Gf staying the weekend at my condo

>gf staying the weekend at my condo
>order pickup food
>she says she'll get it if she can drive my winter car
>old 2000 Excursion but i love that car for some reason. maybe because of how hard i worked to pay it off years ago
>figure it needs to be moved so say ok and unhook the charger from it
>she leaves easily because i backed it in the garage
>25 minutes later hear a loud boom that shakes the house
>wtf
>she drove it into the side of the brick garage trying to park it
>tries crying to help me feel less pissed
The middle east has it right that and only that. Letting a woman drive is a HUGE mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/1007/83596.0001.001.pdf?sequence=2
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09629989673856991779
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7718080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you an amerifat ? because your licences is so easy to get you should expect people to be shit driver

You should have known better

Ah europoors trying to make themselves feel better always puts a smile on my face

>position 34th

>corvette was 12 postitions behind a V6

Wood berry

Wasted GET.

That is terrifying.

wonder how long till it got totaled

Isnt that the unessecarily large yankee doodle fatty mover that's the size of a house?

well i'm just stating fact here

It's safe guys, she got out of the passenger seat to snap her picture.

Yes it is. It actually doesn't fit in parking garages in America.
It's terrifyingly big

woman driver who's better than most of you punks:
DELETE THIS THREAD

I am starting to think girls are only shaking up with certifiable retards these days. I mean seriously OP, how could you have not seen this coming?

At least you get at the end that you are at fault for this. Maybe you only dip into retard level a couple days of the week.

>condo
>gf
>excursion

.00001/10

LOL

Shutup fatty

pervert

>0mph
thank god

Say that to me on the touge and not online, see what happens

You know you would too.

>brother gets brand new Jeep wrangler
>he's in love, never had a new car
>one day he let's his gf drive him around in it
>she backs into a pillar
>instant waterworks
>luckily the car has huge plastic edges around it

I'd take her on in a drift battle

>get new car
>wife wants to learn stick
>we're going through a 20 mph neighborhood
>goes right on through toward a main road
>"Don't worry user, I'll be fine!"
>she gets to the intersection, she has to turn right into 45 mph traffic from a stop
>waits for ages, which is fine
>stalls the car
>stalls it four more times, huge gaps of time in between, I'm waving cars around us
>she's in tears, refuses to give up
>lurches the car into the street and stalls, we've got our nose in the outside lane
>she admits she can't do it, we switch quickly
>brap away

We got the car on Monday night and it was my first time driving stick. God damn.

But it crashed

>Letting a woman drive is a HUGE mistake.

In my former state where whites are the minority if you add La Raza and Blacks together, it was extremely easy to get a license. That was because making it hard would probably stop all the minorities from qualifying. When I took the test there, it was driving around several city blocks in a big circle route which overlapped onto a traffic light, several stop signs, several different speed zones and ended in a parallel park that had waaaaaay too much space in front and back. Heck, you could drive into it without doing the reverse in and park movement needed in a traditional parallel park.

In my current state (primarily white), as a new resident, I had to go thru the driving test which had two different types of parallel park. One was on a street corner with a fire hydrant hidden by a homeowner bush. If you were not previously alert and parked within range, you would be docked points. I passed of course. The 2nd parallel park had cones and was the traditional tight spot test. No sir, you may not use any of your car's automation for parking. If you touch a cone, you fail the test. Of course I failed that because these damn new cars have a tall front end and a tall rear end which makes it impossible to not lovetap unless you use the rear view cameras which of course turns on all the guidance displays and sensors. That makes it super easy since you either do what the computer says, or you let it take over. ha ha

>25 minutes later hear a loud boom that shakes the house

Did her driver insurance cover the repairs to your house? Or did she make you use your homeowner insurance so that her rates wouldn't go up?

Now I am curious. What explanation did she give for crashing into the house with some speed? Because it is brick masonry, that kind of wall often has to be torn down and rebuilt because the bricks get shoved into different positions.

>tries crying to help me feel less pissed

When they use these "women's wiles" things on you, they should lose the right to claim equality rights. It's like all the other women who use sexual attractiveness to get what they want and then file sexual discrimination charges to continue getting more of what they want.

is that way

Nigger

I'll just leave this here.

>if she can drive my winter car

what is a "winter" car? one that is rusted out already, or one that you don't mind crashing or getting crashed into, or the one with a functional heater?

do you also have fall and spring cars, or just winter and summer?

In places where it snows a lot, some places put salt on the road. Salt makes metal rust quickly, so people drive shitty cars in the winter.

