ONE OWNER (FEMALE)

>ONE OWNER (FEMALE)

depends.
if it was a granny who got it serviced autistically, it might be a really fine car.

>bmw for sale
>no issues

But that would mean you're looking at a boring as hell car, what's the fun in that?

I've seen grannies older than their weight climb out of the driver seats of 911Ts, GT-Rs, and vettes in my home town alone

car sluts get old and rich and still want their heads to tap the headrest when they accelerate

I bought mine from a girl who was the only owner and have had 0 problems in 100k+ miles and it had a good history of maintenance.

>one owner
>

NISSAN SENTRA SE-R SPEC V SEDAN

'OH YEAH SENTRAS AND SUGARCUBES Y'ALL ARE FINE BUT THE CAR IS A DIME"

Every BRZ and GT86 in 2-3 years

I am 19 with an FRS and plan on buying
An evo in a year or two and I'm sorry whoever gets my car. Hope dat Subaru baby engine is tough

Hopefully you and every other owner like you gets faced with the prospect of keeping the or facing catastrophic depreciation.

The rest of us would love to have you 'HEKKTIK SKIDS YO' faggots contained in slow cars.

>2013 BRZ worth $3000 by 2018
please let it be so

>owned by a mechanic

>Trust me , I know what I got

>3k by 2018

the gt86 is the new ae86/s15/baby supra, there's no way it'll depricate like that

>older owner

The 2006 Sentra SE-R Spec V and yes this has TWO trim levels of sportiness and a Skyline GT-R "R" because Nissan is determined for you to remember they made the Skyline. This is a car belabored and overshadowed by every other car in it's market. Honda's here and it has the Civic Si, Toyota is here with the XRS, ford is here with the focus SVT.

This Sentra is for the man who hopes and prays that the GT-R greatness looks on his car with pleasure.

>Pink slip in hand
>pink slip isn't even in their name

>LOW MILEAGE (SUB 50K)
>car is only a year old

>Lady driver
>Incomplete service history

>LOW MILEAGE

>129,000 on a 10 year old car

Less than 10,000miles/year is lower than average

>I bought this car three months ago off some shit head teenager and proceeded to abuse the living crap out of it to the point where it's about to fall apart
> I'm getting my sister or mother to sell it in an attempt to fool stupid buyers

Ask me how I know you're retarded?

Go look on cragslist. There are plenty of examples for 15k. Assuming they got the base model for 26k, that is 11k gone in 2-3 years. These things are depreciating faster than British luxury cars from the 80s.

>owned by a pensioneer, garaged

>i'ts a 325i E36 with an LSD and cutouts for subwoofers

>Go look on cragslist. There are plenty of examples for 15k.

Yeah, most of them salvaged, you dip.

>one owner
>black

>buying from stealerships
>not directly from the owner