UK, FUCK YEAH

post British cars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meDyKaYdELY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UK has voted to leave the EU. About damn time.

Posting an old pic, circa 1997.

kek

They Just devaluated 10%. Give it 5 years and you can buy them for the privé of An iPhone, lol.

>my dreams of buying an aston martin or lotus will finally come true
Who /comfy/ here?

In reality it's only temporary. The value will go back to where it was. That's just people panicking for no real reason.

Did the votes come in and it has been finalized that they are leaving? or are they still counting votes?

I wonder if this will royally (no pun intended) fuck things up for the British or even the global economy.. i knew countries were dependent on one another for their economy to function but i didn't think it would have this huge of an effect if the UK left. (heard it could have a pretty big impact on the news anyway)

youtube.com/watch?v=meDyKaYdELY

What makes you think that?
Off course it depends on the implementation of the brexit, but Cameron stepping down and full swing brexit guy stepping up would be disastrous for the pound sterling. And great news for non Britbongs like me.

Well, the £ has fallen off a cliff immediately and it already looks like it's going to be worse than Black Friday by a significant margin, so I'd expect global economic fallout

The Brits may have just pushed over the world economy because they don't like Polish people

tfw still have to wait to import one

Well shit, things are going to get quite hektic. i wonder could everything eventually recover for the rest of the world or if leaders from the UK's allies like the US and others will start showing high disapproval.

Economies will recover, they always do. In the short term it'll be a little rocky for the UK. But in the long run it'll be better, not being restricted by stupid EU rules.

And essentially that's what it was all about, the EU voting on laws that the UK felt they were getting no say in and was negatively affecting them.

>Sinn Fein said they would push for Reunification if Leave won
>NI just said they were going to demand a referendum on Reunification because of the vote

TIME FOR MORE TROUBLES, BOYS

for some reason I really like that generation

it's always like that.

they keep working over shit until the result is to their liking.

fucking stancefags

>Ultima GTR
Fuck I love this car.

>Sinn Fein

manipulation.

This car looks like it has a stiff upper lip

>tfw no stripped v12 XJS trackwhore