twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st

>american
>clearly is worst yamaha anons 250
user pls

>200€ for working 10 hours a day of boring hard labor
just get a real job or a 450 euro job

memes

200 euros a day for 10 hours isn't that bad desu. Could be worse.

a month

Well at some point I might land a real job trough it, or not?
I'm not a lazy bum maybe somebody will keep me.

ey gentlemen

A friend of mine offered to help me fix my dirt bike. I loaded it in his truck with him a month ago and haven't heard back. I think it's gone, what do I do?

>american anything
u ok m8?

YE.

Tank size is advertised as 16 liters. I filled up today and still had about 4 liters left. Could have made to 400km in a tank no probs but why push it.

Anton is that you? You're getting to know this thread too much

M-m-maybe it's time for you to do something else with your life mang.

I did a nice thing today /dbt/.

Was out riding with a friend when we ran into another group of riders when we filtered up to the front of some traffic, and I noticed the one rider had a camera. He's a local motovlogger that I stumbled upon, not a particularly huge fanbase and hardly any subscribers, but I recognised him anyway, so I went up and called him by his name. Figured it must be pretty cool to be recognised by a random person, hopefully brightened up his day.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

damn it user
it's obviously 200 a month for working 10 hours a day for 5 days a week

well that's true, just do a shitload of internships and people may take you.

>M-m-maybe it's time for you to do something else with your life mang.
>mfw

link so I can compliment him on the size of his mirrors

>internships
I don't have much of an education. :(

>400km
Disgusting
According to my ecu i do 4l/100km in 5th
3.5l/100km at 110 in 6th
I think i have a 15l tank
I could easily match you, even though i have 3x your displacement

Should I go for a ride today (if it's not raining) looks kinda like it is

help me deeeebt, my bike is being weird. My bike is dying while on first even with the clutch in. If I'm on first gear with clutch in, I have to give it a ton of gas while holding the brake so it doesn't die. Which means when I come to a red light or I gotta slow down, I gotta keep revving my bike and it's really annoying. What could be the problem? I warm it up fine and it'll run just fine until i slow down. The only other thing I've noticed is that the gears are harder to go into.

you don't need education to do internships. you'll learn the basics at the first day or second day and get campany by a dude that knows what he's doing. at least if the company you doing your intership at is somewhat capable and know what they are doing

check carbs

>you don't need education to do internships.
You need to land one tough.

How much is this Chink bike actually worth?

I wanna say around $700.

fortcollins.craigslist.org/mcy/5623193729.html

Additionally, I need a cheap dirt bike and live in the Denver area. Pls halp. denver.craigslist.org/search/mca

heiligs blechlke warum machst du so nen scheiß? und ich dachte ich wäre mit nem 450 euro job als hiwi in ner feinwerkmechanik beschissen

this
denver.craigslist.org/mcd/5650110838.html

youtube.com/user/jdenner16

I have managed to hypermile 3.5L / 100km out of a 660 single while being very conservative commuting, rarely going over 90km/h.

It was one of the most boring experiences I ever had.

>3.5l/100km at constant 110 in 6th.

Congratulations on the imaginary scenario.

Guys can you tell me how I can shift better at higher RPMs? I feel like I have to flick my wrist too far and I miss the sweet spot all the time.

You can see it here in my vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=ONMfA3Wsn3M

Do certain bikes have longer/shorter throttle ranges? I honestly don't know if I can even go WOT without regripping the throttle entirely

fuck off

Apart from changing the throttle lever on the engine, not a whole lot you can do.

Hey buddy how about you go fuck yourself. Some of us are actually trying to become better riders.

>riding a ninja 250
>shifting before 7,000 rpm
>usually before 6,000 rpm
Kill yourself.

Try letting off the throttle all the way before you pull the clutch in.

>can't go WOT
Because you're grabbing it wrong in the first time. Roll your wrist UP, toward the front of the bike before grabbing it. Your resting throttle position should be near where you hold the throttle open while cruising.

TL;DR you're an idiot. I'm glad you bought a 250, you might live beyond your first season.

"Berufs Vorbereitung"
damit der Lebenslauf nicht so scheiße aussieht

good night dbt

Holy shit.
#
WEW
why were you on that page anyway?

I found this place in 2010 when /b/ was making the news. Looked it up at the end of the article and here I am.
>remember you're here forever

you don't even know how to ride a glorified scooter, and you tell me to fuck off while trying to advertise your stupid youtube channel? quite some gall you have there

also n praktikum?

