Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
Part 1
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
Part 2
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160822.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
>Summer Gacha part 2:
Arturia Archer 5*
Marie Caster 4*
Martha Ruler 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Nightingale CE: Guts (1 turn), NP gain by 15% - Oil and Cement drops +1
5* In the navy CE: Quick cards by 10%, NP starts at 50% - Ishuca alloy and Iron drops +1
4* Edison & Co CE: Recover 200 HP per turn, Arts cards by 8% - Eadrom alloy and Stone drops +1
3* Dr.P CE: reduction of damage from status (-100), Debuff resist up by 5% - Realta alloy and Wood drops +1
All CEs will gain a 2nd effect during the second part of the event
New servants ascension
imgur.com/gallery/jRWf7

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- 8/31 - 7/9:
- 1/2 AP for all Main Story Quests
- Camelot Rate Up Gacha Part 2:
Arturia (/Lancer) 5*
Gawain (Saber) 4*
Tristan (Archer) 4*
- Upcoming Prisma Ilya event confirmed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Complete materials
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/sDTSEVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tamamo!

Xth for best archer

Xth For Best Pirates
Nice-
Also
Is A&M and Jack a good combination for a quick meme team?

IS THERE A SERVANT WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR GIRLS ANNE AND MARY?

>Raped the fuck out of their Master in the showers,leaving him powerless and delaying his scheme to build good civilization
>Threatened the fuck out of Otaku fag and makes niggardly pirates drop faster than heretics at the church, doesn't even look at other men because they know they're staying
>Went two on three with Drakegirls who was protecting the masterlet
>Rekt Blackbeard so hard he turned NEET to set the stage for Solomon to act
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic Slut wear, specifically aims at ass and titties
>Went full ham on old Blackbeard just to shut him up before he could tell everyone how Chaotic Evil Anne is
>Snipes the everliving shit out of poor mans Wild Hunt Captain (shitty imitation of the original)
>Too busy being pirates, so another Archer creates 9/11 on the battlefield
>Has Blackbeard fall into despair when he gets told he can't touch them
>Boosts their own attack to 23,227 which was roughly the power level of Kaioken x3 Goku and part of the best era of Dragonball Z
>As ruthless Pirates they already know they can just be resummoned and fight near death 99% of the time,getting their clothes torn and doing terrible things to other servants

>THEY WILL BE THE ONE TO OBTAIN THE GRAIL, TO TASTE THE FREEDOM OF BEING PIRATES

They are gonna pillage and steal everything in the damn game and survive, shrugging it off while plunging Gudaos dick into their treasury. THEY WERE LITERALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR BLACKBEARD BEING A JOKE CHARACTER, THEY'RE GONNA PILLAGE EVERYTHING

ANNEAND MARY BOYS
N
N
E

M
A
R
Y

B

O

Y

S

PS: Avengerfags and Marthafags need not apply to based Anne and Mary

Jack is good on any quickmeme team, so the answer's always a yes.

Yes, either one of them is a good partner for Jack.

>shortly
If three months is shortly.

Go back to sleep Juzo.

Please, Don't use them for shitposting.

>everything BEFORE Camelot is 1/2 AP
Whatever you say, DW.

I will ask the same question here. Shiki vs Scat, which one should be on my team? I only have room for one.

Finale's in November/December, but Babylon isn't the finale, but the chapter before the finale. It'll be out shortly.

Shiki
>Instakill
>Star Generation
>8/10 skill set
>Good NP generation

She is the perfect girl.

Good joke, user. The list of orders that have 1/2AP clearly has Camelot in it.

Are anons excited for Babylon and are lore bombs we will get there?

Shiki

Just roll Kotaro if you need a star servant. He does basically everything you'd ever need Scat to do.

>対象クエスト
冬木、オルレアン、セプテム、オケアノス、ロンドン、イ・プルーリバス・ウナム、キャメロット内のすべてのメインクエスト
>キャメロット内のすべて
Doesn't that include Camelot?

Scat.

It's just going to be more Gilwank. Only people who are looking forward to Babylon are Gilfags.

>Finale's in November/December
[Citation needed]
There's going to be about the same gap between Camelot and Babylon as there is between American and Camelot.

Oh you mean the assassin, Shiki then.

>lore bombs
>in a non-canon game

Scat has her own purpose as AoE NP, and she deals more damage than NP 1 shuten.

What an ass. Nice OP, guys.

Just like how Camelot is RTwank amirite?

It says up to Camelot.

Shiki if you don't have any single target servant in your team.
Scat if you don't have any AoE servant in your team.

>free *3 after clearing Babylon

Is babylon the last chapter?

Nasu makes a distinction between "the 6th chapter and after", and the "preparations for part 2" of FGO. There's story stuff beyond the 6th chapter that isn't part of FGO2, and they're clearly aiming to end the story by the end of the year, so there's not much room there for them to work with.

No. Even if theres another chapter do take care of Solomon, they will come up with a new bad guy to stop.

Yes. It will surely be the most interesting chapter yet.

