/a3g/ - ArmA 3 General

Revival edition #2

> Discord group
discord.me/pvc
Check for discussion!

> The main mods:
mega.nz/#F!dMlFCAZY!k6MNN962ICzEizt5562BSQ
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752456296
If you need more handholding join into the discord and look at the pinned messages!

> How your ArmA 3 launcher should look:
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/218737741284900864/219148947564920833/Capture4.PNG

> How your folder should look:
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/218737741284900864/219110269488463874/Capture.PNG

If your not retarded and know how to create missions, make that known!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wfv6FjzHbw
discord.me/pvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It can't be

I thought you guys even having existed in the first place was a tall tale

The arma 3 general will always exist one way or another.

Make Yuro Ops great again.

lmao fuck off

a3g is dead

arma is dead

I will personally make sure that this thread is shitposted to hell and back

>game with no waifus

>successful in Veeky Forums

pick one

The AKM

C'mon nerds. lets OPERATE!

fuck off arma is a bad game

groups always attract drama, let the thread die

How big is the mod pack? EU Ops?

>pvc

What is this? Certainly not the /a3g/ I know

Only right choice

memes aye?

Its 23 gigs + some workshop content that gets updated alot
/a3g/ is dead

>/a3g/ is dead

Yeah, so who is this pvc?

The pretenders.

Attention Razor 12 Actual, this is Overlord, we have munitions packaged for danger close, designate moco coco, Kingfish is EVA 31 minutes out. Frost King is NWA and we have liftoff on Friendly Dad Seven. You are go for horizon.

Thinking of making a /k/ related modpack

Gimme ideas and suggestions

Oh neat, is /a3g/ back in full?

Calling all callsigns, this is Waxy coming in for landing on the runway, clear me some space, im coming in hot, open those legs boys. In five point two mikes target will be approached, codename Sausage Snake.

Sausage Snake entering AO, youre cleared comfy, engage the target with cuddles. Waxy six four eight get your nine lines up, we need to evac 6 million wounded, wounded location is poland.

Waxy come in hot, repeat, hot, i need you sweating copy? I love it when youre all sweaty copy? Please sit on my face Waxy till I lose consciousness how copy please respond over.

Hungary Ted, we need a fire mission, east to west, 4 rounds He, fire for adjustment, azimuth 300, range 120. Repeat, we require a danger close burst, broken line. Frosties getting close, fucking help Hungary Ted, command HQ is under fire, they are bursting through the tent flaps, I can see the look of murder in his eyes, broken line Hungary Ted. we need a fire mission now, everywhere, 15 rounds He, fire for effect, azimuth 0, range 0, FUCKING ENGAGE THE BASE HUNGARY TED, DISREGARD FRIENDLIES, FIRE ALL ORDNANCE.

PVC isnt exactly /a3g/ but its better then nothing.

The modpack we use for our OPs is full of gear from multiple nations, NIArms RHS etc.

Looks like fucking trash.

When I mean modpack, I mean custom made stuff. Not a combo of other people's shit

Modpack is a fucking mess, no one is going to download that shit

what the fuck is going on???

No better then the original /a3g/ fuccboi

It literally consists of the biggest mods already out there and then filler for more creative imagination.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wfv6FjzHbw
anime ops when

>skirt
The exact reason why I hate women in the military. A 'tactical skirt' leaving their legs exposed. 1/10 anime artist is autist.

Nice try Comfy.

Hunter X-Ray this is Sears Tower I am cooking dinner, coming in hard for dinner and closing all pantry doors. Have Waldorf Salad Munition on-site for immediate transpo-exfil to Foreman Grill Alpha. We need eyes on the soiled panties for phone numbers, getting all phone numbers now and calling the principal.
Toyota Cressida this is Town Fair Tire we need 114.3mm lug wrenches and Bridgestone Blizzaks, the customer has been waiting 20 minutes and we have to fulfill the half hour promise or the tires are free, how copy?

>taking off her helmet with aerial bombardment overhead
It's like she's TRYING to get sniped.

Big man dan, do you copy over? Big man dan we have a mission for you over. We require a gun-run, north to south, across the bravo checkpoint, how copy over? That is correct, friendlies are stationed there, they need to be taught a lesson, fire the gau as long as you are comfortable doing so, how copy over? Big man dan I need you to engage bravo checkpoint, engage those friendly fuckers, one stole georges playboy, how copy over?

Copy that Big Man Dan, engage your run, watching through binocs, will do a BDA after run, solid copy big man dan.

Good hit good hit, 2 friendlies down, repeat last fire fun run, will teach those boys a good ol' lesson.

Thanks big man dad, will buy you a beer back at base, you got Lt Watson, orphaned his kids, good hit good hit over and out.

