Who /messyasfuckcar/ here?

Who /messyasfuckcar/ here?

Nope. My truck is clean as fuck.

My car is constantly in the shop. I never get a chance to get it dirty.

this. I keep my vehicle spotless, take the trash out every time I'm through driving.

Fuck that, the only thing in my car is some microfiber towels in the door pocket. Trash belongs in the bin, not in your car.

Son, you need Jesus.

Also

>Posting this on a board full of people who love their cars and take care of them

This is like gore to us

I can never understand this shit. Just why.

Fucking triggered.

I just keep a bin in the back seat lined with a walmart bag that i take out and replace once a week, keeps my car pretty clean now.

I try and keep the trash out of my car but because I go camping so often my interior is constantly getting dirty and I go for long periods of time without cleaning it because I know the next camping trip will just get it all dirty again.

Kind of

>kind of

dear lord, i dont want to imagine what your idea of a "messy" car is

I'm being sincere in asking this, but is this from mental illness? I keep nothing in my car except sun glasses, gloves and the owners manual.

it can be. Hoarding is a serious thing, and I'd expect is one. It's a weird shock when you see someone like that in real life.

they just don't give up shit easily. even if it's something like a dirty 'special edition' taco bell cup

Should be illegal. Lack of visibility is very hazardous to other drivers.

But you need a jack, cables, and a wrench, maybe an air compressor too.

No I have free roadside assistance. No reason to carry all that stuff. You got me with the hack tho, it's in with the spare tire, as well as the wrench.

Is it a good wrench and jack? Or something shitty like in the pic?

Like the pic... Came with the car.

It's always fucking women that do this shit.

>Aunt drives a v6 mustang and her daughter drives a civic coupe
>both of their backseats filled with shit
>Aunt's car is so bad that the passenger seat is stuck in the forward position so she can fit all of her assorted shit in the back seat

My dad uses his old Mercedes as a moving store house for his office. Every time you break a lil hard, files start coming to the driver area. Pretty much like that.

Sometimes I see cars like this at autozone

>my aunt hoards windows
>her house and garden is filled with tons of fucking windows

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fucking degenerate nigger

Nah, just dusty as fuck. Haven't wiped the interior in over a year and only ever hosed down the exterior.

Keeping a car this nasty is a result of having zero dignity and a complete lack of character. There is no excuse short of undiagnosed mental illness.

>spend thousands of dollars on a car
>keep it messy
>can't keep it clean

I don't get it

Kill yourselves

Nice Full house OP

>not taking trash out every time you leave the car

Women do.

>Eating or drinking in your car

I didn't wrote smoking because is totally unfathomable to me.

At least that's better than a widowmaker.

poor impala

I can understand eating, but drinking? cmon...
What do you drive?

>>Posting this on a board full of people who love their cars and take care of them

HAH you're fuckin delusional. My girlfriend has been known to dump the ashtray on the passenger floor.

Depression.

Your girlfriend sounds like a bitch.

An absolute bitch, yes. I made her clean it up if that makes you feel any better.

It does, thank you.

>tfw wax once every 3 weeks
>leather honey every 2 weeks
>vacuum every week
>shampoo every week and wet clean
you guys need kys

I wouldn't do this even if I only have a 2000$ absolute shitbox