Insider informantion

Start shortting eu bank stocks, looks like they are going to let db fall over the weekend.
German Bank insiders are confirming to SuperStation95 that Germany's largest, Bank, Deutsche Bank" will "colapse" tomorrow, Friday, September 30, 2016.
Germans are being quietly told that ALL BANKS in Germany will close on October 1, ALL ATMS, Credit and Debit Cards are likely to be "unavailable" for unknown duration! ! !

superstation95.com/index.php/world/2130

investmentwatchblog.com/deutsche-bank-insider-financial-collapse-starts-tomorrow-sept-30th/

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derivative_(finance)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Germans are being quietly told that ALL BANKS in Germany will close on October 1, ALL ATMS, Credit and Debit Cards are likely to be "unavailable" for unknown duration
I'm gonna need some proof of this.

Unless their bank accounts are being seized to pay for migrants the Germans will riot, Ahmed needs that money!

Any Germans here to confirm?

Good thing I'm invested in S&P500. Hope for a jump after this.

German here. Just tried my ATM card. All I heard was an evil jewish laugh.

there are reports of people having unusual withdrawal limits, nothing more so far
im afraid its really going down over the weekend
there'll be more reports 2morrow if legit though (its 1 am)

German here, we're rekt. My credit card just burnt itself.

>let db fall over the weekend.
Merkel will personally line up every migrant in Europe and shoot them through the head before the ECB "lets" DB go under.

The Plunge Protection Teams have nine figure sums to play around with and will send that stock soaring the moment enough shorts pile on.

When it becomes necessary to utter a word, the entire banking sector will be bathed in bailouts.

Can anyone here explain in very simple terms what Deutsche Banks derivatives are? Please?

>Superstation95

Please fucking yourself.

You need to BUY right now idiot.

What if I buy and then it collapses?

bullshit 100%....
bank in trouble true, never going to bankruptcy anyway.
yeah let down the biggest bank in country from 1 day to another, use your brain pls

Seriously. There's literally no way Germany or the EU is just going to let DB fail.

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derivative_(finance)

simple

This is why Veeky Forums needs flags.

So did other banks across the word bet on Deutsche Bank stocks? Or... Did Deutsche use their money to bet on other banks?

user, it sounds like you've forgotten the 6 billion. Feel free to make a donation to your local synagogue.

This is true, German lawmaker here. We were advised that DB is going to be replaced by Ripple over the weekend. No outsiders were supposed to know so that our government could buy all the tasty and juicy Ripple coins.
Dan you Nigerian Squid ink painting board, you ruined out super secret plans that we told all 85million citizens of the world's 4th largest economy about.
How could this not have worked?
>buy Ripple €€€€€

So the ATM was working normally

On a more serious note, how can you people be this retarded? I know this is Veeky Forums. But this is still the Business board. Learn from history, apply some common sense and do your due diligence. When in doubt reread Graham&Dodd and make money buying when all the doom callers and sheep are selling.
And grab some of your dignity that you lost on the way.

>make money buying when all the doom callers and sheep are selling

>What is catching a falling knife.

If the falling knives is one of the world's biggest banks that is severely undervalued because of hearsay that can not fail because the tax payer is going to bail it out if anything bad should happen and Turkey has already expressed interest in buying it then I will gladly catch it.
Alternatively listen to my first post and >buy Ripple to the moon $€$€$€$€$

There is no way the American housing market could fail.
There is no way the EU would let Britain leave.

You're right Veeky Forums, I tried to withdraw some money, then a mechanical hand came out of the ATM and stole all the money in my wallet.

Same thing happened to me, but it was an actual human hand

>mfw

How could the EU not let Britain leave? That's not up to them.
They already bailed everyone out when they should've let them fail. That's why. Because they have proven that they are going to let western civilisations go to sit for a few more nice years instead of letting the much needed rebalancing happen.

*go to shit
>dat autocorrect

I can't even believe what fucking "news" page is referred to here... lol "Germans are being quietly told that ALL BANKS in Germany will close on October 1, ALL ATMS, Credit and Debit Cards are likely to be "unavailable" for unknown duration! ! !"

kek'd ! ! !

German here, my wallet just exploded.

Deutsche bounced back exactly as I said. Feel retarded yet?

No but you should feel retarded for being so smug and confident less than 24 FUCKING HOURS AFTER JESUS CHRIST

He should smack those women.

Wait why ripple? Excuse my ignorance but isn't ripple bit coin?

I'm with you on the Ripple rocket. Keeps teasing us at the 1500 mark, needs to liftoff.

How can we be sure it'll be bailed out ?

In many countries people were really pissed off in 2008 and said it was the last time. A lot of high placed people made sure to tell everyone how ridiculous it was to help the banks and that they'll never change until we let them go bankrupt.
I'm swiss, and even if we're happy and quiet, people hate UBS and credit suisse now and would rather lose some money instead of being cucked by criminals oncd again. Our politicians would certainly listen and find some solution in between that means a market crash anyway.

Also Iceland didn't and jailed some bankers, now they look like they're doing better than italy or france. It's maybe not the case but it sure looks like for many.

Schweird things are going on here ja. Ich just looked into mein wallet und it was filled with tomaten!!

>DB over 11,-

nice op, keep up the good work