Graphite 2.0.1 We require a recon update on the target, now code name fucking-bitch, get the nine lines and post a picture on facebook, the general needs to be advised on the situation how copy over?

Graphite 2.0.1 good visual, good visual, are you using the new iPhoneâ„¢ SE? Crystal clear imagery, the general will be please with that.

Graphite 2.0.1 I need you to shift position, find a better vantage point to overwatch fucking-bitch. We need clear pictures for access the targets viability for the operation.

Graphite 2.0.1 those are some good reconning, bathrobe pictures are just want operation requires, keep an eye on her and keep us informed.

Graphite 2.0.1, this is General Klan if you assess the situation to be compromised at any point, ex-filtrate into the home and neutralise fucking-bitch by any means necessary, use your hands if you have to, strangle the whore until the life leaves her whore body, how copy over?

>pvc

what is this fake a3g abomination?

The real a3g replacement already exists.

in your mind it does.

Come home whiteman to the PVC

Or I could just go play with a3g, like normal.

Any way to raise my FPS? I'm at lowest settings and I'm getting fps drops constantly playing KOTH.

Processer: AMD FX-8320
GPU: AMD R9 390

Before anyone says it Ill never buy another AMD product again, I've had nothing but problems.

>playing with meme groups

>and not with the real arma 3 general.

What's this thing with all these different Arma3 groups?

I never got into playing Arma3 with the autism-bucket of Veeky Forums but i've wanted to for a while but a3g seemed completely dead. So basically what's the deal with the split groups and all?

Broma is the original /v/ based Arma 3 group (before Veeky Forums was created).

/a3g/ now /akb/ is the infamous Arma 3 group from Veeky Forums

/pvc/ is just a big meme

Is there any reason /a3g/ and Broma doesn't play together?

Everyone seems to hate /pvc/ so i guess i wont ask too much about that.

Modding is fun

They had a coop op a long time ago ~64 players.

It was all right, but effectively, Arma groups have different culture.

Broma culture doesn't mesh with /a3g/

Just like how Facepunch doesn't mesh with /a3g/

The original admins and non spergs left Broma and made their own group, now they just sit in their TS lobby and watch anime together.

So what's the culture in the different groups? I would want to play with a group that can actually play without shitting it up on purpose by "trolling"

The shit culture and the good culture.

discord.me/pvc

The superior culture.

No group does that though.

For example, /akb/ plays without third person, no respawn, sometimes advanced medical system

Facepunch plays with third person, respawning, and simple medical system.

One group is used to respawning and driving back, the other isn't. Hazing was had.

The trick with Arma 3, is that lowest settings can actually worsen performance on some settings.

Leaving most at High or Very High can actually make it better for you. Look up some optimization guides on Google.

BLUE TEAM A SHIT, GOLD TEAM BEST

Any good guide you can recommend? Sorry to ask for spoonfeeding but I'm not familiar with this and I don't want to end up following a shit Guide.

>Has to post pictures from before I was banned
>Their group is this dead

D-dont die just yet!

>mfw hj thinks his group is relevant

>Naming your group after that chinese fag akb
Fuck off losers, you were the cancer.

Who?

Domo Hajimemashite,

My name is akp, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day operating in a milsim. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever made any missions? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than playing on a public wasteland server.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was an admin of a3g, and winner of the make arma not war contest. What contributions have you ever made, other than "shitpost in the thread"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>Oh neat, is /a3g/ back in full?
No.

You nostalgia fags need to take off your googles and let the new kids on the block handle it all.

can CONFIRM that this is a DoTA/Grand Strategy discord

this dude's a shitter, ignore him

isnt this the pedophile discord??

Pedophiles cant be winners.

Sweet! I though a3g was gone. Two things: is tagus there? Is comfy there? I will not play with either. Surprised comfy was not banned while i was around. Honestly hope he expires.

comfy harmed himself seriously after an autistic rage, he had to spend a week in hospital and his mother has banned him from playing online for his own safety

that was meh actually

do we still use the btsync or what, still have mine running

revive

None of the original shitters are here.

No btsync, mega sync instead, still great download rates.

AKM best gun.

>tfw you ban Pansy from TMTM

ARMA webms?

>megasync

ahahahahahahahaha

we've done this before, it didn't end well

>vanilla shit

>no mil-dots
>no real ranging

lol fuck off

What an honour

Well out of the 10 or so people who DL'ed our shit so far, 3 of them have had issues with their web browser cache getting filled up and crashing the DL.

All of this is solvable with simply just using the application, there is literally no other option but to use bloatware/propriety software to DL phat ass modpacks.

You're welcome to put up some better webms if you got them.

i hope the best on your return

your drama was legendary

>that exaggerated bullet drop

what the fuck am I watching, that final target can't be more than half a mile away at most and he's having to aim at almost a 100% gradient