/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>P3 Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 will be releasing September 15th in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe
>Persona 5 Demo Tour In Japan during August
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for preorders at Gamestop and Amazon
>Futaba is a smelly neet and shit waifu
>P5A: The Day Breakers to air on September
3rd, 2016
>Next Persona Magazine to release September 8th, 2016
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

/pg/ FANFIC ARCHIVE
pastebin.com/u/pg-archivist

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GEseMNBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

makoto butt

Fuuka smile

>not even at bump limit

It's 11:00 on a Sunday, bro. Nobody was going to steal your awesome OP.

he was just desperate to put "futaba is a smelly neet and shit waifu" in the op because he's an insecure faggot

Well, most people already believe it, and even if people didn't think it was true, they'd believe it anyway, or at least say it to piss people off.
But I think your point to begin with is pretty weak. You could argue Rise isn't actually a bad cook, she just likes things spicy. You could argue Yukiko isn't so bad because on a few occasions she actually makes something edible (even if it later gets ruined). Fuuka can be good if she stops, concentrates, and makes something simple. But overall they're still considered awful.

Are you sure? Someone was planning to compare P2 characters to operating systems and make that the OP.

>reposting from ded thread
I just had a great idea for how we spoil the game for all the dubsfags on /v/.

You know that gif the perfect game of snake that plays on banners sometimes? What if we posted that gif, but right in the middle it cuts to a bunch of spoiler drops flashed on screen in blue and red colors to hopefully trigger seizures too. Like a spoiler based jumpscare gif.

Post Elizabeths

>if you take away training and strength, what the fuck does Akihiko even have?

A dead sister

Kill yourself.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

True, but it's not like she's getting any deader.

That seems like something I might have considered doing back in 2007. Pass.

CAN PERSONA 5 JUST COME THE FUCK OUT ALREADY?

16 days
come on lad
you can wait 16 more days

Yes, in February

We have the Day Breakers coming out on Saturday. We're almost there boys.

>Not only ruining people's experience, but endangering their health

I'm not

And a dead friend, and helping Ken get over his dead mom.

None of which apply in Q. Or Arena for that matter as everyone is long over it by then.

So it's all training and protein.

Sad thing is I think Akihiko got more development in the 5 minutes he was in Trinity Souls than in all of Arena

Anne doesn't want to kill herself but sometimes she quietly wishes she could just die in her sleep!

My favorite persona meme is Fuuka can cook

You're not what?

I actually liked trinity soul akihiko, he was well characterized for practically being a small cameo
imho trinity soul had better characterization than most everything in the games

I love Persona 5. The most.

Don't forget his old friend protein.

Seriously it's amazing how they managed to make a serious aspect of his character in spinoffs from literally one line in 3.

At least Chie being meat obsessed came up frequently in 4. The protein thing was mentioned once, by a character that wasn't even him.

He's not almost there I suppose.

Close to P5

trinity soul's writing and directing blow every persona game out of the water, it's just a meme to dislike it, it will be appreciated by everybody one day

Did you even play P1? Maki and Nanjo were great.

I just mentally swap protein with training and literally nothing changes

>Maki
>Great anything
No.

They're okay
Kinda

The problem is Trinty Soul is so far detached from the games (and outright contradicts them on stuff like only kids can have Persona's) that it might as well be something else.

It comes off like a good anime that hastily tacked on Persona in a cheap sales grab because they were freaking the fuck out on how to milk the suddenly extremely popular Persona when 3 wasn't left open for anything else and 4 wasn't ready yet, than a Persona anime.

Trinity Soul is really not as Persona as it could have been. It's like Final Fantasy the Spirits Within. It would have been better off called Trinity Soul without the Persona.

Murdering your best friends with Goro-kun!

i didn't even bother mentioning direction because the games barely have any to speak of. it kinda reminds me of fire walk with me, where people went into it expecting a sequel to the show/game and got something tonally different and largely narratively unrelated

i can see how that would be a sticking point with some people, but it really never bothered me. but also i kinda think persona should've been an omnibus series instead of a consistent universe from the start to be honest with you my family, like the relation between 1 and If, and (seemingly) 5 and the previous entries

>Hey, user! Makoto and I were thinking of visiting the mall tomorrow. Wanna come?

Murdering your classmates with Goro-kun!

Who the "eff" are you?

Forgot my image.

>Hey, user! Makoto and I were thinking of visiting the mall tomorrow. Wanna come?

Why is Garet killing Yu and Teddie?

Besides P5 and FFXV there's really no other major hits in terms of games for 2016 right? Man this year was lacking.

Then 2017 opens strong with P5 - American Edition, Horizon Dawn, and Zelda BotW.

>2 weeks from release

We are close boys

2016 is looking like another 2014, just limping along to the finish line. This gen is pretty mediocre

I want to double penetrate Anne

Y-YOU TOO!