>Camelot didn't wank the RTs
>Tristan being the strongest Servant ever encountered so far, beyond even Cu Alter, Karna and Arjuna
>Rhongomyniad being several orders of magnitude more powerful than the most powerful NPs
>Gawain tanks that

>F/GO
>not canon
Zerofag, everyone.

The 6th chapter is Camelot, not Babylon. There's probably a hidden order but a company that is this lazy and jewish aren't going to cut the release time in half.

There aren't going to be two chapters released between now and November. We've had 3/4 month breaks for the last few orders.

>and they're clearly aiming to end the story by the end of the year
Says who?

The sentence that user quoted says that all story quests within Camelot (and the other chapters) will get 1/2 AP.

>Tristan being the strongest Servant encountered in the Singularity thus far
>Rhongomyniad being blocked by STELLA
>Gawain tanking being hit with it without being activated

Arash got wanked hard enough that he could block Rhon, and King Hassan shat all over everyone in the chapter bar the Divine Spirit Rhongomyniad.

I didn't make the connection before but he's right, the London Tesla gatcha was before the Dantes event which was followed by America and the Cu Alter/Medb gatcha was before Onigashima which was right before Camelot.

We might get the prisma collab next week and Babylon after.

>Says who?

nigga

>and they're clearly aiming to end the story by the end of the year
Not that user, but given the emphasis on stopping Solomon's destruction in 2016, we'll at least progress to a stage where the world is saved in this year. They definitely give this date some importance since they went to the extent of changing the 'July 2016' reference in the first chapter to just 2016.

Hunting Solomon down (if necessary) could be reserved for a later chapter of course, but I'm of the opinion that everything for part one will be mostly wrapped up before the year is out.

The original plan was to knock out the entire game by the start of this month, they aren't working on concrete timelines. It will be out when its out.

>Tristan being the strongest Servant
Jobbed to Shaytan and Cursed Arm
>Rhongomyniad being several orders of magnitude more powerful than the most powerful NPs
Cancelled by B++ Stella

>Gawain tanks that
Shit on by KH,jobbed to Mashu once his sun meme goes out

>Gawain and Prisma collab being back to back
I hate being poor.
And being after half AP Camelot probably means, you guessed it, clearing Camelot is required to play.
And what that means is that there won't be a welfare.

Cu Alter/Medb was followed by Rashomon, Sanzang, then Onigashima, before Camelot arrived.

Babylon, which is the last listed chapter, will be out in 2016, probably. They can put in time shit there.

Not to mention they aren't following our calender exactly. It's going to be 2016 in GO to anyone who picks up the game in 2017.

The transformed Tristan was gonna kill Cursed Arm until KH saved him though

And Numeral-less Gawain losing to Mash,Bedivere and Da Vinci isn't jobbing

Can she do it

Easily.

Solomon's probably not even the big bad at this point.
He seems kind of like a midboss that you beat at the end of this story arc, only for the actual boss to show up and kick off the 2nd arc with all new orders.
It makes sense if they want to prolong the game's lifespan anyway.

>not less than 2000 HP
>not male master

fuck of faker

>aren't following our calender exactly
Definitely, but there's still a feeling of real-time progression to the story. So far we're meant to think that the same time has passed in-game as in real life whenever we arrive at a new Order. So two to three months between each Order so far, as you said.

I think people catching up in 2017 is a different matter compared to those of us who've been following the game as every new chapter is released though.

The implications are definitely there. I suppose they could have the showdown without releasing a new chapter by having the grail you get in Babylon immediately lead you to Solomon for a fight and exposition.

If he doesn't proc his Invulnerability ignore ability

Sure

He can do it

>yfw you killed Solomon but he merged with dying Roman and flee

There's a feeling of real time progression because we sit here and shitpost for 4 months in between releases. Events and Orders can have weeks go by just in dialogue, or events that last one night but are 3 weeks long.

If they aren't wrapping up Solomons plotline with Babylon, then either theres going to be a plot event about the time limit or they are just going to have the game not exactly chronological, which it isn't.

>Roman becoming a playable servant
STOP

> Events and Orders can have weeks go by just in dialogue, or events that last one night but are 3 weeks long
Yeah, and I've a feeling that it adds up. What I mean is that for the characters, they don't spend months at a time sitting around between Orders (though we do) because they're spending their time instead travelling across America or the wasteland, meaning they take much longer to complete each chapter than apple-spamming players.

But no matter what, each Order will take place in the in-game timeline at the same interval they are released in real life. That's what I was suggesting by real-life progression.

I still figure the 2016 plotline will be wrapped up in 2016. Thinking about it all we need for that to happen is to actually find out what happens beyond 2016. We don't even need to beat Solomon or save the world, since it's been implied that the burning of human history isn't responsible for the world having no future beyond 2016.

Then after that it'll probably go off the chronological rails since time and space won't matter anymore.

Camelot came out at around the one year anniversary, so we're still on time to get Babylon sometime around October (when Okeanos was SUPPOSED to come out) or early November (when it actually did), and the final chapter against Solomon in December (when London came out) before the end of the year.

