/twg/ - Total War General

/deutsch/ Edition

>Die Grimmigen und die Ernsthaften
youtube.com/watch?v=1yI1LVCGNpc [Eingebettet]
store.steampowered.com/app/404013/

>Ruf der Tiermenschen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html (Billiger)

>Flicken Notizen
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>Häufig gestellte Fragen & generelle Informationen
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Dampf Gruppen
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Totaler Krieg Kriegshammer Modifikationen
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IST RUF DER TIERMENSCHEN WERT GEKAUFT ZU WERDEN?
Die Tiermenschen sind eine coole Fraktion aber das Gesamtpaket ist ein wenig zu teuer für das was man bekommt. Es wird wahrscheinlich keine Angebote in nächster Zeit geben, also wenn du die Tiermenschen wirklich magst dann hol sie dir, sonst warte.

>ZAUBER ÜBERLADEN
Doppelklicke einen Zauber (es muss ein überladbarer Zauber sein und du musst genug Magie im Magiebecken haben) um ihn zu überladen
Es gibt allerdings eine 50% Chance, dass sich der Zauberer selbst schadet!

>ZU QUESTKÄMPFEN TELEPORTIEREN
Selektiere deinen Herrn (stelle sicher, dass er nicht stationiert ist oder sich in einem Stand befindet)
Wähle den Questkampf (auf der Karte oder im Questprotokoll)
Dort gibt es einen Schalter unten rechts im Questkampffenster mit dem man sich um 5.000 Gold teleportieren kann (wenn der Kampf abgeschlossen ist, wird man automatisch an seine Ausgangsposition zurückteleportiert)

>GRUPPENANGRIFF
Gruppiere Einheiten mit Strg + G
Selektiere die Gruppe und rechtsklicke den Gegner
Alle deine Einheiten suchen sich automatisch den nächstgelgenen Gegner den sie bekämpfen können während sie in Formation bleiben

Alt

What is your opinion of the Holy Roman Empire (HRE)?

anime!

Daily reminder

Rollan!

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Hey /twg/, are there times when you have acted like the joker?

>play empire
>long objective to wipe out the vampire counts
>make a defensive allience with them instead
KARLS GONNA FREAK!

Say it with me:

Deutschland über alles

BEST REICH

>visit r/totalwar
>find "recommend me a mod thread"
>recommend Radious
>downvote non-Radious answers

GRACE'S GONNA FREAK

DA THRONG IZ MUSTARD

SMELLY
DUMB
REPUBLICAN
SCUM

I want /gsg/ to leave.

grace probably sucks Radious's cock. No way he could've won any awards without some kind of nepotism going on.

>CA British company
>Britain in EVERY historical total war except Shogun I.
>This Nazi filth invading the general

Do it again Bomber Harris!

i've been checking out medieval total war 2 mods, are there any submods that i should install as well for Third Age?

>K R I E G S V E R B R E C H E N

Sounds like a case of shit GM.

/gsg/ just blobbed into our general with their grossgermania

>Throw ANOTHER grudge-breaker on the fire!

Why do I love Vlad so much?
It's pretty simple when I think about it.
Vlad isn't just the best character in the Warhammer world, he might just be the greatest character of all time.
Just imaging him riding through the swamps of Sylvania, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him.
As he rides through the World's Edge Mountains, the Lahmians swoon at his very scent.
They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Marienburg under the the name of "Carstein Orgasm."
The very nature of Vlad is mystery.
Could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes?
The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit.
However, Vlad is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers.
Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Vlad is not one that is easily penetrated.
Vlad is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world.
Vlad is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty.
Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes.
His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Vlad. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt.
Vlad is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the Warhammer world together.
Without Vlad, the entire Warhammer world, the entire Games Workshop as we know it crumbles.
The Reik would stop flowing without Vlad, Athel Loren would become a desolate crater, and Norsca would melt without his frosty gaze.
These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Vlad so much.

Wood Elves soon.

>'SCHLA~AND
>'SCHLA~AND
>'SCHLA~AND

Go to bed Isabella you're drunk

>no comfy hochland campaign

Why even live?

Can't wait to mount their tight maiden pussies >:)

Nah man, I was the GM. many friends I played with still are asking me to start again, I just burned myself out, as I said. Maybe if there was a good GM so I can play it for a change would be fine, because I got way to lazy to write scripts all over again.

ELVES ARE FOR ______

Hand holding!

>Show aimed at teens/kids
>17 year old not-elf
>Has 2 kids out of marriage before the shows over
>Random scenes include red light districts which may or may not feature gender/shape shifters

Why are the French so French ?

Ah I see, were you the GM all the time then? I've been GMing 40k and WFRP for years, and I feel like I would get burnt out too if I didn't have the odd campaign or two where I was a player.

>because I got way to lazy to write scripts all over again.

Have you tried ready-made scenarios or just improvising dialogue and such?

French a best

To the user that asked about possible Empire starts at VH or L - The alternative to this is that you secure Reik, declare war on all dorf enemies and get in favour with them for trade, fight orcs, if you can, make peace with them ASAP.

Wait for Marienburg to declare war on northern alliance. Then attack Marienburg and grab the whole province. I usually keep a unit of mounted ranged fuckers there to defend. Nuln is then one option, which I do like to take cause I make my cannon there, but also taking minor towns from Boris is an option. I do this cause they draw norse cunts to attack them and leave Reik or West alone.
Depending on the vamps, you see where to expand. I usually kill of Boris and fortify Middenheim. Hochland - Middenheim -Talabecland point is where i usually make my stand against chaos.

