pastebin.com/1GThtBUt

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715389
poe.mikelat.com/#N0sQZo/tr./vF3hc.RLrp
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAEV8iw75pJFHl5dauXDUgLP79UyDtDh0geUZjDYHY1BCy71TNeaBkycWvy-dbAu-in_G74gPqxbzIvShL8rTwcX5NySLJjxtGbQM7BhYWtfPwzotixFQvYKX9Aj06rpb9LJwj_pwuyy_UilJsRmKm7UqOB_HNblXK1JTwFQNfDQKeaFilSpT8NXQ0NkTFddV4PsJhMUreKcr_rOXlT1fakM3ZouZSVFfai9vhq722ukCTLMsprlvVmMaj9-KBAfQHyBukNaD2-vk7-tQMFXGXyo6WKyY99eESJuhXGsYasNtOVJYB1fJKPq4kxzcjxrr7oUy
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715389/page/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for fuck shitcrows

Oh god those types are ugly as fuck

3rd for ziggs :D

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715389

Does this mean it's viable to actually complete the atlas now?

Because as I understand it the more you complete the higher chances are you get a higher tier map drop, but you will still get all the garbage in between. Isn't it better just to farm the maps you like?

that's it for now and thanks for watching

7th for I spent almost an hour creating this.

truly my genius rivals that of catposter

Complete as much of the atlas as possible, it's a cumulative bonus so every 1% counts. You can always min-max a tier if needed by locking some bad layout maps for a respec cost but it most likely won't be necessary.

we are still doing this?

>almost an hour to make this
lol, retards

PoE is now played by brazilians, australians, europeans, russians, and asians. Ameriburgers are probably a minority at this point.

>attacks per second, 2
wat.

I hope the damage is enough to oneshot then

According to my youtube analytics, it's:

1. US
2. Germany
3. Russia
4. Poland
5. Brazil
6. Taiwan
7. Canada
8. Thailand
9. France
10. Ukraine
11. Sweden
12. Australia
13. UK
14. Japan

After playing a shitton of ascendancy, i skipped prophecy league and i'm now hype as fuck for the new one.

Is Orb of Storm + arc/lightning strike still the go to fast leveling/currency gathering build?

who gay here

u lol

I honestly didn't expect essences to be 3-of-a-kind craftable, so at least a good point there for GGG

Fuck off.

How do i locate passive point and then close tree without clicking apply points/getting pop-up when i click esc?I see streamers do this but i can't find anything in options

Is there a list of all the essence effects?

was there a list of all prophecies before the league started?

>we are still doing this?
i hope so and i hope that user will make a glorious collage of them all

weapon only aps user, probably reach around 7-8 APS in the char screen

having pics of earlier collages?

which weapon though?
Wild strike scales off the phys in your weapon, its ele hit that has base flat ele damage

How to generate power charges in a party if you cant use Ass mark?

Tempted to do this
maybe as a second build

damn that's great, have a thanks

Can someone update me on how the prohpecy patch notes impacted the meta?

I stopped after ascendency, is it still life/hybrid crit builds out of the ass?

reposting from last thread

don't thank me
thank the user who made it
i hope he will do one for this league
however, we haven't had many people post their build oc this time around

Cast on Cast with Blade Vortex maybe?

Incinerate has 0% critchance so combining it with Romira's will generate you tons of charges to use the most broken spellgem to trigger in the game :^)

r8 my Wild Strike Mjolner Hierophant

>multistrike+faster attacks wild strike giving EE proc and lots of hits per second for Mjolner
>romira's+conviction of power+warlord's mark giving me good endurance charge+power charge generation for discharge
>mjolner doesn't need a 6L, can use Kaom's
>11+ jewel sluts for grand spectrum
>MoM, VP and Saffel's Frame giving good mitigation

poeurl.com/JYK

>Wild Strike
>flat elemental damage weapon

nigga u retarded, that shit scales with phys damage and nothing else.

uh

Any word on what day we'll get the patch notes?

draw a picture or nobody will bother

why obscurantis

>Mjolner
>Flat elemental damage

stop

they already said wednesday

Look who i was quoting u dumbfuck shit eater

just go low life nigga.

DO IT

>not using the secondary effect of Wild Strike as your primary means of attack which indeed scales with WED

>Walk the Aether Oro's Flicker Strike
Viable?

+%proj damage per 200 acc I guess? not my build, I just saved the picture.

You get charges from things that say they give you charges.
Endurance charges make you take less damage
Power charges give you more crits
Frenzy charges make you attack/cast fast and do more damage
they stack up to 3

CI is cheaper for starters, I can go LL when I get a shavs and the 30 ex boots and a 600 es shield anytime. like literally for 10 regrets or so.

and where in high heaven will you have enough mana?

Tabulas are more expensive then some of the junky corrupted 6L people start selling about mid league

how can you not at least browse the poe reddit because all the news gets posted there like asap

So im lvl 67 never done mapping and have only gotten like 1 map drop.
How the fuck do you even get more?They dont seem to drop

just spent hours practicing the piano now my hand hurts should i still masturabte??? or make a poe build in MS paint?

keep leveling in dried lake until 80
return once you done that

That Kitava's hat is gonna be so fucking overpriced for what it is isn't it.

Just like the fucking elemental damage jewels in Prophecy. Over an exalt. My fucking ass.

