/owg/ - Overwatch General

Best girl edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYPUubOF-HE
youtube.com/watch?v=tBsI8XzkckQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hana song

Tracer fucked up the casserole AGAIN

Her cheerful and lovely personality would give hope to any team, even if you're almost at the verge of the defeat, she'd make you go out of the respawn zone, only because for her.

She is beautiful.
She is marvelous.
She is Tracer.

I'm lost in her eyes. I'm lost in her hair. I'm lost in her lips. I'm lost in her face.

Don't send help; for it's too late for me to go back to reality.

I want to live this fantasy. I want her cavalry to come.

SOMBRA

Cutest and best pairing

Can someone who speaks gook translate?

Sombra is a myth.
Blizzard is yanking everyone's chain.

I need Pacha edits of these heroes:
mercy
widowmaker
torbjorn
mei
hanzo
genji

it's very important.

Imagine Hana Song and her friends pegging you.

Redemption

I'm done. Gotta go back to my ded TF2.

>Junkrat
>in a suit
>ever
It will be a cold, dark day in Hell.
More than likely brought on by Mei.

Post Overwatch Pachas.

You'll get junk and you'll like it.

>we have so many fanart that Sonmbra is late because Blizzard is actually redesigning the character to look like this.

Symettra is officially the queen waifu of /owg/!
Best girl!

Sher.

DON'T STOP

i want to FUCK!!!!! Mercy

Volskaya

Shipment.

Volskaya.

>Blizzard implements fanart to create the ultimate waifu

Glory be.

What is every KOTH map

Rust

illios ruins

So can we all agree that this vid basically sums up the entire ARG and accurately showcases the dev response?

youtube.com/watch?v=xYPUubOF-HE

i immediately quit if there's a torb/symmetra combo on the other team. fuck you

What is Gibraltar?

That'd actually be pretty smart of them at this point.

>King of the '''''''''''''''''''''hill'''''''''''''
>More often than not the ''''hill''' is a pit or on lower ground than the rest of the map

>enter overwatch subreddit
>50% links to trans/other mental illness tumblr ~artists~ pages that probably causes cancer to form if you stay on the page for too long
>25% shitty potgs
>25% my 9 year old / my mom totally did this thing! not me!

wonderful community

Chokepoint Gibraltar

>Blizzard doesn't design characters anymore, they just hint at them and they make our fanart.

Why is Reaper so cute?

Hollywood.

Wtf? I'm fucking mad now, I've spent hours trying to crack the ARG.
And now After all this time working hard and trying to crack the ARG and a Blizzard dev goes on live fucking television and says it was all a joke? I'm so fucking done with overwatch, first genji gets nerfed to being useless might as well delete him from the game and now sombra was just an elaborate joke? WHAT THE FUCK BLIZZARD? I think we have enough evidence to sue them now. They can't keep getting away with this horse shit I paid good money on this game and I dedicated many sleepless nights on it too and now they spit in my face and mock me and every Overwatch player in the world on live TV. What show is this called? Whats his name? I think its time we got Anonymous involved

Truly the most refined and elegant waifu. The thinking man's choice, really.

so why the fuck didn't they remove the reinhardt size deflect on genji and increase the cooldown on it? and also improve the hitbox? only changes genji needed. now he is still too strong or just unfun to fight against

also

>deflect automatically headshots widowmaker

How do I play D. Va?

Edgelords are cute

6/10

BONG

youtube.com/watch?v=tBsI8XzkckQ

boy asshole

I really like him being characterized as basically an angry pillow.

Odds of holiday events having the maps littered with appropriate decorations?

Go behind their lines are harass them. Fly away, Come back and harass them. Kick people off ledges. Protect your teammates by going in front of them and using defense matrix. Ult into a mob and stay there and shoot them in the back as they run away from the explosion (it doesn't damage you anymore). Don't underestimate Hana, that pistol packs a punch and the mech recharges fast.

>official forums is mostly just genjimains whining for the "nerfs" and mercymains wanting more buffs
>sombra arg, when it's literally nothing other than one idle guy manually editing the .html page because he had nothing better to do

>throw flashbang at ground/to left or right/above genji
>reflects it back at me

>wait for deflect to finish
>a second before it does he cancels it with dash -> 180 m2+v
>spin 180 flashbang + fan
>get killed by spam because i'm on like 50 HP
Reflect should have been nerfed rather than triple jump. Although triple jump was a bit silly, letting you stay in the air as long as pharah.

How much gold do y'all have? Sitting on 6000+ right now.

>pooinloo
>that ugly jaw
>autism
>personality of a total bitch

Uh-uh, no thank you. Not even ass can save her from being shit tier.

>sombra arg

They'll probably release a video of her next week when season 2 rolls out.

maybe christmas

Time will tell if I save it or get something for Reaps.
Maybe Mariachi

Where are my D.VA posts?