It's a good thing though. There's no point in demonising nudity or sex.

Unlike the US which goes apeshit when a nipple is shown but is fine with gore and heads blown off.

were chaos dwarfs so mad about being stunties they turned into chaos so they could be taller?
So dwarf centaurs happened.
Whens chaos orcs?

>Have you tried ready-made scenarios or just improvising dialogue and such?

Yea. ready made scenarios are cool.

And improvising was my thing, Players loved it. But I was always upset that if I would have written it befoe it would have been even better.

But yea, The Inquisitor might be the inspiration that will make me play again. Time to rev up those Handbooks.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Orcs are too dumb to turn to Chaos

Its also quite a good show apparently. Not sure about the game its based on.

Who /shill/ here?

Please no Karl

WAKFU and DOFUS.

M O O R S

>tfw no shadow dancer hero unit announced

shit hp but shit tons of melee damage would be cool to charge into the melee at just the right time, like Kisho Ninjas in Shogun 2

if theyre so dumb how can they worship gorkamork without being sure it isnt chaos in disguise?

So basically Slayers.

Who also happen to suck elf tits.

Yeah, I find that a loose flowchart of potential events with improvisation to fill out the details is the best way to go. Doesn't feel like you're railroading that much then.

Good luck, if you're using roll20 and looking ofr players I'd be happy to join in. Our group are in a campaign atm, but when we're done I might be looking for new hands too.

I like both of them, think FF Tactics as an MMO but with very unique and interesting story/art/world design

not for everyone though, lots of grinding

Get a load off this zoggin git.

This is pretty simple.

Mork is the strongest and the smartest
Gork is the smartest and the strongest

Spiky gods are neither.

Now zogg off before I stomp ya.

It could take many jabbers to properly animate the beauty of a shadowdancer.

Thanks for the offer m8, yet Im an old fasioned guy and I only play with my friends "live". So no playing through chat etc.

Besides, I dont feel confident enough to play in english, since its all about the plethora of words, and I am not a native speaker.

Good to know that pen and paper is still alive and kicking, to some degree. Cheers and good luck with your campaign.

>Legendary Lord Unique Start Position mod
>**THIS MOD DOES NOT AND WILL NOT CONTAIN CHAOS LORDS**
what the fuck was his problem

Not soon enough tbqh

Problably because modifying Chaos is hard, and he doesn't want people to constantly ask it.

Or maybe he doesn't like Chaos.

But who the fuck wouldn't love Slaanesh.

decent non - virgin human beings ?

Well, where could they be placed as a starting position besides the Chaos Wastes where they already start?

>tfw no Beastman BF

it would be the same position for all lords, but it would enable co-op chaos campaigns.

>Don't feel confident in English
>Plethora

We've got a live one here, boys

>tfw you will never be able to do a river assault on Nuln.

Louen Leoncour believes that 300% tax rate for peasants promotes economic growth

"Do you enjoy sex?"

"Yes, I love Wessex."

roll

it is time to make europe better place

Does Attila have a unique voice actor? He's awful

Gibs me a faction with decent skirmishers!

>tfw still not updated
>tfw the 1st of september it would be broken anyway

red retexture for griffon mount when

>tfw no beastwoman gf

what do they even look like

the guy who made the beastmen color variation was talking about it, so soon

it probably wouldn't, for that to work, 2 new Chaos factions would have to be added, which seems to be not possible (same reason you can't coop with Kazhrak and Malagor, even if they have different starts)

Oh nice, I hope it gets done then

>it's an enemy lord has helm of discord episode

So what will be the next playable race?

like soft

wood elf DLC + Bretonnia free DLC

>elves in general

Oh god I hope it so much. I want to gyrobomb them.

>want to do something in the north
>spend all my time gassing greenshits in the badlands
Every single dwarf campaign is just one big fight to the death with these shits, I just wanna head west and meet up with my empire friends.

First for Fote update when?

The first 20-30 turns in every dwarf campaign are brutal, especially if you take black crag in the first 3-5 rounds.

hardmode is when shit border princes feed waaaagh points to top knots and grimgor who then promptly turn it against you, the second they do that every settlement in blood river revolts.

What's the best way to pacifiy badlands anyway? Go south of the silver road and take the whole east or take the upper west first?

I usually go south of the silver road but iron rock and bel's sorrow always give me a headache to defend

Pretty sure the key is to secure your north for that gold mine, get two armies, get iron rock, get black rock, and just push west with two armies and one left behind to protect your lands from the south.

Well many suggest taking mount gunbad ASAP since it helps with money, but I've found that its best to head for black crag since you should really kill the greenshits early, esp. before grimgor becomes unstopable and it also prduces gold so it will help if you're having money issues

No idea, but I'm sure they're gross. I'd give it a go anyway.

Quads confirm

W E S S E X
E
S
S
E
X

Divide and Conquer or MOS.

This desu

If the Greenskins happen to fight with the Top Knotz, Black Crag will most likely be ungarrisoned, leading to an easy battle

You can even ignore Gunbad and wait for Zhufbar to take it (confederate them as soon as they take it)

MURDER

Rapegoat removal service.

kill yourself manchild

cheers brah

Did you forget where you are?

I guess bulling wood elf wives between the hseets keeps them off the streets.

The Eldar have this kind of unit in dawn of war 2

She jumps around knocking down every unit while being impossible to hit