>white/pink-ish mercedes SUV parked in our neighborhood
>chrome letters spelling "Jennifer" glued on side and back
>scratched to shit on every side
>mid-sized dent in the center of the rear bumper
>tfw some poor sap in an econobox is going to get crushed to death one day by this upper-middle-class yuppie airhead in her grossly overpowered 2,5+ ton battering ram
women driving SUVs scare me on an existential level

>GF says she can drive stick, she drove her mom's stick Honda

>Let her drive my 330Ci
>Stall
>Stall
>Stall

Now she doesn't say she can drive stick anymore.

Plus I don't understand how Veeky Forumstists are influenced by their woman's opinion, I have a rusty E36 right now and if the GF don't like it she can get her ass on the bus.

Why do you guys have girlfriends when you're obviously gay.

>cant wait to tell all the boys about this
>superior men dont care about women feels
>woo girls are such whores

FUCKING QUINTS

Why is their first reaction always to break down and cry?

Here in the north they salt the roads pretty heavily, and salt rusts cars pretty heavily, so we take cars that are already rusting apart, or in the case of my Focus, beaten up and already having body damage that's not worth fixing. Some of us use really cheap methods of trying to mitigate further rust, like cheap spray can shit, or the farmers trick of spraying the underside with used motor oil, others don't give a shit and just let the rust consume until it's no longer structurally sound, then junk it and start over.

>Driving lesson
>test roads
>Oh fuck we forgot this hill has roadworks and temporary lights
>fiat 500 with L plates in front of me
>fiat stalls.
>fiat stalls again.
>lights turn red. Can't overtake because of roadworks anyway.
>she finally gets going but we pass her
>guy in passenger seat has hi-vis jacket
She failed her test.

Spending an extended time in female company can be mentally disturbing and physically confusing.

>why do you cry.terminator
>google.com
bitches be weak n shit idk fap

At the bottom of driveway, I scrape most of the salt slush off. I get hot water and stream (not tiny wimpy stream) it along the bottom of the car with the pump pressure sprayer to wash the remainder of the salt off. Two passes are not enough. It takes three circuits of the car to get the salt off. Why move around instead of just cleaning one section at a time super clean? Well, when wet, the salty water drips down carrying more salt off. So when I move to a new section, the previous section continues dripping. By making three circuits of the car, enough has dripped off to be clean. I take advantage of the dripping to reduce the amount of hot water used to wash all the salt off.

There is semi-fake crying too where they have a choice to hold it in, but since they are in trouble, they _deliberately_ decide to not hold it in and cry in order to get your sympathy or to avoid blame. I've seen this defense mechanism used enough times to know that there are times where there was definitely a deliberate choice made to cry.

If women are shit drivers then why are there more accidents by males? Numales*

Women drive intellectually while men drive by instinct. Deal.with it

Hosing off the undercarriage is fine but spraying the paint with hot water after sitting out in the cold is going to heat stress the paint and metal.

>driving around local privately owned forest preserve/park
>nicely paved curvy road winds through the whole park
>entirely one-way aside from the central parking lot
>encountered 2 female drivers going the wrong way down the road now
The scary thing is it was a fuckhueg SUV the second time

>daily mail article
Haha they should rename it to daily numale

NO
MEN ARE AGGRESSIVE AND TEMPERAMENTAL AND DANGEROUS
WOMEN ARE LITERALLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY
BAN ASSAULT MEN

>Daily Mail

Nope.

deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/1007/83596.0001.001.pdf?sequence=2
The University
of Michigan
Transportation
Research
Institute
Baxter
Road,
Ann Arbor,
Michigan

Dont mean shit when men drivers have more accidents.

Your link is also dead. Troll harder

Gee I don't know... Maybe because there's way more Male drivers than Female drivers? Because men drive more?

Why are planes safer than cars? Because people don't fly as much as they drive...

Planes ARE safer than cars dumbass. Get a new brain or let the women think for you like always

>men drivers have more accidents

"Per mile driven, women were found to have a 26% higher injury involvement rate and 16% higher rate in all police-reported accidents compared to men."

>link is dead

lol, nyet

Doesnt mean shit when men have more accidents than women.

Your link is dead you fucktard.

>more accidents

But they don't as that screenshot shows. Women are involved in more police reported accidents and more injury accidents than men. Men are involved in more fatal accidents.

tl;dr - if someone crashes in to you it was probably a woman, if someone crashes in to you and you're dead it was probably a man.

I taught a female coworker how to drive stick in a big empty parking lot and she only stalled twice. One of the stalls was me leading her to it kinda so she would know what not to do in a situation. It was uphill, steep as fuck, and had a speed bump.
Was the fastest I've ever seen anyone get manual down.

