/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Gaijin'd edition

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/puseq4E0djU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_AJ_Savage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Gaylord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice trips senpai

witnessed

3rd for russians are balanced at T5

TYPHOONS ARE AWESOME IN GROUND FORCES

who /bf109g10/ here?

>12 kills
>win
>talismanned tank
>no premium
>4.9k RP

youtu.be/puseq4E0djU

Square wing 109 best 109

>SenorPony
LOL

wat

Checked!

109 E-1 myself. Starting to rather like the 109 series.

Fuck off pedophile.

omg user more (you)s? :3
it's like you want me to cream my panties~!

>WOT's NA East has more players online than all of War Thunder combined right now.

K4 is better desu

>at the same time, wot NA is considered dead
LOL!

nah famalam nice name tho
Higher tier 109s are p gud desu
haven't gotten it yet but i'm sure they are a improvement

E-1 is funno. I prefer it more over the E-3, the quad mg's are nice and not just a plinker round like others.

gib discord invite

this desu

is the i-185 M-82 good?

yes

Yes good maneuverability and good armament
8/10

cuck

random failures when?

For something that was pure concept and was never used in the war, sure, in war thunder it should do great.

I can't tell if i'm being meme'd on or not

so fly it yourself and find out? why even ask if you react to answers in this way

fly the russian op bias plane to see if its a meme or not

Just downloaded WT, any quick tips for a new flyer?

So how is the economy now? I stopped playing a long ass time ago because the grind was getting ridiculous

uninstall

uninstall.exe

HAHA XD

uninstall and get il-2

uninstall and kill yourself right after my man

get the p-47 and turnfight everything you see

kek underrated post desu

how are APDS rounds on the comet? Is it a laserbeam with no spall, or is it something else? I just don't want shots going in between crew members' legs to no effect.

>teaboo wants his hand held more

it's shit

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HANS

+10GE

>sjw-chan here to cancer up the new thread

I like bombs over rockets though.

göring did nothing wrong

Game is fun for tier 1-3

Don't expect any enjoyment past that.

What do you think was on this burgerboo's mind during these last moments?

fuck this shitty godawful game why am i playing

burgers

Charioteer any good?

That he was memed on by an op nazi ufo

Pointless when the centurion 3 exists at the same BR with the same gun but doesn't have a large turret with only 30mm of armor.

thats you ?

How is the hetzer
Can I use it in 5.7 battles to meme

>Italy had a bigger more diverse navy than Germany in WW2

>They'll get 2 maybe 3 premium boats instead of a tree

The front of the tank is Germanium sloped armor blessed by Hitler himself

If you do get penned youre entire crew will instantly die.

Is it fast? Is the pure AP round good?
I want to get it to replace the pz4 in my 5.7 lineup

its a low tier jagdpanther pretty much it just has the panzer 4g/h cannon and semi good sloped armor only issues with it is if you get hit by apds you have the german 3 line tank crew
its pretty meme desu

Seems like it zooms around pretty zippy though which seems like an interesting change of pace.

fuck bombers

It is a little bit faster than the Pz4s, nothing too special. It's small though so it can get to certain areas that other tanks can't get to, which makes it kind of a meme ambush flanker

If you are going to queue 5.7 then you pretty much will have to use it's APCR unless you get up close and hit the sides

when

hezbollah when?

?

When?

>naziboo gets so triggered, it immediately begins to invoke boogeymen, and project
pottery

>Italy had a bigger more diverse navy than Germany
No, it didn't. Italy was completely irrelevant. Give it up you brain-dead spaghetti bender. You're not getting wop planes, tanks or >pt botes

>wanting more unbalanced, op slav(e)boo cancer
Fuck off chimp

>Drew comes on TS
>Gets BTFO
>Starts creating dozens of channels asking not to be banned
>Comes back into /wtg/'s channel to talk shit
>Gets BTFO again and leaves before the server admins can show up to ban him

>why are all il-28 and tu-4 players the most cancerous and refuse to get good or play anything that needs skill and a brain?
Fixed your bait shitpost and made it into something coherent.

>round starts
>wops stay in their bunks because they don't think planes can harm them

>Round starts
>Russian wonderboat prototypes found in sekrit dokuments))) in the game

>Italian boats are not

Italy's surface navy was unironically more relevant than Germany's though.

Hell of a lot more relevant than Russia's navy, fucko

i just found out that WEP slightly damages your engine in WT
i wonder if ww2 pilots abused WEP like WT players do? or if they ever went 100% all the time on the engine, wich i doubt, specially in formation

...I don't think he mentioned Russia at all in his post user

>the Veeky Forums for the most popular fps on pc is 10x more dead than the Veeky Forums for this shitty game

/owg/ seems pretty active to me, am I missing something?

