I hate women

I hate women.
They are literal timesinks, I wasted so much time with them, and after all they only leave you sad and/or angry.

It's finally time to quit thinking about them. I will spend all my time and energy on getting rich, prostitutes will fullfill all my sexual needs from now on.

maybe it's just because I'm a bit schizotypal,

but at some point in your unrestrained hedonism you may think, "Gosh this is fun. I sure wish I had someone to share it with that really mattered or cared."

If you take a private jet to paris and nobody gives a fuck, did it really happen?

what happened to make you feel this way, senpai?

hey i am a woman and i want to thank you for making this thread because you're right. stay away from us. vaginas are expensive.

>[fedora tipping intensifies]

I agree with op tho women get boring after 6 months. Someone start a gf rotation app to get some fresh poon every few months without the effort of dating

also never mind i was just trying to troll you OP, i'm not actually a female, sorry

This.

No pathetic redpill support group helmed by failures and beta males from Reddit are going to take away the pain or your natural desires for companionship and sex.

Neither is making some "I got dumped" pity party Facebook post on a fucking business board.

Get over yourself. Everything good has a negative and will come to an end at some point. Suck it up and deal with it like a man instead of giving up like some bitch.

This is your alternative to the women

tits or GTFO

With women it's better to lease, not buy. Have your fun with them but don't marry.

>vaginas are expensive
That's certainly what the tranny next door told me.

interesting idea but what would the girls say about this? i find it they usually dislike the notion of you touching other women and very adamant on this long lasting monogamy and pair-bonding stuff.

>If you take a private jet to paris and nobody gives a fuck, did it really happen?

This is the most pathetic thing I've read on biz but unfortunately it probably sums up why so many of you want to get rich in the first place.

user,

Noted.

Kind regards,
user

Try r9k

But how can you profit off it?

>at some point in your unrestrained hedonism you may think, "Gosh this is fun. I sure wish I had someone to share it with that really mattered or cared."

People say this stuff and it makes me wonder why I havent experienced that feeling yet. Its been 6 years since I last tried getting a gf and I can see myself happily going for much longer, possibly the rest of my life. How long do you have to be alone before you know you can successfully be foreveralone?

That's why feminine penis is objectively superior

>>/tumblr/
>>/pintrest/

Underrated post

So much this. It's like faggots nowadays want to do stuff just so they can post it on istagram.

>implying traps and trannies are not all mental basket-cases with even more severe body image issues than natural bitches and don't have worse psychological issues than actual women due to roller-coaster estrogen levels.

That's why you should only use them as cumbuckets, they'll learn to love it

Married 15 years. Divorced soon. You aint wrong op. I been a fat neckbeard miserable fucking alchaholic for years. 10 days ago i baked and grilled 100 pounds of chicken and god knows how much boiled brown rice. Tossed it in the deep freeze. Emptied my fridge and unplugged it. Moved it outside and put a bench in the kitchen. Lift every day. Avoiding my negative friends like the plague and trying to drop them from my life. Working harder to be a better friend to those that need help or are positive people. Trying to make new ones. With my same mindset. LITTERALLY tried to get a dozen friends to study personal finance and business with me. 0 response. Oh, but all fucking 12 of them have a million idea and want to start a business without doing 1 fucking second of actual study. They are my friends. And i love them. But i hope every single one of them fucking flops and watches me retire by 35. Maybe then the stupid fuckers will listen and stop wasting thier life chasi g pipe dreams instead of working hard towards actual dreams...

Honestley op, i agree.

Selling everything i own and leaving my wife. Cars, bikes, sand rails... all of it.

Life isn't worth living if you hate yourself and the woman you are with.

You guys think chicks are attracted to guys that play bass? Buying a guitar and amp with 10k when my camper sells.

Gonna blow the roof off this mutherfucker.

Pic related. Me until 10 days ago.

Please stop posting you fat, disgusting retard. You got BTFO in the other thread, stop shitting up new ones with your incessant self pity.

Kill yourself.

Bout to find out. Got 10k in debt. That's the magic number. $10,000 is all i need to tell my wife who hasnt fucked me in over a year to kick rocks. My last blowjay was probably 10 years ago. I'm honestly worried for the next girl that has my dick in or around her mouth...

>claims to want to be rich
>wants to make a lot of money
>proceeds to blow 10k on some stupid guitar that will net him zero (0) income
End yourself

>It's finally time to quit thinking about them. I will spend all my time and energy on getting rich, prostitutes will fullfill all my sexual needs from now on.

Welcome to the real world, Neo.

Oh and hope you are young enough, because if you are 35+ you are damn late to realize this.

>he's not a god at bass

LOL,

U MAD BRUH.

FUCKING FIGHT ME OVER THE INTERNET.
L
O
LOL
O
L

>try harder fagggggggggggggg

kys

Nah man. U got it all wrong. Its nastalgia. Selling pretty much anything i own short of the shithole i live in which is paid off.

About 10 years ago i had a great group of friends with a shitty house, and a shit ton of gear. Nightly jam sessions. Their hobby turned them into very talented musicians to the point people started trying to hire them and bitches just would never leave. They would never take money. Occasionally would set up at the oark and throw a party till the cops shut us down.

Was the time of my life.

1 died, ones in prison for drugs, the other is okay i guess but a tryhard jesus freek who leeches off anyone near him.

Blowing 10k on my sanity man. I'll make that back 10 fold on saved beer money and stress. Could possibly join or start a band to make a little cash. But honestly nothing brings my peace besides happy people and earth shattering bass.

Spam kys all u faggots want to, i honestley give 0 fucks what you think. If you had and financial intelligenxe you wouldnt be shitposting here with the rest of us....

...yet.

NO U.

There are good women out there, you just don't find them in bars and shit. Best chance you have is meeting through a mutual hobby or meeting someone through other shit.

I play guitar in bands and it pulls me hot chicjs and a few hundred on the weekends so stfu playing music for xtra $$$ is biz faggot

It's worth the struggle.

It's a hunt. A cold, lonely and sparse hunt.

But a good kill is worth the struggle.