Also, I reuploaded it for you since your internet is shit and/or you're a grill who is not gud with computar.

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09629989673856991779

Here's a link to the National Institute of Health hosting of the same file, and a screenshot of the page that you should see if your shit isn't all fucked up. I added emphasis just in case you missed it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7718080

>In my former state where whites are the minority
>would probably stop all the minorities

>Why are planes safer than cars? Because people don't fly as much as they drive
see kids, this is what happens when you drop out of highschool without attending a single math 101 lecture
you end up a retarded mouthbreather who doesn't have a single clue about how statistics work, yet feels justified in spouting factually wrong bullshit about statistics, based on nothing but his own ignorance

>making fun of freedoms

This is how you get a license in my country:

>finish driving school (theory + practice) for like 2-3 months
>get medical check-up (eyes and other stuff) for your own money
>get a paper from drug addiction center that says you're not a junkie
>get a paper from a local alcohol addiction center that says you're not a drunkard
>pay tax to undergo exam
>pass exam (theory - answer 18 out of 20 questions correctly + practice)

And if you need a bike license later do all of this again. The requirements will be harder from September 1st, so I have no idea how to pass this without brides. So guess what, people with money just buy driving licences and they literally don't know how to drive and if you're not wealthy then you can just go fuck yourself. (older people got their licences before obligatory schools era).

East European here, it's the same by us except that the hardest part is the drug test. Get good
inb:
>dude
>weed
>lmao

>who's fatter than most of you punks

fixed that for you

You fucking retard, you should be fucking banned for being this stupid.

Whoa don't get your biopussy in a knot. Women suck at driving.

/lgtbbqwtf/ ---->>

can't you go to a doctor to pass all the drug related exam ?

It's not actually exam if I'm not mistaken, just a paper that says that you're not a registered addict (you get registered by going there for treatment).

This, all you have to say if she doesn't approve of you hobbies or possessions is that they're not going anywhere and she can take a hike.

Reminds me of one post a /k/ommando made when his Aussie gf wanted him to get rid of his guns. Something along the lines of "These guns are a permanent fixture in my life, and you will go before they do." She threatened to leave him, he called her bluff, and she ended up crawling back.
Those poor gets

ok i see but you still pass a drug test in your medical check up ?

There are 7 more after this.

This one's almost as bad as that cap with the Megaman reaction face in the corner.
Almost.

Oh don't bother, this whole story gets progressively worse and insane

Unless you have the story from the guy's perspective, in which case holy shit dump it now I've been looking forever

Yeah, you do but I think you do HAVE to do blood/urine test if the doctor doesn't think so. The full list of doctors

>general check-up
>ophthalmologist
>psychiatrist
>Narcologist
>neurologist
>Otorhinolaryngologist (sorry if that's too medical, it's ear, nose, and throat doctor)
>EEG

I can't stop it

>cars
>guns
Damn, you guys are adult. I did the same with my computer (don't laugh). She said "buy a notebook we may need to travel" and I was like nope fuck you I'm gonna buy my super-PC with hueg monitor. She actually threatened to leave too, and she accepted it in like 10 minutes after I said. But then she left anyways for different reasons so it didn't even matter.

Stop this shit, please
>political lesbian

I can't stop it, the story has to be told.

shit i just pass a exam at my doctor already had a paper for the vision and that's it
that sound like you country isn't really fully developed by medicals standards and they push it with driver licences

Nah m8, cars, computers, and guns are all in the same branch. They're all things that people enjoy to work on, customize, own, and do things with. Each one has their own enemy "soccer moms in SUV's, soccer moms who hate guns, soccer moms who want to censor the internet". Each one has their own shitty offshoot groups that everyone hates, "ricers, open carrier spergs, cyberpowerPC buyers".

Oh, and women generally dislike all 3 interests so we have that going for us too.

Went to a rally cross a while ago. Woman driver finished 3rd I think, in a Mazda speed wagon thing.

Lol it's a fucking ham planet lads

>ITT: butthurt beta males
women literally pay less in insurance because they are statistically better drivers.

>because they statistically drive less you mean
If you read the thread all the stats have already been posted. Women have more accidents per mile driven men have more accidents because we drive more.

men are more aggressive, tailgate, and cause all kinds of problems on the road.

men should have to take extra driving classes for their tempers

Then why are your "statistics" not being reflected by reality?

Women are safer drivers. The end.

Great reading comprehension dipshit, you just pass 4th grade?

>say one thing against women
>ham planet triggered

get back in your 20 year old VW and find a safe space, stacy, before the gravity field around your stomach pulls someone in