Discord Server: discord.gg/010IDtABv9b2ChJ0v

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sutherland/cars-vans-utes/s13-silvia-p-plate-legal/1116401847
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/oakhurst/cars-vans-utes/nissan-silvia-s13-p-plate-legal/1115751787
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/minto/cars-vans-utes/91-nissan-silvia-s13/1114893243
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping

Oi cunse
Anyone have an answer?

Anyone have that picture of how people handle the temperatures across canada, UK and Australia? It's got a bunch of meme reaction images on it.

I googled "temperature meme australians canadians"

I giggle e'rry time

What gives me the shits is heat bitch-tier countries like Canada and the UK complaining about getting 40 degree heat once every 20 years and acting like they handle it equally well as true blue, dinky di occas

We get the same thing in America but instead we call it "global warming"

Get what in America?

People not understanding perfectly natural climate change

>spend ages trying to find an image in your folder
>cant find it because too much shit to sift through
>fuck it I'll google it
>instantly get results
>they're all from reddit

What time is the SA meet tomorrow? I've seen 4 different times posted

Just a reminder, tomorrow, Hornsby station at 10, drive day up Old Pac

>tomorrow
It's next weekend, not tomorrow.

Oh shit
Anyone gonna turn up with an ae111?

Fucking ents

2pm

2:30pm i think

>he's got a meme LED light bar on the grill

Stock vx lights are terrible user

aus cars = jap cars > euro cars

After owning and working on all three:
old euro >>> jap >> aussie >> new euro

Jap cars > Eur cars > US cars > Lolden (doesnt even make cars now lol)

>old euro

26th June, 2016 @ 2:00 PM - Above 132C Wheatsheaf Rd, Morphett Vale SA 5162 (-35.124330, 138.539954)

See It's next week.

See the biggest flop meet we've had was when someone bumped it forward a week randomly at the last minute. Can't shift it from the 3rd to tomorrow or no one will bother.

>neets being unable to do something
goddamn you sa people are some lazy neet cunts

>meet gets changed to Sunday because of people working
>someone decides to try and bump it forward from the 3rd of July to tomorrow
>hurr hurr neets
Fuck off.

People are working today, not tomorrow. I can make it since I'm not working tomorrow.

>4nd day of summer
>cold
Choose one

easy peezy. see you cunts there.

There is a good chance people will have made plans after seeing the 3rd and you'll kill attendance by moving it up a week at the last minute.

Why can't we have an impromptu meet this weekend and the main one next weekend? Some of us just want to go for a Sunday cruise with some bros.

There's nothing stopping you but say that.

Someone just cut the post from the last thread and changed the date back a week after a handful of people had already confirmed.

Alright, I'll see you cunts there.

everyone stop bitching and lets go do this tomorrow. /dat/ always drags its feet about meets so lets just do it.

Possibly. He only comes rarely

okay. I'll fucking go tomorrow. who's confirmed to go for tomorrow then?

well two or three of us so far going by other posts

Why has it changed to this weekend? I'm busy tomorrow. Last thread said next weekend. Planned for that.

no it's tomorrow!

>neet having plans

lol k

This guy already linked the last threads posts saying it was next weekend. Why change the date at the last minute? No way I can do tomorrow. Was going to make some calls during the week and get extra bikes to come along next weekend.

Pic related.

>lexcen guy and his friend trying to change the dates and go full autist again

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sutherland/cars-vans-utes/s13-silvia-p-plate-legal/1116401847

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/oakhurst/cars-vans-utes/nissan-silvia-s13-p-plate-legal/1115751787

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/minto/cars-vans-utes/91-nissan-silvia-s13/1114893243

Which one /dat/?

why the fuck can't we just do it ever damn weekend. it's the most social interaction some of you neet cunts will ever get.
im going tomorrow. you should to.

do what every weekend?
a meet?
I think it is because most of us are 500-8000 kilometers away from eachother.

This. Fuck all the bitching I'm just gonna go and have some fun cruising with whoever shows.

stop making excuses you fucking pussy
I have to drive an hour to make it to the stupid fucking location these cunts picked because 'it's close to everyone'
fuck you neet cunts with your anxiety bullshit.

Where the fuck do you live if you're 500kms away? Melbourne is just over 800kms away from Adelaide so you must be in butt fuck nowhere.

