/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: ded froge edition ;_;7

This a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Crabrawler and friends revealed for Pokemon Sun & Moon!: youtube.com/watch?v=-1hsh267tUM
「!」Turtornator revealed for Pokemon Sun & Moon!: youtube.com/watch?v=SFWLoyZESAc
「!」Splatoon Testfire returns: nintendolife.com/news/2016/08/the_splatoon_testfire_demo_is_coming_back_for_a_summer_fling
「!」Federation Force story trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=9L7moeWarhw
「!」Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice releasing on September 8th: nintendoeverything.com/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-of-justice-launches-sept-8-demo-on-august-25/
「!」New Nintendo Selects and N3DS bundle announced: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-new-nintendo-selects-super-mario-3d-land-edition-new-3ds-amiibo-bundles/
「!」Darksiders Warmastered announced: polygon.com/2016/7/27/12305518/darksiders-remaster-ps4-xbox-one-wii-u-pc
「!」Lady Layton announced by Level-5: youtube.com/watch?v=jRDu2PUNoDo
「!」Live-action Pokemon movie confirmed: deadline.com/2016/07/pokemon-movie-live-action-detective-pikachu-legendary-1201789645/
「!」Animal Crossing New Leaf to receive major amiibo support update in Fall: nintendoeverything.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf-free-update-coming-this-fall-adds-more-amiibo-compatibility-and-splatoon-content/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/wDJiwAra
Wii U - pastebin.com/qHUGenK8

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1EKz4Zpy
pastebin.com/GD4tgphx
twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/769203560689102848
youtu.be/Cg1wqB2tY8E).
nintendoeverything.com/renegade-kid-is-no-more-co-founders-now-in-charge-of-their-own-studios/
twitter.com/Kagethewarrior/status/770280137766100993
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/770290081185746944
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>copypasting everything
for fucks sake faggot you were supposed to update it
>inb4 no news
there are

like what??

No there is always some raging faggot that reports new attempts and gets the new thread deleted, and archived threads are a bad idea so we are trapped with this for a week.

3DS - pastebin.com/1EKz4Zpy
Wii U - pastebin.com/GD4tgphx

mamma mia I got here too late

oh well here are updated mamma releases

>that cliffhanger
wew lad

So what are you playing recently /nintyg/?

>indies literally saving wii u's winter

based or J U S T ?

If I I like the first 3 Paper Marios, and hate Sticker Star: how would I feel about Paper Jam?

Probably won't be too big a fan. Better than Sticker Star but not as good as the other games.

New Avance Wars never ever Hold me /nintyg/ ;_;

JUST

Literally me.

I'd be more excited but 90% of indy games are just boring, less responsive clones of better games.

Got a new 3DS bundled with Yokai and Hyrule Warriors. Can't fucking wait. This is going to be y first handheld.

How dissapointed am I going to be?
(Also, what are some absolutely essential 3DS games? 100% gonna pick up MH and Zeldas)

Resident evil revelations

Has there been a content restoration patch for Bravely Second yet?

>Got a new 3DS bundled
>just before the NX is revealed
Why?

3DS is cheap

Do you guys play smash here?

You might want to try out the Smash Bros General

>no Zelda general
>just shitty /Nintyg/
Why?

Why not talk about it here?

We've had very active Zelda discussion in the past, one of our active members even Let's Played Twilight Princess.

You guys have babt and other shitposters.

I refuse to believe Zelda general didn't have shitposters but okay.

But they didn't have babt.

Babt doesn't care about Zelda though, it's not his target.

Pige.

Pige's banned right now.

As if ban evasion wasn't a thing.

You're really tempted to find a reason NOT to talk about things when you could have used all these post to actually, you know, talk about Zelda.

Oh well, keep up with the (You)s, late night nintyg could use a few bumps.

I'm a different user from the Zelda complainer.
What I'm interested in is Bravely Second.

I need either a restoration patch or some clear communication on how exactly those retards on the localization team fucked up the game.

Here is some cool moments with the ice arrow.

twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/769203560689102848

I might make a webm.

>those stock laser sounds for the fire and ice arrows

WELL FUCKING CALL ME AUTISITIC BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING FLARING UP NOW.