Who the "eff" are you?

FFXV really doesn't look promising at this point, so I wouldn't include it.
Gravity Rush 2 is coming this year though, and Uncharted 4 came out earlier in the year and was a "major hit".
Not too confident in BotW. What we saw at E3 looked largely unchanged from that VGA demo, and while some of the physics stuff was new for the series, it's hardly impressive in the industry, and the world looked ridiculously empty and there looked like nothing to do. It also looks like they fell into the trap of making a huge world with nothing in it.
Horizon looks good, and honestly looked more like a Zelda game than the Zelda E3 demo did. The story just looks really shoehorned in and seems ridiculously boring and cliched, but the gameplay did look promising, and the art direction is beautiful.

She actually looks really cute in this picture, I won't lie.

That's not Yu

Why do they bleed fuschia?

Anne loves colored men. The most.

What's her favorite shade of colored man? Coffee or tea?

Was initially made to land the game a lower age rating in Japan but it's also become a stylistic thing.

iirc it was originally an arty way to censor some of the violence for cero, now its a stylistic thing too

shit girl
and shit boy tbqh

Mahiru wasn't all terrible but yeah, she wasn't the best either

Hajime was okay, but pretty good for a main character

>Gravity Rush 2
oh yeah I forgot. That's coming out in december. I should beat 1 eventually.

>Mahiru
>bad
Sounds like you're the one with shit taste user
Hajime was great too

Why is Anne so lewd?

Because she's white.

both

Anne is so sad...

What's she doing down there?

I want m-muh first experience fags to leave already!
This general will be perfect in two weeks.

Guys what happened to Chihibro

>in 3 days we'll be living in the same month as P5

feels good famalam

>dude whats the big deal why does it matter if you've seen every choice dialogue, cutscene, boss fight, plot twist, weapon, costume, and S. Link in the game lmao

pic related, it's you. now fuck off.

Don't you even fucking start.

No it won't, it'll be active.

>now fuck off
Nah, I think it's you that's going to be fucking off soon.

Jesus christ thank you. It's really hard to find people who don't like the direction of the new Zelda and feel apprehensive about the open world, physics puzzles, survival gameplay, weapon degradation, crafting, etc. My first impression of it was quite negative, despite being a fan of the series, and I was surprised at the overwhelming positive reactions I heard about as soon as the E3 stream was over.

>swimsuit is too small

That's lewd.

He probably moved on to a new waifu and now posts as user, hoping no one will recognize him and remind him of his betrayal...

Yes, but the quality will be superior. We'll have people actually talking about the game and the shitposters will take a 5 month break from /pg/.

No it will just be a bunch of people mistranslating and spreading misinformation.
Then trying to blow something up as a huge twist or plot thing when it isn't and spamming the general and /v/ with it.

Better than talking about Makoto's butt or about how Anne loves colored men.

Does John Hardin know Japanese

Rumor-spreading and misinformation is best though.

high-leg > low-rise, objectively

wrong friendo. I'm importing a copy and sticking around to make sure shitheads like you don't fuck up the place.

Yes I do, I mean he does, I think I read that somewhere.

>and the shitposters will take a 5 month break from /pg/.
oh wow, /pg/ regular shitposters will be replaced with /v/ regular shitposters, how great! I can imagine this superior posting quality already, thanks for showing us the light user.

I've never been engaged by the Zelda games because to me at least it looks like a collection of railroaded dungeons with some easy puzzles to spice them up, maybe some boring sidequests and little else. What do you enjoy about them?

How many of you are sincerely hyped for P5 even if you won't be playing until 2017?

How many of you leaving soon?

why don't you make a strawpoll later in the day for a better consensus.

Haven't been this hyped for a game in a long time.

Leaving as soon as the first hint of leaks show up in this thread.

>even if you won't be playing until 2017

im more puzzled by why people aren't talking about how the ui looks like total dogshit

I actually feel pretty dead inside despite the game releasing so close. It doesn't feel real, almost.
Leaving once I watch the OVA, maybe?

Also, last update on /pg/ 5 month escape guide, I'll work on it up until the release of the OVA, definitely not touching it after the 10th.
pastebin.com/GEseMNBg

Because only you think that.

>even if you won't be playing until 2017?
But I'll be playing the game in 2 weeks

>He didn't add Confessions of a Mask

Nigga. NIGGA. ONE JOB M8.

>I actually feel pretty dead inside
same but that has nothing to do with the game

>listing every game in a series individually
>just slapping on a 'hey google kon's other films'
c'mon

Ok, added.
kek, I'm just ignoring/supressing my internal hype I guess so I don't feel the urge to check the internet once it gets released, I guess.
I'll reformat that later in the week, sorry user. I'm getting lazy since I'm tired.