/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73710/?
youtube.com/watch?v=rpz5R_hHU88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waifus and stuff.

I just woke up. Trying to decide what to eat.

FIRST FOR ORCS

are shit

I hope that a horde of Finns will trample you.

xth for aches and pains all over
thats the spirit

True

That one looks nice though

Feel better, want one of my pain killers?

I don't know of any mods that add the vanilla ledge sit animation, odd you have hover hands. I don't get that issue, but Kinoko and Halo's add ledge sitting poses.

i don't understand this mongols = finns meme.

What did she mean by this?

nah you need 'em worse

anyways probably no tesgw this friday, though its more or less up in the air right now

No woman should have that much testosterone, orc or not.

Sick again?

Perkele!
You have a cold again? Or did you get the space flu from Guardly?

Bretty good follower desu

Might be after I get this house in order. This is wiping me the hell out.

Mongolia eh? That sounds fun. I've yet to visit any country in Asia.

>after I get this house in order
What happened? Do I even want to know?

Don't ever visit Indonesia.

You okay mate?

Got a call for a surprise inspection not long ago so I have to kill myself cleaning the house to perfect conditions or else I'm probably not gonna have a house.

Shit, that sucks

And why not?

It's not a priority on my list of countries I'd like to visit but you never know.

Lovely to see one of my favorite gaming franchises has its own general

So is there any news of a new TES game?

skyrim 2 comes out in october, thats about it

Where do I find Cyrodiil's heightmap in the game files?

Im so sorry sweets, I hope it works out for you these things always come at terrible times.

I don't want to see Erin kidnapped by Cumtears.

Skyrim ENB Edition™ comes out in October for the new consoles, supposed to have mod support too.

Don't worry about it. Just never make your waifu into a public follower.

>tfw stalking anna imgur and she put up more nudes.

wait, modding support for consoles?

Wut wut?

Clockwork is really fun familia

It's not that new, they did the samething with Fallout 4.

Clockwork is by far one of the best mods to come out for 2016.

Actually I forgot I went to Turkey a few years ago so I guess technically I have kinda been to a little part of Asia.
pls god no

Wew I just did that. Youre quick.

Horri shit, are there tutorials for the fallout 4 ps4? God damn I've been missing out!

Why would I kidnap somebody who created a much inferior waifu?

If she's inferior then why did you pay an artist to draw her in your waifu's getup?

"While Fallout 4 mods are now available on all other platforms, PlayStation users have been told that the process is still under “evaluation”.

While this could sound like a wholly negative way of describing the status of Fallout 4 PS4 Mods, Bethesda Studio VP Pete Hines has been going out his way to keep people informed.

That the idea has not been canceled by either PlayStation or Bethesda at this point is the best indication that the project will eventually bear fruit."

Sorry friend, PS4 is still waiting. Honestly just get it for PC, console mods are gonna be heavily limited.

haar confirmed for preferring little galena over big, strong ylfa towering above him

I got it in my game, I need to play. It seems like a place AnnaLeise would live in

that's not cumtears m8. cumtears never talks shit about other posters at least on Veeky Forums.

Awww shit, but the problem is I got a laptop, and not sure if it could really handle something like skyrim for example

Who does he talk shit about, I wanna know now you piqued my curiosity.

expected a bit more out of the house but its alright

Nah, Ylfa has like close to the maximum amount of muscle where it still looks good and feminine. is just outright nasty. Please do not compare the two.

I meant to ask Longhorn if he introduced you to hist sap yet.

I know a few people who play Skyrim on laptops and can run ENBs and 1K texture mods. There are alot of mods to help increase FPS and performance, at the cost of losing somethings.

You're asking too many questions, citizen.

I think that's selling the new version a little short. It's going to be native 64 bit. That's the headline for /tesg/ types.

Yarti has a doctors appointment with me today. Make sure she pees in a cup like I asked her to.

As an aside I want a labcoat for AnnaLeise, kek

Right right, I forget that its 64bit. Im more worried about mods and ENBs working with it out of the box.

You can probably download the Wayfarer coat and mess with it in paint.net to make it like a white lab coat. Im looking and finding no lab coat mods.

Well at any rate, here are my specs

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 877 @ 1.40GHz

theres always this

They probably will not work out of the box. That's a small price to pay for how much better performance will be.