One of the reasons why I love Nintendo games is their sound design usually stood out for sounding so strikingly unique, and here comes this using fucking old ass stock sci fi laser sounds I've heard back in the goddamned 90s.

I miss /lozg/...

It's a good webm, and burning those bastards shields is cool. I like that you can give the enemy a taste of their own medicine in this game, always hated losing my fucking shield from fire attacks

I love the inertia the bokoblin still has as he's frozen.

This game is gonna be so fucking gud. I havn't been excited for a Zelda game in nearly a decade because everything after Wind Waker was just another Ocarina of Time or WW variant. Not saying they were bad, but I was wanting something new.

If they're doing this for Zelda I can only imagine what will happen with the new Mario.

This might seem weird, but whenever I would play OoT growing up, I'd always have the shield purposely burned, and never buy/find the shield as adult Link.

I dunno why, I didn't do it for the thrill of a run or anything like that, I think I just liked the "aesthetic" of shieldless Link, maybe because I was obsessed with the Goron Sword (it took me like an hour of fighting Ganon to realize Master Sword was required)

I forget how exactly I bypassed the Mirror Shield though, I think I'd get eaten by a Like-Like while the Hylian Shield is equipped, then not equip the Mirror Shield, because I'm 99% sure I've reached credits without a shield.

Once new solid infos will apoear, /lozg/ will rise again.
Until then, refrain from bumping this shithole with Zelda discussions. /nintyg/ deserves nothing. Leave as soon as you can.

>tfw played Twilight Princess HD without the Ordon shield burning
>Playing the game while still having my hometown shield to represent

I know it's pretty autistic. Once that shield burns I dont think you can get it again, but you can buy a different wooden shield from Malo I think.

Nintendo PSA:

A Smash team may be charged for having a orgy (may or not have pedophilia involved)

The team was Fur-eSports (here is a match youtu.be/Cg1wqB2tY8E).

Please avoid any and all furries.

I think the most upsetting thing about this is those fucking degenerates picked such shitty characters

I dont give a shit about furry shaming or Smash tournaments and esports, but what happened?

Tell me in as much detail as possible.

Smapps (23y missouri female smash boards admin) left the team in a non-furry room and told them to do nothing.

So they had an orgy with a girl of questionable age.

So did they rape her?

Also
>Smapps twitter doesn't exist anymore

holy kek.

That's up to the court now.

Disgusting.

Paper Jam is a Mario & Luigi game not a Paper Mario game.
Literally who.

Are you marioguy by any chance?

nintendoeverything.com/renegade-kid-is-no-more-co-founders-now-in-charge-of-their-own-studios/

Oh mamma no

Is it only me? Or MK7 is incredible boring. Seriously i remember having more fun with MK DS when i was in school. MK7 doesn't feel like an improvement over MK DS. It just has better graphics and 3D nothing else

Last month i bought a 3ds with a Game included but for some reason i'm bored as hell with it. All the games i was interested in end up being shit for me after trying their demos. Rayman Origins(I remember long the heck out of the PS3 version but this one looks so shitty with the 3ds screen you lose all the beautiful graphics), Super Smasb Bros was one of the games i was most looking foward and after trying the demo i relized it was just a more shitty version of the WIIU, i mean it doesn't even have a proper story mode. And last we have is Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater, the demos was boring too. I must say i'm incredible dissapointed with this machine, now im only waiting for the release of Pokemon Sun but besides that there are only two Games i could 100% say i want. Resident Evil Revelations and Pokemon Y(even this one i may never buy because Pokemon Sun is the same shit but better)

Why do people adamantly hate this general, did babt single-handedly ruin it for some many people?

Yes, or they are dumb enough to fall for the "pige is serious" meme.
Maybe you could try the good games on the console instead of the ones you mentioned, REvelations and Sm4sh are good though.

they made MK7 boring as fuck so they could put all the effort into MK8 and make it seem THAT much better by comparison 10/10 mamma mia

i DO remember playing MK7 with /v/ back in late 2011-2012 that was mamma fun as fuck only time the game was ever fun

I can't believe a game so boring saved the 3ds.

Post Nintendo (first-party or exclusive) games that will likely never get sequels, no matter how much you want.

