Redlight honkers

so this has not happened to me in awhile but it did again.
>be at red light just waiting to go like everyone else (im first in line at the light)
>im in neutral i dont leave it in first at stop lights.
>light turns green and 0.2 seconds later bitch honks at me to go. i didnt even have the clutch pedal pushed in all the way yet.
>i take off in first very slowly while im making my left turn i lean my head completely out of the window and look at the lady behind me giving her the whole finger during my turn.
>i yell "i dont drive automatic bitch"
>shes in a 2008 porsche cayman s
anyone else relate to this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, I don't care what other people do and don't have a superiority complex for driving a manual

>mad auto driver detected
>implying i have a superiority complex because i can drive stick
why reply?

Sounds like you need to calm down when driving if you get upset over a honk at a light. Honestly, head out the window and the bird staring her down? Sounds like you're just trying to be edgy. They are just trying to tell you that you can go. And I highly doubt it was .2 seconds, probably closer to 2-3 seconds, which is justified.

>and 0.2 seconds later bitch honks at me to go
sure thing bud

ill admit i rage a little on the road but i can assure you it was not 2 to 3 seconds

you're either slow as fuck or a paranoid who thinks every honk is directed at you

k

>making right turn at red light
>cars/people coming so wait before turning
>bitch behind me starts honking
>now wait til light turns green and proceed to turn as slowly as possible
>floor it when I see the car that was behind me turning to the lane next to mine

sometimes i honk at people at 0.1 ms after the light go green just for fun
and when i get honked at i crawl in first and juste wave and smile at them if i can

if someone honks at me when i'm turning left on an unprotected intersection i will wait until the light is a stale red to make the turn

COME. AT. ME.

Got honked at by a brotruck when I didn't start moving in the same millisecond that the light turned green. My passenger had the bird part covered luckily. I though the first person at the light is supposed to wait a bit in case of red light runners anyway, no?

who cares ? just drive as you please and with the flow you don't have to do drag-race start a each redlight

>first time riding motorbike on the road
>stall it at thr lights
>so embarrassed
>but nobody honks or anything
When did i move to canada?

>taking a left turn
>waiting for pedestrians to cross before going
>dumb cunt in a base model 3 series lays on her horn the entire time

I just drive really slow when they do that

>learning manual
>left at an intersection
>light turning red
>stall
>get honked at buy a guy in the oncoming lane who still has a redlight for the opposing lane's left turners
Fuck that guy

>driving comfy SUV
>get close to intersection, on right lane to turn right
>green arrows light up for people turning left
>puerto rican looking faggot in a Camry honks
>can't go cause cars are making their left turns into the street I wanna turn into
>honk
>ignore him
>lays on horn
>kek
>light turns green
>as I start moving he lays on horn as we go
>whatever, make the slowest turn in my driving history
>faggot is mad now
>I switch to the left lane while he guns the right lane to pass
>gets slowed down by a PT cruiser exiting a gas station
>top lels
>he gets right behind me and tailgates hard while flipping finger and overall being a nigger
>dont care
>finally he cuts someone off on he right lane and guns it past me
>sticks his hand out the window to flip bird
>literally laugh at this fagit
>drives like a maniac to get away from me
>doing speed limit plus don't give a shit
>see him later at traffic light again

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with people, it was more amusing than threatening, may be cause I was carrying my gun but whatever.

I honk at fuckers only when I see em messing around on their phones as soon as the light turns green and they haven't noticed, so they panic, take off too fast or stall if manual.
Fun stuff.

Stop checking your phone at stoplights

I don't even honk one time I watched two asians reversing out of their parks straight into each other I could have beeped to let them know but fuck if both of them can't turn around to check when they reverse they deserve it

You are the evil trolling driver that causes all the other drivers to rage.

Love it.

>if someone honks at me
Driving on normal streets can also be a competition sport. Totally legal driving like going the speed limit in the left lane is simplistic, but newbies can do that. Better drivers go the speed limit and no faster in the HOV or premium toll lane. Whenever I am on the freeway's normal lanes and see the traffic going SLOWER in the HOV or premium toll lane, I applaud the road troll doing that. Now, that's genius.

Love it.

>I just drive really slow when they do that
Another road competition trick is to find a slow moving car in the left lane. Get in the right lane and slowly pass by it. When that car is about a car length behind you to the diagonal, maintain that. The other car will collect all the hate because he is the one in the trailing position. If you think he might move behind you, slightly slow down to make sure he doesn't get out of the way of the left lane.

I love driving.

I'm going to go out driving now. This thread has me revved up.

He's justified
I don't know how it is where you are from, but women in a Porsche here are like BWM drivers on steroids. You're lucky if one doesn't take you out at a redlight because she looked down to grab her bug eye oversized sunglasses.

>>I love driving.
>>
>>I'm going to go out driving now. This thread has me revved up.