Call him?
Some friend. If he's black then call the cops because you got robbed.

Why does the user that makes these threads always post some 47 year old motocross racer fag in street racing leathers doing nothing as the OP picture?

Is OP a 40 year old motocross champion fag?

Is motorcycling about wearing hi-viz jumpsuits covered in brand names and advertisement?

It's actually pretty easy to change the throttle tube to one with a bigger pulley (shorter throw)

Drain the carb bowl, inspect air filters, adjust the idle screw and your fuel filter.

Old cyclists were badasses. Same for pretty much every sport/activity. Racing, etc.

Those fuckers rode dirt roads and up mountains on singlespeeds with a couple water bottles and spare tube slung around their shoulder. Today it's all prissy juicers with support vehicles. I like cycling but even worse are the spandex queens who provoke motorists.

It's probably rossi himself sperging out.
Don't go to /n/ then

>fwd
lmaoooooo

same with rallying. fucking group B cars, I tell you what

Chinese bikes are cheap, be prepared to do endless maintenance and repairs. They are meant for 3rd world markets where labor prices for mechanics are dirt-cheap.

Parts are surprising expensive due to obscurity and scarcity and shipping in the USA. Can't recommend any bike made in China, even the Jap-bike clones, it's not that they are horribly engineered but they use simple, cheap components that wear quickly with the assumption that 3rd world Obungu has all the time in the world to wrench on the machine every 300km.

Why the 12 year old tumblrina

>category
>comedy
Too bad there's no tragedy category

Kek

Yeah I don' get biycling as a hobby. Bicycles are for homeless guys riding to sell a stolen bike to a pawnshop and for little kids.

Why Armstrong taking steroids to ride a kid's toy is the most hilarious thing in the world. Like a 50 year old guy taking speed to enhance his reflexes in fucking laser tag. Guy taking proziac to steady his aim during a bb gun competition.

Bicycles on the roads are a fucking joke. Keep to the sidewalks or out on the forest trails where they serve some actual utility for a purpose.

American who doesn't live in a city detected.

Bicycling is free, exercise, legal on roads and tolerated on walkways, and whenever there's traffic you can lane-split or ride on a sidewalk. Shit I ride my motorcycle a lot and my bike is still useful for

he's not wrong..

It's some femanon that a few boards are pathetically obsessed with.

no wonder 30% of all americans are morbidly obese if that's what you people think

>not being obsessed with ashley

no ones talking about commuting you retarded /n/fag. we're talking about grown men riding around for sport in the middle of the fucking road pretending they are cars with their skin suits.

just ride a fucking mountain bike for sport. it's way cooler, way harder, and you aren't being a cunt that everyone hates.

Kek

I've literally never seen them in the road except where there isn't adequate bike lanes or they're turning. Where are you seeing this?

Also the suits are functional, regular pants will rip up with a lot of biking and you'll get chafing pretty bad on long rides.

Plus you ride a motorcycle so why would you care about a cyclist anyways, you can literally ride around them without leaving your lane.

Carbs where checks not too long ago but I'll check them again.
Could this be the reason the gears are being difficult? Or is that a separate problem?

lol I actually do both street and offroad bicycling, but I know that the thought of not being in an air conditioned, gas guzzling truck and actually having to move their body is quite scary to you americans. And I also know you like to chime into discussions you evidently have no idea about

HEAT general

Who here still riding in 100+ degrees?

It hit 117 last week and I was out there. Based Shoei and their wind-tunnel-tested helmets give me enough airflow to stay alive.

>using farteinheit

47 in Commies

What's a good beginner bike to get?

Bicycling is even more dangerous than motorcycling, per passenger mile, least in the US. Speeds on the roads are high, distances are lon, drivers are admittedly more retarded and less trained or skilled compared to European or 3rd world countries.

Bicycling is enhanced pedestrianism, meaning your life-span is about 1.2 years before some teenager on her phone smears your carcass across an intersection and drags your body in the undercarriage for 7 miles..

Speed is life in the USA, I didn't design the cities here, but I live here and you ride the sidewalks if your ride doesn't have a motor. Shit I wish I could ride the sidewalks on my 650 sometimes.

Anyways, I guess it's hard to get fat in Europe with that 28% VAT on food items. I live in Colorado, nobody is fat here but the speed limit is 75mph. Being fat is a southern/ minority thing. Obesity rate in Mexico is 48%.

kek this might be the funniest thing i've read all day

I'm an American you chucklefuck. Just because you think it should be some way doesn't make it that way. "Here in America" bicycles can use the roads and bike lanes, and "here in America" in most places you aren't technically supposed to even ride on the sidewalk. Like I got cited once long ago for doing it. So I haven't heard
>you ride the sidewalks if your ride doesn't have a motor
except from retards.