>tfw no new Trauma Center
>no console Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
>no Super Princess Peach 2
>no new Orre Pokemon game

>/tloz/ is not up

Did it die or is a thread just not up?

>no more Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
>no The World Ends With You sequel

We don't know, just talk about Zelda here.

Once new solid infos will apoear, /lozg/ will rise again.
Until then, refrain from bumping this shithole with Zelda discussions. /nintyg/ deserves nothing. Leave as soon as you can.

>no Kid Icarus Revolt
>no F-Zero NX
>no The World Ends With You Too
>no Trauma game (couldn't come up with a good name)

wew

it's tail time

Woah.

Honestly I dont care much for the 2D games. Moon is kinda weak, but Dementium is top class.

Yeah it's pretty boring unless you just wanna cruise in first person. I dont even know why I fucking bought it (to have it in my collection) when I already had MK8.

Revelations is a good fucking game.

Yes he did, even old /wug/gers and /3dsg/kids left because of him. It's all my fault for "tricking" him into getting a Wii U.

Odama
Geist
Sim City 64
Doshin the Giant
F-Zero
Excitebike

>Trauma Center Diggity Deluxe
There.

Luigi's mansion, game is too easy, boss level is fuckishly hard for the amount of effort getting there takes.

twitter.com/Kagethewarrior/status/770280137766100993

This is actually insane, a fucking VIP room?

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/770290081185746944

Mamma mia

Is this foreshadowing

Mama fucking mia, why? Just bring the fucking super fami.

The sound effect they use sounds like Metroid. Other M 2 confirmed.

Sports athletes already get overpaid by millions of dollars. Do you guys really want these nerds getting the same treatment?

I must say the design is amazing though.

Nice try Reggie.

>mfw there are people who go on this general and don't own both a 3DS and a Wii U

fukken gross.

Due to my weird lifestyle I can't really play home consoles so I only buy handhelds, I built a gaymen PC but I barely play on it because of similar reasons.

You mind sharing this "weird lifestyle?"

Enlisted?

This. Tell us more.

Nah, I'm on university and I travel to my parents' house a lot which is a few hours away. When I'm in my apartment I'm always working on uni stuff or shitposting so n time for gayms, and in my parents' house there is no wifi connection so I can't really keep a console there, plus I'd mainly have a Wii U for Sm4sh and what's the point if I can't play online.

Play with college kids? You are making friends, aren't you user?

Like I said I'm always working or pretending I'm working, I have a Wii I brought to my parents' house last break, and when I returned to my apartment I never took it out of the box, it's been there for 6 months.

How does the Professor Layton prequel trilogy compare to the original?

My personal ranking for the games is 3 > 6 > 5 > 1 > 4 > 2, many people will rank 5 lower though.

>a fucking pond lights on fire
zeldashits will defend this

>xe doesn't know how oil and water work

>he
>plays
>zelda

Has anyone ever lost weight actually playing Wii games? I always used games like Punch Out or Wii Sports for stress relief but never noticed weight loss.

You're not going to lose weight if you play for one hour a day, that only helps to not gain any weight, you need to work out more for losing.

>my 3DS snaps 3 times
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL

The NX is gonna replace both the Wii U and the 3DS, right?

No.

It is a mystery.

I'm sure they're not gonna stop making 3DS games for awhile, but they are gonna wind it down to get people onto the NX, right?

No.

They aren't gonna keep supporting two different portable systems, that's crazy

No.

Personally i believe Nintendo will endeed stop making 3ds games. Why? because Nintendo is in a tight position right now. The wiiu was shit and the 3ds made decent money. The reason why the wiiu is an hybrid is because they want to stop losing money so they will merge those two markets into one. Nintendo wants everyone to buy an NX and considering it is an hybrid they will start making handheld and home console games non stop to make everyone buy the NX. I give the 3DS one year more and thats all

im gay

good for you. Passive or active?

>Galaxy style 3ds advertisement

>Reggie doesn't look so cheery anymore

Wow, he's been hit pretty hard hasn't he?

yes

God I hope nintendo reveals something soon, because I have $400 to spend. Already got a PC. I'm about to buy a ps4 slim when it's released.

I want that Zelda, but what the fuck man. Show me that NX already.