smitegame.com/new-in-smite-fatal-awakening-3-16-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.15 - Under the sea
smitegame.com/smite-console-under-the-sea-3-15-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Summer of Smite 2016
smite.gamepedia.com/Summer_of_Smite_2016

>Getting free thing during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbGJzQgsNhU?list=LLj-YbU0eLziUDr6V2utOp4A
smite.guru/match/hr/272150460
smite.guru/censor/match/hr/35141
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for wasting 1st

BIG

MEATY

I fucking hate this game.

NO

Saved so fucking hard.

Will Scylla ever stop being worst girl?

>gg ez

Nerf freya.

Just remove HFats.

It's a bullshit item.

How do you nerf Freya without making her completely useless?

Remove slows from her ki blast.
Lower HP she receives from it.

Increase her bullshit cooldowns.

>Freya is untouched for months
>picked a few times
>shit for 20 minutes of every game
>neeeeeerf heeeeeeeeeeeer reeeeeeeee
lmao, in a few weeks she is gonna be old news when some new hunter or different meta changes.
happens every year, everytime.

>tfw haven't played Conquest in so long
>tfw want to again
>tfw scared

Alright Smiggen motivate me!! Give me a role and a god and I'll do my best!

Solo Fafnir.

I thought LoL's community was the bottom of the barrel when it came to crybabies and flaming.

Oh boy how wrong I was. I have yet to be in a SINGLE conquest match without some crying kid spamming vgs commands or AFK in ~30 games.

>5 losses in a row
Get me out of this hell
Does it matter? You'll end up support.

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

don't do it.

just don't.

the only fun roles are hunter for based fun late game and solo for based early slap fights, everything else sucks monkey dick.

i wonder if the overwatch general talks about lassiz.

he is in the top 15 overwatch streamers and gets around 500 to 5000 viewers.

better than them picking them, then doing well so Reddit bitches and wines about nerfs and then claims they were always OP since the beginning.

fuck Hirez for nerfing Cabraken

>Does it matter? You'll end up support.
>tfw that's been my experience lately since supporting never changes

this, this. THIS!

>Solo
Based fucking Warrior/Guardian class which can tank decent damage and usually has decent/high CC, basically the troll of Conquest

>Mid
Does decent damage and CC but if you're not premade good luck getting ganked to oblivion unless you feel like tower sitting

>Jungle
cancer, will usually """"""""""secure""""""""" a kill with an ult on a low HP enemy, if you're shit the team will blame you for everything, high knowledge needed for this role

>Support
FUCKING DONKEY DICK, also, TANK and can CC lock you for a million years usually. Some Guardians have high damage outputs also. boring as shit if your carry sucks. the troll of conquest

>Carry
if you play this you're either killing everyone or so irrelevant that you just should stick to playing Loki. it's the best class in this meta cause LOL 100 ZERO WITH MUH CC AND CRITS

Hun Batz needs some love. New Skin with VP when? Decent overall VP when? He's such a good Assassin, but seemingly just forgotten by HiRez.

Well shit, you win user since

Are all trying trying to make me depressed

>Play Kephri
>People always expect the ult, do incredibly stupid stuff, and constantly complain if you don't save every life even if you spam VVVD

>Play Geb
>People never expect the shield but are always extremely thankful for it, always complement me in postgame chat, and generally have a good time

As much as I like playing the bug, teammates just make it impossible to enjoy.

>mfw i'm the other way around
i don't expect a revive, those are hard and useless, i always expect a shield because it helps me to get out.

You got the immediate sudden drop off after a weak or two when peopel remember she has a lot of bad lane matchups.

>The insta locker
>The "trust me I know what I'm doing" playing X god in Z lane
>The gruesome twosome
>You

What music do you lads listen to while playing? If any at all

youtu.be/XbGJzQgsNhU?list=LLj-YbU0eLziUDr6V2utOp4A

>Go to r/smite
>Say something that should be changed about the game
>Downvoted

Holy shit no wonder you guys hate it there. I wouldn't be surprised if they said Jing Wei's face was perfect.

A perfect and perfectly fuckable face

Actually redditors hate Jing Wei's face... Found the redditor guys.

Who? You?

Why is her chest so flat here?