>proc
It's not random for that fight when it is that Dantes uses his invuln break

Okeanos when

>be arturia and illya fag
>hoarding for prilya event
>camelot pt2 gacha
>have every arturia but lion king

I've devoted myself enough, right?

I hope it's just a surprise Proto event or something.
I'm not ready for Prisma yet.

Prilya may not necessarily come that soon.

>KnK event was one night
>Valentines was a day
>London Order was at most a couple of days
So Saber Wars was what, 4 months long? It just doesnt add up. Because it isn't supposed to.

There aren't months or days given in the game, because they don't want to commit to anything but the vaguest timeline. The holiday events are all weeks long affairs for a single day, because its a mobage and they have holiday events. The orders vary hugely in how long Mashu is supposed to spend in them, but come out at the same intervals completely ignoring the events in between. The Xuanzang event was like two or three months in narrative, and god knows how long the summer one is.

The only real life progression is what you are imagining. If there's some delay in releasing Babylon, then they aren't going to go into overtime to get it all done before Dec 31st 2016, it's just going to shift the event line down. DW isn't going to shit out two orders rapid fire to match up with a timeline that the game is not actually following.
Okeanos was being worked on since before release and still was delayed. The London-America-Camelot releases seem much more reliable to base it off, especially when you consider Babylon is supposed to be the biggest chapter.

We can't know for sure, but since this is a collab with a currently airing anime we're going to get a CM, and it'll probably air during the anime for maximum cross-marketing potential.

If we don't get any CMs by this week's episode of Prilya then the event is probably at least two weeks away.

Well that's what I think anyway.

I'd expect it within 6 months, which is still early enough for me to be tight-fisted with my rolling habits.
Chances are I'll just roll her in the future 5* guaranteed gachas anyway.

Just like Void Shiki and Broskandar huh

I have no idea why you are comparing a story unlock 5* to event 5*s.

>Event limited 5*s are the same as story 5*s

>4 months Saber Wars
Not every single bit of waking life in Chaldea is just events and Orders user. There's down-time, there's time they use to pinpoint the location of the next Order, there's all the various interludes going on.

Even Matthew's age reflects the time that has passed on your journeys through the singularities.

And if Babylon is delayed, yeah, we'd probably get an in-game plot event about 2016 not being that relevant anymore as you said, but the fact that they would actually care that much to put an explanation in-game means that they're also keeping an eye on real life time. If they didn't care at all that July 2016 date would still be left in the game.

>fgog used to make edits

>OKEANOS

is still the classic desu

Did DW say anything about adding the 4* Swimsuits to the story gacha

Please
I don't want them to go. It's not fair

>paying to get what you want isn't fair

You don't wear swimsuits in autumn, silly.

So your theory works if you assume everyone just sits on their ass and does nothing important for months at a time? It's literally your unsupported headcanon. Mashus circumstance means that time has passed, which is obvious, but theres no indication of exactly how long.

And there's a difference between removing the mention of a month because the games stretched out far longer then expected, and rushing the largest parts of the game and its conclusion for the sake of a time limit that doesn't actually exist. There isn't even any reason they have to acknowledge its 2017 when the date rolls over if the plot really does hinge on 2016.

Nasu, being Nasu, is lazy, delays regularly, and is more casual about his franchise then most of his fans.

Didn't Nasu say that Camelot ended up longer than Babylon by a fair bit?

I think he was comparing it to the original draft. He won't have even finished writing Babylon yet.

No, he said that Camelot became longer than he thought. And Babylon might be even longer.

>Nasu, being Nasu, is lazy, delays regularly

Between amount of text this game has and hos work of Extella, Tsuki and whatnot, that is most definitely not the case. He is churning out content like crazy.
>He rewrites Babylon so it has even more content.

Oni thread!

The game has already stretched past to where he planned to wrap up Solomons storyline, whether they could continue after or not, and still has months to go. Part of that is DWs incompetence but Nasu is the lead writer, to the point where he kicked Sakurai out of Camelot.

You could argue the delays are because he's adding more content so it's not laziness, but that's just a different reason for delays, not them not existing.

>tsuki

user...

imgur.com/sDTSEVQ

If he was Australian though...

Babylon will have the most cute characters of the chapters. Only characters shitting it up are Semiramis and Sakura.

>didn't roll her
The only thing I have left now is Gawain's rateup. I'm ready for despair.

He'd be shitposting

Is there a reason why servants with a bit of divinity/children of gods have those red tattoos/markings?

It's their rebellious phase.

Fuck you

They literally mention that they need time to search for singularities in between Orders. You can call that "sitting on their ass" if you want, but I'm not sure where that implies I'm making shit up. Hey, I didn't even come up with the "plot event about the time limit" suggestion, you did.

If you're going to attack your own words just to win an internet argument that's about as far as this goes then.

Go eat a fish.

>male characters
You know shit about business. What we need is Saberface.

>implying that the green saber won't fill that niche

Male can be saberface too

>tfw I won't be special for having Gawain anymore in a couple of days

>Your Party #1 Leader is now giving you a strip tease.

How do you feel?