Stay salty dude, may the bike gods curse your 650 and force you to ride a bicycle.

>not using freedom degrees
>ever using commie degrees

Kys desu senpai

>Americans are this savage

Before I went full moto I used to commute 13km to work on the morning, and 13km back in the afternoon. I also cycled competitively, I'd spend 15 hours a week on average on a bicycle.

I think I had two close calls in a 18 month period. One almost getting rear ended on a roundabout and the other some faggot almost pushing me out of the road. Cycling never injured me.

In 18 months motorcycling I've crashed on my own on the street once, crashed on the track once, and had a very nasty traffic accident where the other party was at fault.

Motorcycling is much more expensive and dangerous than cycling. It is however much more of a normie activity, being much more versatile and appealing.

You want to see autism? Lurk /n/ and watch anons do 200 post debates about Shimano vs Campagnolo.

Lel now I realize I think the groupset debate is strikingly similar to the whole jap bike vs italian bike thing

>muh soul
>muh passio

> using a system that was imposed upon you by colonial forces cucking you hard
> still using murrikan "free* as in beer" degrees instead of superior truly free Kelvin scale which has a purely physical basis

* charges may apply

Kill him you dingus

Oh okay I guess this national bmx title in the other room means I have no idea how to ride a bike.

fuck off retard. 5 year olds ride bikes. it's not hard. get over yourself. id wipe my ass with you in my prime.

>may the bike gods curse your 650 and force you to ride a bicycle.

Take that back immediately you hateful bastard the machine is cursed enough as it is. I love mountain bikes, I love picking up and carrying a mode of transportation. I am not delusional to think a bicycle belongs on a motorway.

Bicycle lanes are shit, cagers will forever cross into them as they view it like your mom views that 'free spot' on her bingo board. You are likely to die real soon if you rely on them in the states.

Sidewalks. I will fight any cop that cites a bicyclist on the sidewalk and will fight any bicyclist that insists they belong on any street with a speed limit over 30mph.

You don't. Stay off the roads. Unless you can maintain pace with traffic, at 10-15mph higher than the posted limits stay off. For your sake. Nobody in America cares about a dead cyclist, one less obstruction in the roads.

>I ride a bike
>Still shits on bikes
>5-year-olds ride bikes
Please I like to enjoy BMX events, don't make me believe that the riders are this huge of faggots.

You could always fight for a useful solution like better bike lanes. That's exactly why they exist. Europeans have huge bike lanes and that cuts down heavily on bikes in the road.

I ride bikes in places where I'm not a danger and annoyance to everyone else on the planet.

ie, on dirt, in bike lanes, on the sidewalk.

Post strips?

this is the only bicycling i like cause its basically enduro
youtu.be/BEptScjKz-w?t=95

Why do people still buy european bikes? Literally chinese sweatshop tier designed and built cheap shit with an inflated price

>Why do people still buy non-nippon bikes?
ftfy

>Chinese sweatshop tier
Ktm is indian now...
Other than that you're just a prejudiced fuck
Muh /soul and passion/

I live in a large city in Germany and this is not true. Yes, we have bicycle lanes. They're only about as wide as a wide bicycle (1 m maybe?). Do 90% of the cyclists here use them? Nope, they're complete fuckfaces. Look at what kind of retards can get a driver's license. Now remember that
a) you don't need a license to ride a bicycle on the road so literally any idiot can and does ride a bicycle -- especially the detritus that can't drive because they're too dumb, poor or stuck-up and don't care to learn the rules of the road
b) bicycles don't have to conform to any standards other than having lights, reflectors and working brakes and even that isn't enforced unless fall has just started
c) due to no licensing and no plates on bikes you can't get cited for accidents you provoke if you can run before you're caught in the act. If you do get into an accident as a bicyclist, you're almost guaranteed to win because driver is licensed and is moving the larger vehicle, so has to be more responsible.

The end result is:
> red light
> bike lane not wide enough for bikers to stop next to each other
> fills up with the few that obey the rules
> shitheads (most of the time wannabe racers in spandex and with expensive helmets) don't stop at stopping line, pull up right to the crossing traffic where they can't even see the lights anymore
> repeat 5x, neither of them wants to be behind one of the others and so they clog the rightmost lanes by standing next to each other
> crossing peds annoyed
> dangerously close to crossing cars
> hipster students just blowing through intersections regardless of traffic lights
We even have dedicated bike lights that switch to green a little earlier so they have a chance to clear the intersection before cars try to turn right. They don't care.

