/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3138

BLOODY FEMINISTS Edition!

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/cYLAepH.jpg
i.imgur.com/pY4Zo9A.jpg
imgur.com/a/oSco5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Squishy!

hanako """raped"""

See Lilly!

How much is there?

The entire archive?
around 3.5GB
Mish specifically
200MB

T-that's quite a bit...

Not entirely.
I mean in the 5 months I've been here I've accumulated my own archive of about 2GB

On another not I think he might've been a Hanabro given that the single largest folder is her's topping out at 700MB or ~2000 files.

This one's weird

>please leave any and all /v/ memes at the door

Ha. Sure.

I think it one of those things editted to suit our own means.

Stick to the cute ones, these lewds creep me out

Fine....

I'm actually kind of relieved. My big issue with Misha when I first raided the shimmie was actually finding something good. Because it was all LOL FAT, LOL LESBIAN, LOL DRILLS or lewd.

Have you ever had sex with another dude, /ksg/? What was it like?

Cute Mish is the best Mish. And every cute Mish has the right amount of squish anyway.

>like a dick in your ass

What ever you say.

I just had a quick scan through the Hanako folder.
Some of the filenames he gave were really cute.

Goodmorning cripple-fuckers! How are you on this fine day?

Well I say I have a massive craving for some McD but I'm not too fond on making my trip back home that much longer

I want something to eat as well, don't know if I'll have the courage to leave the house. Couldn't sleep properly.

There you are.
G'morning, dood.

No! you said you need to stop having so much fast food.

I want someone to cum inside me, to be honest family.

I want to cum inside a cute girl too! We have so much in common.

I'm a girl but I'm not cute would you still be down~

Morning lad, doing good so far

Even the living dead needs some food you know

But I have greats with gravy for dinner today, not all that healthy as well, and it's just 10km more to go... Ayyy fuggitaboutit

Unless you're fat, yeah. I would love to. Just send your address, I'll be there in 5.

Still no Rin?

I'm disappointed in you.

All you have to do is ask.

Rin is always on my heart and mind.

That's good to hear

I am a little disappointed at myself as well, but I have not done anything questionable today. Yet.

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars with Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair

No more Mish for you!

Rude! I have not done anything bad! I'm just weak-willed for tasty food!

I don't care. You've been charged with thought-crime. Off to the gulag with you!

Okay well screwyiu then, I don't care anymore, I'm going to get myself some fast food!

The cutest couple in the world!

i.imgur.com/cYLAepH.jpg
Is the girl on the right supposed to be Miki?

It's pretty good - being plowed mercilessly as you bury your head in the pillow trying to silence your moans of pleasure and the bed shakes with his violent thrusts is amazing. And there's nothing more hot than a guy cumming in your mouth and swallowing it all.

Then you are truly lost.

I would assume so.

Then they got the eye color wrong. Soft Hour turned out to be a disaster, just as expected. Although other Miki pic is good.

God I want this so bad.

Rude squeaker...

No, it's mr poo!

Is it?
Also I don't know about the Miki one but the Miki/Emi one is quite nice.

It is

Looks like Molly, though it could be either.

Bitch ass nigger.

Looks the same to me.

Oh, Molly? That's right, forgot about her.
Which one? Are you maybe talking about this one from last year - i.imgur.com/pY4Zo9A.jpg ? I don't see a Miki/Emi pic here - imgur.com/a/oSco5

i.imgur.com/pY4Zo9A.jpg
Oh yes, that.

Hit up grindr oe fetlife or whatever your thing is and make it happen, user! Put yourself out there, cute guys won't just randomly approach you in the street.
You can do it, follow your dreams!

Okay okay, no McD. I'll make my own burgers on the weekend.

I didn't really mean Molly by that...

Good!

Good morning everyone

I had to yell at my suitemates about two hours ago because they don't know how to wake up and shut off am alarm clock.

Remember how I had some issues with finding decent beef before? This weekend I found 400g ground beef packs, about 20% fat... In a supermarket literally on the edge of my neighbourhood. Now just need somw good buns and imma make it all into two large burgers...
So come saturday, you don't have to ask what was for dinner.