>Win a game
>Feel nothing because it's the expected outcome
>Lose game
>Feel angry

>Play new stuff because it's downtime between comp seasons
>If you aren't playing the usual carry heroes, your team completely flounders
>If you are doing well on off-meta heroes, your team will still bitch at you to switch to meta heroes and accuse you of trolling
>If you aren't doing well, you don't even get to leave the spawn because your team is literally worthless

I don't know why I play this game. I'm not having fun.

Just over 3000, I am saving up for the Halloween skins.

decent pasta, 7/10

What is Illios Well?

The flashbang has a stupid huge hitbox so even if they reduced Genji's reflect hitbox it would probably touch the part that would register the reflect.

Halloween skin ideas, go
>pink tutu Reaper
>catsuit Symmetra
>ghost Sombra
>policeman Junkrat
>world of warcraft Pharah

>Cowgirl Tracer

Oh damn, never thought of saving up for holiday skins, just didn't have anything worth spending on and never spend on 1000 skins anyway.

>just aim better dood
>genji is high skill character which is the reason why i play him

>Best girl edition
That's not Pharah

Probably gonna get one of the new Rein skins even though I don't play him that much and some emotes

>Halloween skins
>implying it's not going to be loot box only

I'm glad we agree!
Muslim women are disgusting.
Pic related, best girl!

I can't wait for this pairing to become canon so I can reap the tears of shipfags everywhere.

I often wonder the same thing, compadre. I'm not really that great at the game, but I at least understand the basic concept. At least 50% of the player base doesn't even have that going for them. It's all "IT'S QP BREH DON'T BE A TRYHARD :^)" types all the time.

I have no ideas.

I just want a fucking half-decent Mercy skin for fucks sake.

Then don't, wait it out a few weeks or months, it's not a big deal.
I'm enjoying the game still, having at least 2-3 legitemately fun matches per evening. Of course there are shit matches, but I just roll with mei or some other shit I never play normally and take it easy

I'e never thought I'd play her, let alone love her so much but here we are. LOVE SYMMETRA

kings row
it makes me drop frames for some reason
fucking annoying

If no one's picking healer before the last and everyone expects that guy to fill in, I'd leave.
Never understood the reason behind last pick = must be healer mentality.

Jeff already confirmed every event skin will be lootbox only. You should be saving up your money so you can be a good goyim and buy many boxes :) you want everything, don't you?

>genji still has deflect hitbox size of reins shield
>deflect still has a 2 second cooldown

blizzard being epic at balancing as usual

Hanamura is objectively the worst designed map in the game.

>Frankenstein's monster Zarya
>Vampire Mercy (not gonna happen because of
>Doctor Lucio
>Pumpkin DVa
>Goblin Ana
>A cool Zenyatta one would be nice

What is Nubani? For some reason my team never seems to know how to fucking group on on the first part of attack and it's just a completely loss.

I need comp back, this shit is awful. I'm so bored I'm browsing this gen and I never do that.

What astounds me is that like 80% of the game's player base doesn't understand one of the simplest and most fundamental things in a team-oriented game.

When you see an enemy on defense die in the killfeed, just fucking go. Don't stand around with your thump up your ass, just fucking go toward the point. You don't even have to be good, you just overwhelm the enemy with the numbers advantage. It is the simplest thing in the world.

But you will still see Reinhardts, with three morons behind them, who just stand in the back with their shields up after half the enemy team is dead. Just walk forward. That's all it takes.

Jamison Fawkes!

wicked witch widow

Green skin. Her snipers a broom.

>Jeff already confirmed every event skin will be lootbox only.
Really? The Olympic skins being in boxes only was already stupid, the idea should just be dropped.

Oh god damn it.

DO you really think this is hat fortress 2

it's basically canon

They don't read the forums for balance stuff, a guy on the last interview/stream says this (something about Ana having both buff and nerf thread or so).
They only rely on whatever data/metrics they collected on their server and see if it needs adjustments, which is why balance stuff comes in minor changes to numbers usually.

They don't even play the game themselves. Devs should jump into the live servers incognito and experience the game firsthand, but none ever does this.

Every single koth map.

I was banned from the comp for the whole season and have grown to love QP, but my friends will all be playing comp and I wanna play with them.

God, but really, the thought of spending possibly 30 minutes on the same map is enough to make me reconsider.

I just switch to 76. FUCK relying on my team to take out turrets and keep the pressure on. especially on anubis. if a symmtra stays by her team she's seriously hard as shit to kill with genji

>They don't even play the game themselves
[citation needed]
Devs almost always play the game they are making. Not religiously and not to a competitive level, but they play. A lot of companies actually allow for breaks during the day where you're allowed to use your work computer to play the game you're working on, because you might run across something you can't see in the code or in controlled tests.

mostly just during alpha tests,
after which they start working on new contents and whatever time they use to play the game they used it to test those new contents.
not live servers as is, not incognito.