>playing enduring combat 4 as the brits
>spawn my typhoon
>die instantly to bomber 2000m above me
lions well spent
im so poor right now, how do i acquire lions, i have many unlocked aircraft that i just cant buy

not that i play it but i'm assuming overwatch doesn't have 1/2 a million people playing it each day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_AJ_Savage
when?

Low teirs

The game is getting russian ship but because their navy was irrelevant the other 4 nations are getting handicapped by what ships they will get.

I don't know how to tell you this, user...

Take away the waifuposters and it's pretty dead

>Germany's navy wasn't just as irrelevant as Russia's navy!

God not this shit again. You're a few weeks too late for anyone to bother arguing with you user.

I don't think that meme game had 600k people on it today like CSGO did.

Overwatch isn't even close to the most popular FPS game out right now. CSGO wont get dethroned until the next Counter Strike comes out.

i guess ill just play more tank AB, since AB or RB with a joystick is a nono against godly mouse aimbot

Boy you are properly in denial aren't you.

Technically everyone who wasn't US and Japan had an irrelevant Navy.

>500 posts in 2 and a half hours
>"dead"

This thread's been up for four hours and we haven't even broken 100

>There are people who unironically enjoy playing tier 5

for me the best moments in war thunder were when i was unlocking the first actually relevant fighters like hurricane, bf 109, a6m

i literally play since 1.34 and have over a thousand hours, played 2 months with premium, and stil haven't unlocked a single jet, but i dont think im missing out on anything

Can you offer even a shred of evidence supporting your claim as to the number of overwatch active players?
Nobody but gaijin knows how many people play log in to wt every day, the best we can do is make wild guesses based on the steam data which is either highly accurate and representative or completely irrelevant depending on the narrative you want to support. On the other hand, nobody but blizzard knows how many play overwatch every day and apparently they don't want to tell. On the other other hand, we know exactly how many people play log in to CSGO every day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Gaylord
>burgers will defend this

You seem REALLY defensive that your favourite game has been overshadowed user, but the question is why the fuck are you arguing it here? I don't play overwatch or CSGO, but I can sure as shit tell you what I've seen to be far more popular these past few months. I'm not invested in this but you clearly are, so go back to your CS general or go start an argument on the OW general, just get out of this shitty general about a shitty free to play russian plane and tank game.

Thanks in advance.

When you compare the amount of people playing war thunder (the in game number) to steam stats it really doesn't seem like that dead of a game.

fuck off renamed

>End of the match
>3 burgers are in their planes strafing us with fiddies
>Me and another guy are just passing the time machinegunning and ramming each other since we still had about 1/4 of the tickets to go through
>He shoots the barrel of my gun with his cannon, destroying it
>We keep on machinegunning each other
>Suddenly my tank explodes by itself, I'm penalized for a teamkill (that I never comitted), and kicked back to the menu
What did he MEAN by this?

You seem really defensive that your new favorite game still hasn't overshadowed a remake of a generic arena shooter from the 90s.

>Chirisha as the domestic tank equipped with a large number of innovation, was also particularly strong experimental element as a prototype tank. Maximum armor thickness of their 75mm, long-barreled high initial velocity gun of strongly conscious caliber 75mm an anti-tank combat, motorized turret turning device to drive the artillery instrumentation and turret of the weight class, turret basket, a buffer to control the weight of 35t around the foot can be, semi-automatic loading device for large output liquid-cooled gasoline engines for running at 40km / h, the heavyweight of the ammunition is loaded, regardless of the manpower, and the like.
>Equipment of the gyro stabilizer has been considered as the cannon stable measures in the investigation stage. In addition, the belt-type ammunition box, take out automatic ammunition, ammunition 100 rounds or more of carrying has been investigated.
>Actual turret, gun carriage equipped with a semi-automatic loading device to have increased in size to accommodate the main shells in turret rear. Turret which is huge in comparison with the Japanese tanks far (turret ring diameter is is approximately 2,000 mm) it is difficult to manipulate the turning of the conventional manual, turning was carried out by an electric motor. Also manually turning for fine adjustment of the sighting and Misao gun was also used in combination. Order to carry out the work in the turret smoothly, for the first time turret basket it has been equipped as a domestic tank. Tank length is in the turret basket, gunner, loading hand we are disposed to pivot along with the inside of the device according to the rotation of the turret. There is no need to move in accordance with the turning as in the conventional domestic tanks, decreased the burden required for the operation.
When?

If I had overwatch why the fuck would I still be in this shitty general for this fucking game

have you fucking SEEN how bad this goddamn general is?