Right now if you want to "max shit out" you end up with more problems than it is worth, even with top of the line cards. A 64 bit executable should be able to leverage resources way way better.

pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf

Any of y'all familiar with this Morrowind modding guide and can speak on it's quality?

hmm what about this mod it needs a huge retex tho

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73710/?

Interesting.

Im sorry user, iv never been good with specs. Im not a smart man. My friend, she has a toaster tier laptop but can run Skyrim with a decent ENB.

Oh I know a 64bit will be for the best, its just gonna suck that it'll take awhile for mods to be converted. Sadder so that alot of mods I like are abandoned. Hopefully the 64bit will revive the modding community abit.

I can try to mess with the contrast and see if I can make it white if you want.

What on earth could be making my distant textures do this?

I thought it was my ENB as it started happening after I switched ENB's but I just switched to a different ENB as an attempt to fix it, but it's still there.

Really? A toaster you say? That kinda fills me with hope

My laptop is a windows 8. Can it still work?

Your cpu is shit

gewwwwd morning

I don't want to fill you with false hope user. Id say wait for other people to maybe give you a better validation on your laptop. I don't think Windows 8 is to much of an issue, if I recall it does have a 4gb cap.

Good morning Peri

Yeah I know, been meaning to get a new better laptop for some time

.esp/.esm based mods almost definitely will work out of the box. The only problem will be script extender mods/mods that use that mod config thing (that is a lot, I know). I have no idea how long it will take to update SKSE, but once it is I have a feeling it'll work with mods designed for 32 bit SKSE.

I sort of doubt we'll need individual mod authors to go through and update one by one.

Did you fuck with your grids ini settings?

Nope, never messed with those.

Website update when?!

If I understadn you correctly, SKSE would just need t obe updated. Or would all mods dependent on SKSE have to update to the updated version? Im sorry for all the stupid questions, but im kinda interested.

Guys, can someone explain Oblivion to me, and the planetary system in elder scrolls lore? Why do we see a sky full of stars if there are no galaxys out there? Is there a universe or not?

Why a laptop

It wouldn't be updated, we would need a whole new SKSE built for it. Current one can't be updated to work with x64.

As a result any mod that relies on it, would not work and would need to be redone for the SKSE replacement, if there ever is one, which will take time.

It depends heavily on what it takes to update SKSE to work with the 64 bit executable, but my guess is that only SKSE will need to be updated. As long as it's exposing the same scripting functions to mods, I don't see why every single dependent mod would need to be updated.

So most likely just SKSE, not all the mods.

Because I have no room for a pc

Why? The script extender exposes scripting functions to mods that use it. Does it matter if the way those functions are achieved is different as long as the way it exposes them doesn't?

How? Do you live under the stairs at your abusive uncle's house?

How dare you mascaraed as me? This is an outrage!

I got room, just poor as shit

I'm pretty sure this nigga ain't Harry Potter.

Nice green human.
:^)

That mesh is a little messy too. Wayfarer would might be easier to work with.

I have the cup ready.

>fight this fag Bahamut for like 10 minutes
>he sits back up on his perch and instantly gets all of his health back

I'm gonna need a bigger explosion for this fucker.

Well Gopher made a statement about it a while back, You can refer to it if you want a more detailed reply, he understands it a bit beter than I do. I just got the general idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpz5R_hHU88

The doctor is in.

helo!

Dual cast Ether Strike.

Hello little defenguin!

Where do I get that? Apocalypse is a real let-down with its huge charge up time for not so spectacular damage.

I have seen that video. I'll skim through and see if he says anything in particular. I have (much less) experience making script extender mods and it just doesn't make any sense to me that we'd have to go through and update each individual one.

It's a master spell in Colorful Magic

Yes I know, but where? Is it sold in Whiterun, or is it a boss battle reward?

Okay, so im good at making armor darker. Not so good at making it white.

I I don't know, nowadays I don't bother buying the spell tomes, I just get them with additem menu.

Cute!

Maybe Vivid Weathers? Idk I'm getting suspicious of that as well since it's also giving me this weird situation where it'll sound like there's a thunderstorm, btu there's no rain, just what looks like windy weather, with either partly cloudy or cloudy skies. Looks really strange.

fuck I guess it's essentialy time to restart the save. I hate how I can't seem to get through a single guild questline before the games broken again and I have to remove some big mod and restart.

I actually want to know this too