Should I continue with the Plasti Dip or no?

Should I continue with the Plasti Dip or no?

Dip the windows faggot

Shit/shit

personally, i don't think black rims suit your car

Kek. I fucking need to. I have old man tier windows

The only reason I'm doing it is because my wheels are in such bad shape from the previous owner scaping them on everything he could find. It hides it pretty well.

yes

do it

No the front wheel looks so much nicer. The plastidip makes it look really cheap

Plastidip - giving retards with shit taste a risk free chance to fuck their shit up real good

It looks like fucking shit OP

I fucking hate black plasti dipped wheels, they always look terrible. Always.

fuck no it looks awful

Looks terrible

you should continue, but do the center cap as well

If the marks aren't deep you should look into getting an acid treatment for it. Otherwise the plasti-dip shit looks really bad.

Looks like shit.

Not to mention that plasti-dip is notorious for eating away at the clearcoat on wheels.

A friend plastidiped his wheels, and it came off on the freeway...

Do a gloss coat and it might look good.

Dark wheels with a dark colour other than gray or black always looks bad

don't listen to the haters OP, these are the same kiddies that kept their toys in the package for "value" instead of having fun with them. your car is you and you should reflect your personality with your mods. other real car guys will understand. sick audi btw, here's mine

RS6 badges on a na v6, niiiiice you da man

it's modded to be faster than an RS6 soooo.....

oh my bad i didn't know, good job then

Shouldn't have even started it. Black wheels are shit. Looks even worse since it isn't contrasting with the window trim anymore.

>Mods
>Personality
>Reflecting yourself

autism.

Looks fucking putrid.

Just paint the wheels a proper clearcoated (thus shiny) dark grey.
You can smooth out most of the guttering and it'll look 1000x better

list of 'mods' faggot

Yes

kys faggot

>that star of David on the center of the Mustang wheels

>its modded to be faster than an rs6

yeah but, pertinent question here, IS IT AN RS6?

>no

That looks absolute trash, mate.

Reminds me of old crown vic cruiser wheels, but way worse.

How is that even possible?

Your friend didn't prep the surfaces.

You should. At least if you change your mind you can peel it off.

I'm doing my replacement bonnet next week.

>led sidelights

Why tho? Instantly lights up and goes out instead of the light-up curve in a filament-bulb.

I swear, you faggots just like to find some arbitrary reason to shit on posts here, be it then fucking blinker bulbs or aftermarket audio baka.

That Audi should have "kill me" spray painted on the back.

About as bad as Hispanics gluing on chrome strips to every part of their suvs.

What's the clear plasti dip like? Does it look good/work?

Used the spray type peel off clear coat and it seems to orange peel really bad.

Have an old car without clear coat id like to preserve.

>more than one bolt pattern

You can only see LED lights from the direction they are pointing in. a filament bulb shines all around. Makes very little sense to have a side bulb be an LED because the whole point in a side light is to be viewed from any angle on the side.

use glossifier, itll looks 10 times better than that cheap matte shit

plastidip your lungs

>No other sizes of this image found.

>Dark blue paint
>Black wheels
This is the tackiest fucking thing ever, and you need to kill yourself

>old man tier windows
Do kids actually think like this> Jump off a fucking bridge.

>your car is you and you should reflect your personality with your mods

So, judging by your car, you are a cunt?

Thing is a fucking mess.

Nah that's bullshit, these have like chips pointing at all directions, you can easily see them from the sides. Take it from me, I'd know.

Those LED marker lights aren't just a single LED pointing one direction. It's basically a cylinder with LEDs all around and on the tip of it, and of course there's the reflector lens to the rear. All of these features combined means it provides even more light in every direction than a standard incandescent bulb.

What this guy said: Glossifier adds like 10x the production value to the look of plastidip. Without any glossifier it just looks like you spray painted it with some cheap shit from AutoZone because you scuffed up the wheels from curbs because you can't parallel park.

It's a sidelight. You don't need more light from it, it's there to make you more visible not to shine as intensely as possible into other road users eyes.

LED prices are approaching as cheap as incandescent, are brighter, the light is either on or off with no dimming (which makes flashing from a turn signal more eye catching), require less power, and they generally look better depending on the application. Even household lamps are getting phased out by LED. It is simply a superior technology to incandescent light bulbs in *almost* every way.

Do you really believe a marker light, turn signal, or side light will blind other drivers? I have never seen an aftermarket amber side light bright enough to impair my vision in any way.

I don't know why you seem to hate LED technology, but if done right it's a wonderful replacement for incandescent lighting.

There are times when Plastidip looks good, and times when Plastidip looks bad.

This is the latter.

>RS6 Badge
What a flaming faggot you are

>There are times when Plastidip looks good
nah.