>point of /dat/ and meets is to go driving
>complains about having to drive

Yeah it's about driving together not driving for more than an hour to meet some cityneets

No, really, what butt fuck nowhere location are you in? Even going from Victor Harbor to Port fucking Adelaide is less than 120km.

Yeah nah thats a long drive just to meet up with you cunts

fuck off you piece of shit
here's your fucking (you)
go eat a bag of dicks.

>being this upset

very stupid question. does a car only use the front disc brakes when I hit on the brake? or it also uses the drum brake in the rear
>2006 toyota matrix

It uses both.

but does it lean towards using the front brake or it does it equally?

If that front impact isn't structural and everything else is nice and straight, I'd go with the white one.

>4nd

It has been winter for a month uleh, In australia seasons start at the start of the month.

Depends on how the brake pressure is proportioned.

>not having separate front and rear brake systems

SA MEET TOMORROW
A

M
E
E
T

T
O
M
O
R
R
O
W

you have a week technically, tomorrows meet is just another neets cries for attention.

>being this retarded
just end it now

Just got my valiant back today

im down for it, who else and what cars are going?

My mate and I will be going.

Does anybody know where I can hire a Mercedes g-class for a day in Melbourne?

Sydney too brehs.

Seasons are based on the solstice and equinoxes. It's just taught to the 1st to keep it simple for stupid people. This year it was the 21st but the date varies a bit.

Get it anyway. It's worth.

old euro is based
easyish to work on

well it fits now
the quarter panel looks kinda bad though
also i need a light bar
working on any car >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> changing rims on a german car

Well it is probably the cleanest one, but it's auto. Which one would you pick between the other two?

is EB falcon going? i want to look at his 5 speed

they are the shit tho

I'm pretty excited, might be able to pick it up for 10k, it's just a fair chunk of money to buy on something that could crap out at any moment

>buying an oricom

I still say get the auto if that damage isn't structural.
>Put what you would have spent on the other two towards swapping a 5-speed in and fixing any problems.
>Enjoy a nice, straight and original S13.
>Sell it for more than you paid when you get off your Ps because the price of S13s are going up.

no bogans allowed

Might be going if I get a new car this weekend.
Tfw currently a busfag

So I just got a VY commodore.
I've heard that getting a bigger throttle body can help with performance, but is it really worth it?
How hard are they to change?

6 or 8? On the six it's pretty accessible. Just need to disconnect the accelerator and cruise control cables.

>perfectly natural
Except the carbon deposited in the ground naturally takes literally hundreds of times longer to be put into the atmosphere before being stored back in the ground.

Stop being a fucking retard and realize how much humans have sped up the planets natural heat cycles.

You heard bullshit.

If it's a V6, stop wasting your money. It will never be fast, period.
If it's an LS, do intake+exhaust+mafless tune before the cam before you fuck around with the TB and intake manifold.

Gotta work a fugging 9pm-7am shift tonight, supposed to be single digit temps

FML

>queensland police
>column shift

Could be legit, some falcons had that as an option, I remember some falcon taxis in the 90s/early 00s had this.

The confusion from that poster might have come from the fact that some people did swap v6 TBs onto the EFI VK i6 manifolds as they were slightly larger and easily adapted to fit. Same deal with swapping over the injectors because the newer ones had a better spray.

V6, I was just hoping for a better response.
Also, for some reason, sometime when I take my foot off the accelerator and try to press it again it feels like it has to click before it will go down.
Is that common with Commodores?

Sounds like the autotragic transmission has milkshaked already, sorry to report.

Happens on non-ZF Falcodore trannys as well

I am a diesel mechanic though.

i think last ones to have it were ba's but i've only seen it in utes and only twice

That's legit. Last E chassis I saw with six seater column shift was prolly around 2006 in a sedan. I didn't think much of it then but it must have been a pretty rare option.

Yo falcondouche, got an FG xr6 that has a rear end shudder when accelerating while turning at low speed, dealers keep saying they can't find anything

Do you know anything about FGs?

Diff is fucked, sell it while you can, hope they don't do low speed turning on the test drive.

Why would the transmission cause that? I was thinking it might be something rubbing against the pedal or cable.

This is how it starts, within 6 months if you do nothing it will turn from a click into a clunk and the entire car will shudder

Guaranteed.

It's got fuck all kms on it, had a feeling it could have been the diff

Dealers said they checked it multiple times, so something fucked is going on

Is it still under warranty?