Hey, let a man have some sleep! Unless they really fucked something up by being late?

>massive fucking moth keeps flying around my room, like big enough that it's making really loud thuds every time it hits something
>finally think to just throw a towel on it then throw the towel outside
>suddenly it stopped flying around and now I can't find it

I'M JUST SITTING HERE WAITING FOR THIS FUCKING MONSTER TO SLAP ME IN THE FACE OR SOME SHIT NOW

why are moths so fucking stupid

how do these things still exist

Excellent!

Moths are cool. Dumb, but cool. Certainly smarter than ladybugs.

So I hope to make them. Sometimes I see an interesting recipe and I wanna test it, no matter if it's noodles, pie or meat. Is it weird?

>Is it weird.
No.

im gonna play through this after like 3 years of postponing it
if this shit isn't as life changing as you all make it out to be im gonna be pissed

You sure? Because I wanna bake some cake, and try the skillet pizza thing, and learn to cook both simple dishes and some fancy shit... And it's not even to increase my 'market value', though I know it would help

See you in a while, enjoy the feels and your katawa dick

Have fun!

>You sure?
Absolutely.

Aaalright

Excellent!

>tfw no miki gf

But Kenji is the worst person Yuuko could possibly end up with.

She disagrees.

I don't remeber this being a thing in the game. Still, Yuuko is too cute for Kenji

Well.
I'm going to bed.

G'night, doods!
See you all tomorrow.

It's there.

>two people who can't talk to each other
>one of whom can't form any kind of bond with anyone
>the other a spastic loser woman

Wow user you must be a real hit with the ladies, with your knowledge of human relationships.

Ouch.

I don't mean their relationship, I'm talking that particular scene

Night kiwi, sleep well! Dream of hairy Lilly!

Yuuko is so pathetic she would latch onto any guy who gives her attention.

Gnight dood dood!

>next level projecting

That was from Hanako's Iwanako Letter scene.

That is her character though, her life is a total mess and she can barely talk to high school kids despite being an adult woman.

She's barely older than any of them though. And no, it's not her character. She is clumsy but hard working. Two jobs and uni, did that slip out of your mind? And Hisao gives her enough attention but I don't see her latching herself to the guy.

When you're working 2 jobs and have uni it means your life is a mess.

Right. I think we are don here, mister know-it-all.

What world do you live in where someone is going to college for a social science while working as a part time waitress and high school librarian and people think "yeah, that person's life is stable"? Yuuko is a loser.

>paying for the uni
>paying rent
>food etc
>nah i'll just laze out
In which basement do you live?

It's not about laziness you fucking retard.

So what is this about hm? Can you even justify your statement, provide any kind of solid argument? Because until now you have given none of that. All you do is 'blah blah loser'. I take it you are the life winner who does fuck all, just smooth sailing to the future, minimum effort?

Morning fellas

Morning man, how are you, anything good happen recently?

Nth for a happy Hana!

Had a great lift session yesterday

I miss the runbros

Morning irish, doing good?

I miss the good drawfags...

Pretty good. You?

Used to be more, in general

Sounds good man, keep it up.
I miss when people understood how to do backgrounds with .pngs man.

Forgot image man.

There are some good ones, although either 'in-training' or simply less active

Pretty decent for a monday so far.

Yeah buddy you can be a hardworking loser, but still a loser. There can be some bagboy at the local supermarket who works his ass off, but he's still a loser because he's a 30 year old bag boy. Yuuko doesn't even have stability in her life. She works two dead end jobs, one as a part time librarian and the other as a part time waitress in a coffee shop. She is no better off than college grads now who have a worthless degree in English and work as baristas, only she's worse off because she's nearly 25 and doesn't even have the degree and has to work two jobs just to make ends meet.

You seem to think not being a loser simply means not being a NEET faggot like yourself, but being a NEET faggot just makes you a lower tier of loser. Yuuko is still a loser. She is obviously the loser character. Her work life is shit, she has no career, no prospects, is practically a hag, has no meaningful relationships, her boyfriend was literally insane and HE dumped HER and she's still pining over him, and she's almost as shy as Hanako except there's nothing wrong with her and everyone she talks to is her junior. Yuuko is WataMote tier.