Lottery tips

Anyone figure out a new loophole?
I recently found out about fortune cookies with lucky numbers inside the fucking cookie. Literally inside.
Which god do I pray to for lotto numbers? Already tried jesus, chuck norris, Buddha, and black jesus. All with no luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAF2fXO_KmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1HkjMCqHIjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gbbSP5xxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah the loophole is try really hard for 6 years to get rich. That will tip the odds in your favor.

99.99999% of people can't afford to try that hard for that long.

How the fuck does that work?
Is scratching scratch offs a job?

i heard that if you buy the first lottery ticket of the day at where ever you;re buying the ticket at, your chances are higher.

ive been waking up at 5am to be the first in the local convenience store. so far ive spent maybe $200 and won one free play. next stop: $500 million.

The loophole is to spend a few dollars here are there on the lottery, win big then never play again.

Most people play till the day they die and never win big, and essentially are down thousands.

Bullshit. I know I can win the jackpot if I wanted. I just don't want to.

Euromillions is €130m tomorrow. I will play the numbers of this post.

Anyone who spends more than $2 a week on lottery tickets is a moron. Even then.

There are no loopholes. There is no strategy. That's a gambler's fallacy.

Playing the lottery once in a while is fine in moderation. I spend $2 a week on a mega millions, and just skip out on a lunch or something. That's literally $110 a year. If I win, Woo. I'm a a millionaire. If not, well I'm just down a shitty sandwich.

But anything other than that and you're wasting your money. The odds of winning are astronomical.

I always join the pool at work because I would fuckin kill myself if they won without me.

I buy a ticket or two when I buy gas. Sure the odds are against you, but you definitely won't win if you don't play.

top keke

My neighbor says the exact same thing and he goes to the gas station up the street every morning at 5am.

You might think you're memeing, but people actually believe this shit

lottery commercials are the comfiest commercials
best thing I can watch for free on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=bAF2fXO_KmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1HkjMCqHIjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gbbSP5xxA

What about investing a significant amount of money into playing a ton of tickets and hoping some fo them win big?

Did anybody ever succeed at this (or broke even)?

>double dubs
Looks like Kek has pre-selected you for wealth, congratulations.
I will play these numbers in both Powerball and Mega Millions

Well here in Brazil the high prizes lotteries are corrupt. Money laundering methods. But this thread did made me want to try the smaller ones. Just going to follow the hint and never spend more than R$ 6,47 (US$ 2,00) a week.

>Did anybody ever succeed at this (or broke even)?
I'm sure *someone* did. But that's the foundation of all gambling-related fallcies! You can't just look at the people who've won. You need to take into account how many people went broke with that approach.

What if we made a small Veeky Forums Bitcoin lottery?

Is there a way to securely set it up so that the owner doesn't just run away with the money?

I think it would be a lot of fun, and the chances of winning would be fairly realistic, since the number of players won't be that big.

I've thought about this, too. A Bitcoin lottery would at least be (semi) legal, and if you have a trustworthy operating organization that takes, say, 10% (As opposed to the government's 40%) they could do pretty well.

Have you tried praying to Harambe?

lol poor guy

Kibo is an ethereaum lottery . Not sure how legit

Shkreli is that you?

It would be awesome.
Imagine how many Anons will come from all boards to try it.
We could make it a monthly event where everybody can come, put in a dollar, and potentially win thousands.

>Jackpot
>pot
The loophole is obviously buying POTcoin before it goes to .00001000

I can do that for you guys ! You can trust me

I know trusting the operator would be an issue, but it's not impossible to find a solution to this.
Maybe we can use a decentralized system, or maybe something that doesn't have one specific person who manages it, but it's all done automatically so that there's no one who takes the money and gives the prizes.
Or maybe let someone that we already trust now to do it, but I can't think of anyone to be honest.

well, why not me?

Aah, the lottery.
>Sister works as a cashier in a small town
>Says she monitors people buying scratch offs - most do it right in the store if they're not busy or in their car
>She claims after so many people lose she can't help but buy one or two
>Usually on an 8 hour shift she makes $2-100 extra off tickets

Was talking to her about it. She wrote everything down that she spent and earned. End of the week take home from scratch offs was somewhere around $170.

I think she makes more off those than she lets on.

How do we know you're trustworthy?

This seems to be nice enough, although I still have to properly look into it.
But as I said to the guy above, how do we know it's not a scam?

She's probably just stealing from the register.

Beat me to it.