New Panamera

Wow, so Porsche made a sedan that looks gorgeous. Where was this the first time around?

So much nicer from behind.

Looks like an instrument cluster derived from the new Audi lineup/Mission-E concept. Still keeping the 5 gauge layout though.

Not nearly as pronounced humpback design for the rear sheet metal. I can honestly say I'd be interested in buying one if I have to grab a sedan for work.

back looks likes an sportback audi and an aston martin

not bad at all. still not perfect, but far better than the crap from last gen.

they totally copied off jaguar

3 HOURS LABOR TO CHECK THE AIR FILTER

Damn, that is a massive improvement. Minor tweaks but the whole thing just looks so much nicer now.

I don't see ANY Jaguar here...which one would you be referring to?

FWIW, the tail lights are almost identical to the 991.2 911, and with the center strip will be very close to the 991.2 C4 when it's released.

Nice tesla bro

>Panamera

shooting brake/ sport turismo/hatch confirmed as well?

I'd buy a Viper instead.

t.
Deutscher

but where's the touring

Haven't seen anything confirming it yet, just the heavily disguised mule lapping the Ring. The front end of the shots I posted seems to be more in line with Porsche's current car styling trends, but I certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility of it happening!

>I'd buy a Viper instead.

Explain

Completely different types of cars.

good lad
he can grow pubic hair

To be fair, you can fit 4 adults in a Viper provided you're handy with a hacksaw and don't mind blood in the trunk.

And?
The Panamera looks horrible.
It's over-comfortable.
It's not a sport car.
It's not really dangerous.
It's not annoyingly loud.
It's just boring.
And way too expensive.
It's not even childish to own one.

You're comparing a sports sedan with a fucking mental sports car. They have completely different purposes.

Nah they just borrowed an A7 from Audi for inspiration

>The Panamera looks horrible.
>It's over-comfortable.
>It's not a sport car.
>It's not really dangerous.
>It's not annoyingly loud.
>It's just boring.
>And way too expensive.
>It's not even childish to own one.

Well it's the perfect /comfy/ car packaged in a sports car and has 5 doors for max capacity and some utility.

Quite the one size fits all luxury car for the well off folks who wants a car that meets this criteria.

No. They both get me from A to B. I cannot imagine myself in a car like the Panamera.

Hopefully down the fucking drain, wagons are the worst abominations in car design.

is it still the fucking size and length of a fucking extendo maybach?

It's still fuckoff huge, but it looks better now.

>I hate practicality and efficiency.

>german car
>practicality and efficiency
Pick one

BTFO

Panamera seems to be Porsche making their more serious "crossover" vehicle into the sedan market now that they learned their lesson from before.

>cuckoldnation