I am always happy when I see a cyclist following traffic rules and especially when I see them get exasperated at those who don't. Nod to them and smile.

Opposed to the boring Chinese sweatshop design, cheaply build shit with an inflated price?

what bikes are still jap made? the only non-jap vehicle i own was inherited

nice b8

I went to Freiburg daily some months ago for six months, and all that bicycle stuff seemed pretty unproblematically and I haven't had any problems with them at the time
I'm not the one who you talked with until now, I just wanted to say this

thinking of springing and buying this, opinions y'all? It's hard to find a clean VF1000R

sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/5606161263.html

European cities are not laid out like US cities, Its a long-haul more often than not, at high speeds.

Our shit is fucked up, babyboomers made American cities into nice parcels of lawn-care and gardenng and plywood structures interconnected with wide laned roads., a bicycle lane is the most dangerous place for a bicyclist to ride. In the middle of the road, you'll make people mad, but they won't run you over. They will slow down, honk, overake you, yeah. They will totally kill you if you are in the bike lane, though. Bike lane is extra space you can freely move your minivan into if you feel like it.

In the USA, try the completely deserted sidewalks. Nobody walks in the USA but drunks and drunk homeless people. Why they pave sidewalks, I have no idea. Ride 45mph down that shit on all the steroids and meth you have, tucked in with your chains clattering like hell, front end wobbling like a pregnant ladys ass, that would be entirely safer than pretending a bicycle can survive on the streets on a lane literally everyone ignores or uses as a turning lane.

Bicycle lanes are designed just to kill hippie faggots on bicycles. Do not fall or their schemes.

>Other than that you're just a prejudiced fuck
Shit like ducati and BMW have the reliability of a house made from cardboard and yet they can cost upwards of 80k, for what? You cant even say its for bragging rights, who would would brag about the 3rd time thier ECU needed to be replaced under warranty?

A bicycle lane should look like this, which is the safest place to be as a cyclist.

Which brand is best quality

BMW is for hi-viz uncles who keep their bike in a garage and go motorcycle camping once a year or less.

Not meant or designed for anything else. You buy BMW for the prestige. BMW owners have money. Honda or Kawa owners don't control anything least of all their inadequate front brakes.

>BMW
>80k

What?

Yes, BMW has its flaws, but when you don't buy the first gen it's alright. Engine wise its great even.

>BMW owners have money.
I have a BMW, I'm poor!

I do ride in high-vis, all day err-day the entire year round, typical BMW rider style.

honda, probably

Here in pastaland pushbikes are pretty much only used in city centres by poor students or up in mountains by spandex clad fuckfaces
In the hilly climb i usually do there usually are a couple of polite mountaineers that ride the firetrails
However, when you find roadbikes they're half a dozen, trying to take both lanes...
>Almost ran over three
>One tried to intimidate me, swerving in front of me
>Had a nice chat with my boot
>Two spergs were bickering in the middle of a blind, one way corner
Recently here they moved some trees and made a ring of bike lanes where the old city walls were, effectively connecting every point of interest
>They're so empty scooters use them to cut red lights
This is a crock of bullsheizer, but still
>Buying italian
>Being inept at wrenching
You brought this on yourself

I like it user, It's beautiful vehicle.

It's actually too beautiful though. As in, jewel-like beautiful. I like bikes as tools.

I also like working/restoring and that one is already done.

And you could also get a modern bike for 4k.

If I had that bike close to me and 4000 dorar in my pockets I'm not sure what I would do.

I do think I would enjoy it more if it was 800 dollars and needed the work done.

Well you had money before you spent it all on repairs and 845$ panniers and shit.

Also that hi-viz jumpsuit and adamantium-weave gauntlets surely cost money..

I'll agree with you, their cars are top tier as well

another BMW rider here
I'm poor too
your argumentation is flawed

Ayyy don't you have to work tomorrow?
Freiburg hat nichtmal 1/10 der Einwohner von Berlin, da ist dann die Anzahl der Fahrräder pro Kreuzung noch relativ gering :^)

>panniers for free
>suit only costed me €600
>gloves were

>47C

I don't think so mate

> what kinda BMW you want senpai
> just fuck my driveshaft up

Hell, I have an Aprilia and i'm poor
>Americans or rather aussies trying to grasp that yuro bikes are not that exotic in yuroland