Because flat is justice

Small & Perky > Flat

>Lose because team kept trying to go after kills
>managed more damage as Ares than the Ah Puch
>smite.guru/match/hr/272150460

>We expect that moving forward, MMR and thus matchmaking, will be more accurate and reliable.
>matchmaking, will be more accurate and reliable.
>accurate and reliable.

Ever since the update I feel my MM has been absolutely shit when partying with a friend.

I think they fucked up the matchmaking. I'm noticing sub lv 10 people being placed into my matches, parties being placed willy nilly, and have had an increase in losses overall.

>Cabrakan nerf
Shitters complaining about him being OP without realizing what made him OP was the item meta, not the god himself.

He got a quadruple nerf with Mark of the Vanguard, his ult, his 2, and power pot removal.

>enemy team has sherlang, ymir, bacchus, ra and ullr
>our solo sherlang assumes he's up against ymir solo. Builds emerald talisman
>turns our ymir is jungle. Our solo gets his shit wrecked by the enemy sherlang.
>0-6 in 5 minutes.
>blames me(thor jungle) for not babysitting him
>call him out on his stupidity
>"ok muted and reported"

>wants teammates
>doesn't join smgen/gensm
>doesn't join the discord

>disord
woah forgot I was on reddit

He's a good Assassin, but the jungler meta is just SO strong right now that he's outclassed.

>discord
pure autism, fucking namefag attention whores

How can you hate this face?

>based fun late game
You're not going to get to it with a shit team.

Easiest roles to carry from are jungle and mid because they are the most influential roles early-mid game.

A support cannot operate with a team that's entirely good, and the solo & carry come in far too late to be of major influence without a good team.

If you enjoy the solo lane atmosphere and such, just play Duel.

If you enjoy outputting ridiculous damage with carry gods, go play not-Conquest.

There's no other option asides from believing in your team to not instantly lose their lane as a solo or ADC.

>playing with /smgen/ shitters
>being a premade degenerate

Premades are for faggots who are not good enough to carry.

>the jungler meta is just SO strong right now that he's outclassed
what do you mean by this?

We need a Smite version of this, preferably with cropped futa

Faggot homosexual.

The eyes just need to be a little closer/less tilted

Junglers have a large pool of not just viable, but extremely potent gods overall.

>Susano
>Erlang Shen
>Ratatoskr
>Nemesis
>Thor
>Ao Kuang

All of these stand out and are able to dictate the flow of a game. Gods like Hun Batz, Serqet, Ne Zha, and Mercury are still very good, but they either require a specific team comp or higher skill levels to make use of.

Hun Batz still has pretty much the best teamfight ultimate, but Susano has a similar ability with much more damage and mobility.

Ratatoskr and Thor both have global presence and can output ridiculous numbers.

Erlang, Susano, Nemesis, and Ao Kuang excel at picking out a single target and obliterating them quickly. Ao Kuang in particular is notorious for his ability to get a pick out of nowhere onto the backline.

>Get 5 kills early in the game
>Team still manages to fuck it up
They HAVE to be deliberately doing this right?
smite.guru/censor/match/hr/35141

>50/50 w/l ratio

It's been years since nu wa got her visual update, and now her old look is coming back as a skin, let me share something with you: You know how, at the start of a match (or when you look at her in the Gods section) she plays a loud metalic "clunk" sound? That sound is for the staff she used to have. When they updated her they didn't remove it, it's been there all this time and no one has noticed. And now you know too.

How would a handjob feel with those gloves?

Do you think I give a fuhluhluhluhluh-luhluhluh-fuck you idiot?

Shotcall more.
Initiate more.
Your Susano and Ah Puch obviously had the biggest problems. Talk to them.

MOLTEN COOOOORE!!!

Fafnir is so good holyshit.

That buff on a good hunter is almost disgusting.

hey guys really really new player back for questions again since last thread was near bump limit
1. Welcome pack Y/N?
2. Amaterasu is on rotation, but she's grayed out in god select. When I click on her, there's only the option to buy or rent. Anybody else know how to fix? really wanna try her ;~;
3. Who is/are your waifu(s)?

Stop it Erod

Normie normalton.

>people still shilling Executioner in place of Qin's
Qin's is better in every way.
The only situation Executioner outputs more DPS is on a squishy with pure physical defense and no health items.

Executioner doesn't even give extra tower penetration since it's protection reduction.

Building both Qin's Sais and Executioner outputs more DPS than Qin's Sais + Titan's Bane, but the enemy should die at the same rate as Qin's + Titan's kills them in less shots. Titan's has the added bonus of being able to penetrate Tower defenses.

