can even slide over to the other side.

>Has ridiculous """"Gamer"""" swivel chair
Come the fuck on, it's bad enough I even recognize that as a dumbass gamer chair

>chat calling NOED bullshit
>they're watching a 30 some year old manchild abuse infinites and teabag while making unintelligible noises
uhh...survivorbabs??

You're so bad, got carried by NOED

I guarantee you that none of the prepubescent fucks in that chat were around for the pre-nerf NOED days.

It's Asylum. If the survivors don't want to be caught, they won't be caught, except by Nurse.

Yeah, anything but nurse is miserable but my crows 3 nurse fucking wrecks on asylum.

>Nobody ever expects you to carry it any more
A good amount of killers didn't run the old version. The mere fact that it existed and you didn't know if they were running it kept survivors on their toes. The new version is weaker because after two minutes there is no reason to fear. Any good survivor should at least wonder "do they have NOED on?".

>And Enduring is now great because you can lunge through pallets like nobody's business and tap them before they can even slide over to the other side.
You could do that before. I rather not waste a perk slot on that.

That was completely awful you should feel bad if thats how you play then shit you must go against some shitters

How did he sac 3 and only make 11k points?

I was so extremely excited to have such an opportunity present itself that my nerves slipped. I don't normally play like absolute dogshit.
Not exactly. Without Enduring, you CAN land a lunge, but the stun gives survivors ample time to escape. With it, you can essentially chain a lunge and a tap.

He camps

You were playing like eric tier bad

>Teabags
>Mocks killer
>Abuses infinite loops
Survivor mains LITERALLY defend this

Why haven't they fixed Ironworks yet?

Devs only listen when survivors whine. Killers have to bitch long and hard to get the devs to """"try"""" to fix infinites.

Holy shit, he plays Wraith too?

How can you leave and type something into a chat after that?

And their fix was an RNG band-aid that sometimes makes the infinite even worse than it was when the game released.

You don't leave, you plug in and out your ethernet cable for a few seconds.

Tell that to the scoreboard, Gordon. Tell that to the scoreboard.

>Survivors bitch that all their windows keep getting removed
>Never seem to realize why this might be happening
>Still get their precious infinites anyway
>Wonder why it's getting hard to find lobbies
>Pug shitting himself wondering how you got 10k
>His followers calling you mad
Medium kek

He quit the normal way.

brand new, 1 perk, what do? I feel like I have no tools to help avoid being found / get away.

And is there a certain order I should do the survivors to get a set of perks? I read most people recommend meg first?

kek, how could I be mad when I got the most points out of everyone involved

If you're going to go for the holy trinity then you can fuck right off.

Meg will give you sprint burst, a perk almost everyone uses.

Claudette will give you self healing without a medkit and other healer perks

Jake will give you some excellent stealth perks and Saboteur if you're a retard.

Play whichever of those three you prefer and then level the others.

Post your Steam name or something and I'll friend you and can answer questions or play with you.

>People shitting on Enduring

I don't know when it happened but sometime between the Nurse patch and the current patch pallets can stun you from fucking /miles/ away. It's not even a bad pickup, granted, you're planning for failure, but it's good when it happens. Not like you need Brutal Strength on hillbilly anyway.

is it worth checking out this general's discord?
might be a bunch of mouth breathers with open mic

There is little reason to go for anything else.

You can get stunned on the first floor of the Asylum by someone throwing a pallet over on the second floor.

nah, it's chill, but autism gets banned, so if you are an anti-social blogposter you'll catch a lot of shit

>mfw i see something like this
>as hillbilly
>as i start chainsaw
gtfo bitches

Enduring isn't monstrous shrine tier it is just not as good as other things you could take.

>Report bugs
>steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/
There is no point in this for OP, they don't read it at all. We can pretend they do, but it will only waste peoples time trying to describe bugs and how to reproduce them.

I don't like to chainsaw pallets anymore because survivors can hear it from anywhere on the map. Pretty much lets them know you are chasing someone.