Veeky Forums wishlist

Veeky Forums wishlist

Would buy that madman in heartbeat. It just makes other cars look boring and soulless.

Other urls found in this thread:

gmauthority.com/blog/2015/03/motor-trend-retests-the-2015-corvette-z06-with-much-better-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But in a different color so that it doesnt look completely like shrek.

A GTR. It can outperform the corvette easily.

Too bad it most likely won't come to the us

What about the europoorzone?

>being a benchracer

When did driver skill leave the equation

Driver skills don't matter, the corvette explodes after a lap anyways.

>favourite Viper is a concept that only made it into production for a couple of highly limited edition cars and track-only racecars
>current Viper is on its last year
>no one will ever make a GTS-R bodykit for the last gen Viper

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

gmauthority.com/blog/2015/03/motor-trend-retests-the-2015-corvette-z06-with-much-better-results/

>still slower
kek, btfo!

How will GM ever recover from this?

>photoshoped lap times
The corvette never beat the GTR around willow springs.

>100k more
>not even a second faster

>amerifats literally cannot perform math

>paying 40k more for a slightly faster V6

>back peddling
>excuses
BTFO!!!!

Yurops generally are free enough to import whatever they want, it only needs to adhere to vehicle codes for road registration. Some countries ban wrong wheel drive relative to their own layout, but I don't know of any of them are in Yurop.

>gm can't outperform a V6 nissan or V6 ford

I dislike the angry front but overall it's a car I'd honestly consider buying new.
mostly to show that this is what a part of the car community really, really wants.
small, rwd, manual.
I wouldn't mind losing the back seats tbqh but I'll take it none the less.

I want this car if I can't convince my gf to get one that I'll drive I might sell my brz

>gm fangirls just rage quit

People need to stop responding to fucking Alphonse.

Just report and move on.

t. assmad summerfag

assmad gm fangirl spotted

t. spamming faggot

>getting this triggered
GM can't compete, deal with it.

t. summerfag

Fucking kill yourself you retarded faggot

>gm fangirls btfo YET AGAIN
KEK!

oh cool laptimes for cars I'll never be rich enough to own gee thanks alphonse you really saved me one now im gonna go key my neighbors impala cause gm is so shit xd

The wound from lemans is still open, i see.

but alphonse I am agreeing with you why are you so angry I agree gm simply can't hold a candle to Nissan the sky is truly the limit for nissan at this point maybe one day they'll beat Ford and stop being cucked by pigfat cars at lemans lol someday

but alphonse I clearly stated gm is finished lol maybe you Nissan fellows are from japan and dont speak English that good it's ok

What the bong did you just fucking say about me, you little stoner? I'll have you know I smoked the most ganja in my class at Washington State University, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the fridge when I get the munchies, and I have over 420 confirmed puffs. I am trained in lighting blunts in the rain and I'm the top stoner in the entire city of Seattle. You are nothing to me but just another joint. I will light you up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words bro. You think you can get away with selling that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of dealers across the USA and your strain is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, bro. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your crop. You're fucking baked, kid. I can smoke anywhere, anytime, and I can smoke blunts you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in one-hand smoking, but I have access to the entire hydroponic greenhouse of the Northwest and I will use it to its full extent to get high as a kite. I will spray bong water all over you and you will drown in it. I'm fucking blazed, officer.

This thread sucks

Just like GM's """"engineering"""".

I now want to daily a C7 specifically because of the memes.

40 replies 16 posters

joe jonas is so fucking hot

1978 Honda prelude

M coupe for sure

>>>>>>>>>>It just makes other cars look boring and soulless.
>buys a toyota
kek

>effu effu

why does it look so angry?
it doesn't suit it at all.
At least make it look neutral like a Solstice or a Barchetta

>those tailights
Should I feed it mongolians or something?

I know it's a one-off that I'll probably never even have the chance to own, but still. A regular AZ-1 would be gud too

>drives a shitty diesel fiat econobox
>thinks his opinion matters

Wonder if there would be enough room to rotary swap an AZ-1...

>he doesn't know
m8 google re amemiya AZ-1

>FEED ME CHECHENS

you know, it's still a toyota

Well done you said the filename

With round headlights it would be literally perfect.

Huh. Just says "67 KB .jpg" for me

Because its fun.

Because you're on a phone.

It needs to be greener so it looks more like Shrek.

NEVER EVER EVER

I know that would be fun as hell to drive but I just can't get used to the styling.