>tfw just now it started to rain
>its a harsh one
>live in a city that, despite being the 2nd most important in my country, has shit tier roads and worse drainage/sewer systems so the city gets flooded and shit

>Turning left on a on way street
>can't see very well because lots of construction shit everywhere
>About to make turn when a bunch of women start to cross
>stop because I don't want to hit them
>Nigger behind me honks that obnoxiously long honk
>Roll down window and tell them to honk one more fucking time nigger
>Nigger sits there quietly the rest of the time behind me
I love being in the south sometimes. Fuck retarded niggers in New Orleans.

liar you would have been shot

Nah, not in the middle of the business district in rush hour. If I was in the 9th ward, yes, but I don't go there because i'm not black.

>I don't drive automatic bitch
Wayyyy too many words dude, next time just scream FUCK YOU BITCH while flipping them off

>bitch ass mazda 3 tailgating my camry
>two lanes going straight at light
>pulls up on my left at the red light
>tries to pull the ole 'get ahead & pass at the green light'
>nope.jpg
>literally flooring my camry
>can't pull in front of me
>has to slow down and get behind me
>i win

I taught my girlfriend stick and she uses driving a stick to road rage when she's slow through a turn or whatever. Angry to get delayed on her way to Chad's dick or whatever user would say.

I don't ever notice tailgaters because I don't use my mirrors anyways.

Also, I never put anything in neutral at a stop. In a car I hold down the clutch and put'er in 1st.

Also bitches get exactly 3 seconds to move from a stop or they get the horn, those are easy going standards.

>wait until yellow
>count to three
>peel out

Sounds a lot like Chicago.

You're just bad at driving manuel. Faggot.

>3 seconds
That seems too long mate. 2's good.

Nope, you are an idiot.
your 0.2 seconds isn't an accurate figure. Now you may be deliberately distorting it for this thread, or you may just honestly be so slow and out of touch with reality that you don't notice that you're not paying attention.

throw the peace sign and get out of your care to lock in hubs get in move 2 feet unlock hubs shrug when light turns red get back in scout and laugh like a madman

Win what?

i just started driving manual and i am slow off the start. i guess it'll take practice. sometimes i stall it and have to turn it back on but no one has honked yet for htat.

busy roundabouts have been a total mess in learning manual tho

learn to drive better you piece of shit.

All you have to do is check to see when the other light turns yellow, shift into first, then take off when the light turns green. The fact that you haven't even realized this makes you retarded, not some 'woah bitch I drive manual' street cred maniac

>turning left with no arrow (oncoming traffic still)
>car behind me lays on horn 2 seconds after light turns green
>not able to turn because cars are still driving in the opposite lanes
y u do this

>Driving home from work, a little past lunch time, decide to cruise for somewhere to treat myself to
>Red light at 4 way intersection
>Bulltard in red tacoma pulls up behind me
>traffic blocking my left, light's green, tacoma starts laying it on
>youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is comes on the radio
>waiting for the cars to leave the intersection still, can see the tacoma driver is visibly pissed
>crying laughing at the combination of the music and how mad he's getting
>turn once intersection is clear, this must've his turn too because he follows me through the turn
>starts tailgating me, honks loudly a few times
>still laughing like a maniac, pull off into a buffalo wild wings, order a jalapeno' burger, eat it in red tacoma driver's honor
>it was delicious

She probably accidentally hit the horn because there's a million fucking buttons and dials in this shitbox.

A V6 Camry is faster than 90% of the cars on the road.

>red on a intersection entering a road people always fly down on
>wanna hoon it but don't wanna end up fucking myself
>light turns green
>just about to pull out
>hooooooooonk (i shit you not, at least 4 solid seconds)
>second thoughts
>put it in second, took her to 6k
>dumped dat fuckin clutch boy
>SNAP

And that's how I broke the rear axle on my 89 C/K 1500 (swb)

>mfw I figured out to do this 3 days after learning stick
OP really is stupid isn't he

stop worrying what other people think, if you know people are gonna honk at your slow starts then stay in the slower lanes, dont speed just stay calm and let others get stressed

>at red light
>turns green
>bitch in front of me fiddling with something in middle console
>10 fucking seconds later I let out the most un-intimidating, shortest honk possible
>she gives me the finger and speeds off

>implying

Reason why people do this is because they think you're on the phone but can't see your head and want to make sure you're not going to be there forever. Don't take it that personal.

That's my favorite, people who can't think ahead and see you at the next light

>FUCK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHA EAT SHIIIIIT
>...o hai

>be making right turn at red light
>heavy traffic so I can't safely turn
>SUV mommy behind me honks
>flip on launch control and release the fireball
Bitch, I'm louder.

>goes to buffalo wild wings
>doesn't get wings
user bls

>changing facts to protect womyn

>in downtown around 5pm
>fuck traffic is red everywhere
>no escape
>people honking when light is red
>people honking when light just turned green but can't cross the intersection because it'll be blocked
>start moving up once it's clear
>yellow as I pass
>person behind me honking
>i'm clear of intersection
>they pretty much ran the red
>they are now blocking 2 lanes of traffic with their truck
>people honking at him from 2 lanes
>why the fuck do you daily a truck and work downtown
>guy consistently honks at every light regardless if it's clear or complete grid lock
>heard some guy yell from sidewalk 'shut the fuck up you dumbass'
>guy keeps honking

I really hate downtown

It sounds like you need to stop texting.