Qin's into triple crit kills them at around the same rate as Qin's + Titan's + Double Crit with less tower shred and more objective shred (Gold Fury, Fire Giant, Titan). It obviously is better for killing squishies, but only 1 shot more.

You have a couple of crit builds for Hunters.

Qin's + Triple Crit outputs the most DPS. Excellent for shredding enemies and shredding monster objectives.

Qin's + Executioner + Double Crit is right below Triple Crit in terms of DPS, but is cheaper and an all-around build. It will still do remarkable monster and player damage, as well as allowing you to go through structures faster because of attack speed and power. Make sure you do not overcap on attack speed, especially with a steroid.

Qin's + Titan's + Double Crit has the highest structure damage. It will generally kill enemies in the same amount of hits as Qin's + Executioner + Double Crit, though it's slower in terms of boss objectives as a result of lower DPS.

Your start, unless you desperately need Transcendence for the power and mana, will be Death's Toll (Bluestone if you're spicy) + Warrior Tabi + Devourer's Gauntlets.

Transcendence start is Trans + Warrior Tabi + Asi.

These are general hunter builds that work all-around, though some specific hunters work better as casters. This also disregards specific situations such as counter-building or, for example, building Crusher to shred towers in a split-push comp.

Because reddit didn't want her to be a teen.

fuck off alreaady pedo

Welcome pack is nice.
God pack is better.

>;~;
no
I do not know how to fix that issue.

Artemis is pretty cute.

The same faggot btw.

Buy the god pack. Spend gems only on skins, not recolors
Im pretty sure you can go into practice as any god you want, so you can try ama.

>HURRR DURRR SAMEGAF

no, both homos and pedos are the same. trump will gass all of you when the time comes.

>Building both Qin's Sais and Executioner outputs more DPS than Qin's Sais + Titan's Bane, but the enemy should die at the same rate as Qin's + Titan's kills them in less shots. Titan's has the added bonus of being able to penetrate Tower defenses.

Executioner has AS.

Which one is the one in-game?

Yes, that's what more DPS means.

However, in a real fight, you are rarely going to land every auto and each auto is worth more with Titan's Bane. Qin's + Executioner will only kill someone faster when you are able to land every hit in at top attack speed. Most of the time you will be clicking individually and trying to aim in-between your movement penalty.

Thus, Qin's + Executioner is more reliable to shred the Gold Fury, Fire Giant, and Titan, but Titan's Bane makes the potshots you get in have more value.

Fit little girls do not have boobs.
Jing Wei has boobs.
Jing Wei's original pool party card was depicted with her fitting boobs.
Liking a fit girl with boobs does not make you a pedo.
Disliking what someone is forcing down your throat despite being chronically wrong does not make you a pedo.
Liking dicks makes you a faggot.
Typing like a faggot makes you a faggot.
Misspelling a 3 letter work makes you a faggot.
You are a faggot.

This game is going to make me go insane.
>can't afk because apparently you get banned for it
>teammates won't f6 even though there's no chance of us winning
>they ignore every call, overextend, and don't even warn you if their lane is empty

>sexulazing a little girl
>i-im not a pedo

fuck off you scumbag

That's enough Erod

The flat one.

You'll hear it every time you see her intro animation, and you'll know. That is good enough for me.

>freya will never violently face fuck you to relieve her frustrations after losing a game of tennis

>can't afk because apparently you get banned for it
You can if you don't do it too often, they only ban you after a certain number of report in a given time. If it's just one game you will have a deserter penality and you will lose goodwill but nothing more.

>actually encouraging someone to afk

If you have a team full of shitter sometimes it's better for your sanity to just go afk.

Pro tip, you're a shitter too if you afk.

Spoken like a true futafag shitter.

>F7 warrior

>playing games with sound
If it's not story driven I'm not interested.

Say whatever makes you feel better about yourself. But know you aren't any better than the these people you hate.

What?

TERRAS DONKEY DICK

>getting stuck at the victory screen

>mfw the game crashes after selecting characters

So is jungle Izanami a meme or are people doing it along with carry? Console pleb have to wait another week for patch.

>So is jungle Izanami a meme or are people doing it along with carry?

Jungle Anhur and Ullr used to be a thing, I think she could be played in the jungle.