See video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7_5BnNT64M

New Cayennes aren't even worth it

That's a panamera

> top dollar for a VW Touareg with a bodykit

>implying a touareg is much cheaper

>VAG

It looks like a puffer fish

yo nigga he says he uzed to drive a cayenne innit. now he drive a panamera foo.

Under warranty maybe. If it's out of coverage then no.

Are they ever going to update the Cayennes bodystyle? It's literally been the same, save a few minor changes, since it originally came out a decade ago.

It's not beautiful like a 911 where they can get by without actually restyling it.

>being a shitposter who knows nothing about cars yet still tries to fit in

Probably when VW comes out with a new Touareg.

I was considering buying one for my gf but it looks so dated now. Ended up getting her a range rover sport.

2011 is very different from 2017 tho

>buying a fugly cantturn "Porsche"

They depreciate to shit for a good reason, don't buy one OP.

Drive one. A buddy of mine bought a cayenne s for his wife and we gave him so much shit for buying an overpriced touraeg. Then one day my car was busted and I needed to get to the hospital about 3 hours away because my grandfather had a stroke. Buddy's wife let me borrow her cayenne for the trip. I seriously did not want to like it, but holy shit that is a good vehicle for what it is. It's solidly planted, can actually handle well for a fuckton heavy SUV and has some decent power.

Anyway, don't ask a bunch of shitheads on Veeky Forums what they think of it. These fuckers worship shitmobiles like the FRS and P71. Seriously, go drive one if you're thinking about it, it's pretty fucking good.

>shitmobiles like the FRS
Toyoshit can't compete. EcoBoost is GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=6S6GNzVJ1VU

If you want to be associated with these kinds of people, sure.

>depreciate to shit
OP's add shows only $900 per month in depreciation bro.

Googling the value puts it at 24k but no one is selling them under 30 tbqhfam

Never really understood does a cars price drop immediately when it hits a year? Or is it gradual

If you want the king of the cuckmobile and have a salary of at least 300K a year. Go for it.

>Cuckmobile

T. Miata driver

T. Miata driver

Fuck the musical industry.

Aftter seeing this i'll probably stay mad until the end of times, thanks user.

T. Samefag

>T. Samefag

T. Miater wrangler

T. Fag

That's not true. A Honda is not an Acura and a Lexus is not a Toyota. Do you even car bro??

get a X5M, its faster and more reliable

BMWs are not reliable at all their electronics have been shit since 2007

Why exactly would you want a Cayenne? Only as a status symbol I believe? GTFO normalfag

I agree, I never said its reliable. I said its MORE reliable. My friend just bought a X5M, drove it from FL to NY, put his first 5000 miles on in local NYC driving, and it hasn't given him any issues with 70k on the car. Porches are extremely glorified VWs. And no, that is not a Clarkson joke, I work on these cars, all the electronics are VW.

Because I like cayennes?

Not everyone likes turbocharged Hondas and not everyone is a boy racer

Yes I am a normie

Once youve used a cayenne it turns into poop

REEEEEEEEE

($90k-$30k)/60 mo = $1,000/mo depreciation

Had a 2011 one, I had nothing but issues with it. Porsche was always slow to fix it. There were days where it just wouldn't start.

The Cayenne isn't a real Porsche.

OP please see:
youtu.be/idaqTFeX3cQ

Man gtfo idiot

All cars depreciate I'm value the difference is in the interior the difference is turning heads be you're driving a Porsche the difference is the superior handling compared to other cars in the class the difference is when ppl look at u w envy when getting gas the difference is people knowing you can afford a few thous of depresh no problem by you're wealthy

All these faggot Honda kids look at u with envy be they can't afford a Porsche haters be like it's a glorified vw but vw doesn't have a Porsche badge the interior is difference

Different between vw and Porsche is vw don't turn heads like a Porsche do also shared electronics don't mean shit you're paying for the Porsche prestige factor the superior handling for its class only h8ers point out the vw thing but they can't afford shit they probably driving some shit Jappy impo for 7k lmao not how I roll

Porsche is not a Honda and newest model of Porsche is not same as last year's haters gonna spit they game but Porsche is Porsche and you a bitch

What

>huge 1 million ton suv blob abomination
>superior handling

Lexus literally uses toyota parts.

You're such a baller that you can afford to write off $1,000 per month, good for you. But the typical person looking at a 5 yo one needs to know the real costs.

No, here's why
youtube.com/watch?v=TwZwSIrMLmk

Used are not worth it. The non-turbo models are not owned by people who take care of their cars, they will burn fuck tons of oil because they've never been taken care of.

Now a Cayenne Turbo... That's a different story, but if you're asking about used Cayenne's, probably more than you can afford pal.

Used 2011+ turbos are in the 40k

Porsche turbos depreciate mad fast compared to the base and s models
I wont spend anything more than 35

Drive an frs. Drove other vehicles.
Liked frs most. Bought frs. Happy as fuck.

Thnx user. I followed your advice

Anyone who knows anything about Cara looks at you and laughs cuz u driving a shitbox.

That awkward moment when your car is worse as much as a shitty civic.

Wat?