~3.5k manapool (could go to 4k if I respec a bit for grand spectrums, if I run 4 of the mana ones id get +500 mana ~)
recover ~2% on cast average from trickster -> 70 recovery -> 30 mana / cast incinerate£
30 x 20 (casts/sec) = 600 mana / sec
regen ~4% sec = 140 mana/ sec
clarity 40 mps
leaving me with 420 mps ~ to sustain from 2% leech (I could use a mana leech gem on discharge or incinerate if its not enough), but since manaleech stacks now I dont need big hits so incinerate should fill it up quite fastto a max leech of 700 mana/sec. with a bit more optimization you should reach like 4k mana pool at which point you'd only pay 20/cast for the incinerate. Also not factoring in mana regen from gear. Should be possible.
My Doubts: to reserve ~70% (-enlighten) of mana leaving you with around 1k to cast your Inci from. so if you dont hit a recharge in those casts your pretty fucked.

Can I get a few replies and (You)s ? Ty

you

While it's new and shiny everyone and their brother will want it for their ebin homebrew build. Massively overpriced until people realize most of their builds won't outperform a typical elementalist until insane gear levels.

everything is viable

inquisitor or saboteur for crit trap build?

i need to know before i finish my Mspaint collage

why wouldnt it work?

make a build in ms paint
i really enjoy deciphering them

none of those fancy calculations take into account -40% regen on yellow maps and -60% regen on red maps which are extremely common and pack size mods

BUILD

do you want the fullsized one? it was too big for Veeky Forums so i shrunk that just for the op

Methodology

Look at pathofmaps.com for every map tier.

Assume that the +2 drops for that tier are boss-only.

Assume that the trend for boss-drops is identical to the trend for all drops, excluded +1 and +2 (since they are affected by mob limitations).

Assume the trend is exponential and scaleable for bosses.

Obtain new +2-drops for bosses by applying rescaled formula for +0s and +1s and adding 25% of +0s and 100% of +1s to +2s.

Results

Starting from T4 to get some minimal data for a trend fitting and ending at T13 since from then on the +2 data is absent.
Tier Trend +2s Rescaled Trend AoW +2s MORE
4 26.617e0.6739(x+4) 113 1.98e0.6739(x+4) 178 57%
5 21.175e0.6138(x+5) 142 1.88e0.6138(x+5) 224 57%
6 27.599e0.4963(x+6) 121 2.28e0.4963(x+6) 205 70%
7 25.18e0.4157(x+7) 130 3.08e0.4157(x+7) 229 76%
8 25.18e0.4199(x+8) 168 2.66e0.4199(x+8) 303 81%
9 18.15e0.4462(x+9) 169 1.25e0.4462(x+9) 294 74%
10 13.5e0.4049(x+10) 146 1.13e0.4049(x+10) 259 77%
11 7.143e0.3988(x+11) 80 0.45e0.3988(x+11) 143 78%
12 3.025e0.3957(x+12) 65 0.26e0.3957(x+12) 116 79%
13 1.626e0.3604(x+13) 42 0.19e0.3604(x+13) 76 81%

I like the consistency of this MORE data, implying that we have a large enough data set to work on and most of our assumptions probably hold.

TL;DR: AoW fully completed offers a 77% MORE multiplier on average to +2s.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

>Gonna miss first 3 weeks due to military service
Should've bailed out at conscription desu

kys retard

more like conception
LMAO

but the elemental damage jewels is retarded, you can level up to 100 with just 12 spectrums and 6l for lightning warp setup and smash content

poe.mikelat.com/#N0sQZo/tr./vF3hc.RLrp

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAEV8iw75pJFHl5dauXDUgLP79UyDtDh0geUZjDYHY1BCy71TNeaBkycWvy-dbAu-in_G74gPqxbzIvShL8rTwcX5NySLJjxtGbQM7BhYWtfPwzotixFQvYKX9Aj06rpb9LJwj_pwuyy_UilJsRmKm7UqOB_HNblXK1JTwFQNfDQKeaFilSpT8NXQ0NkTFddV4PsJhMUreKcr_rOXlT1fakM3ZouZSVFfai9vhq722ukCTLMsprlvVmMaj9-KBAfQHyBukNaD2-vk7-tQMFXGXyo6WKyY99eESJuhXGsYasNtOVJYB1fJKPq4kxzcjxrr7oUy

2 mind jewels and 3 spectrums

fuck I missed my free (you) last thread ;_;

>S A B O T EU R
>A
>B
>O
>T
>E
>U
>R

can you hit 100cmc inci without a 100% inc jewel tho?

dont underestimate the power of saboteur trap nodes. easily more than doubles your dps

What the fuck did you even mean by this?

You'd need a 6-link incinerate with Voidbringers.

unfortunately, in your pursuit of mana sustain, you have failed to consider your spells will deal 2k damage

I think he's trying to say that this change:
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715389/page/1
from a simple 'more maps drop' bonus to 'maps have a chance to upgrade' bonus will be really effective for climbing map tiers.

I think so

>ci mom
nice build you retarded frogposter

>gmp+lmp
nice build

using a 6L that is actually a 5L with life leech that is actually a 3.5L with 2x LESS damage multipliers, all so you can proc a 4L 30% of the time... how does that make sense?

I think it's impossible to not do damage with voll + discharge

i wouldn't mind having it for posterity

Why not use Flicker Strike with the new Cast on Cast helmet?

you can put any support gem in there with enough 1.x multiplier

But what's the point on climbing map tiers when the most effective maps are tier 9-10 ?

puu_._sh/qSI4b/adc6102f8b_._jpg

imgur . com /a/ BUdhE

for atlas I have 9 pics so far

>Part of the rebalance of monster life in 2.4.0 had the goal of making sure that you get a better experience to monster life ratio in higher tier maps. The tradeoff of whether to play low/easy or high/hard is back again.
>t. chris

Is this prophecy stuff being implemented into the main game now?

I skipped prophecy, is it good shit or should i disregard it?

Yes, but coins will have a lower droprate (I think I heard about 1/3 of what we had during the league?)

You basically just pay coins so an event will happen to you soon, and usually that means a nice little drop (sometimes one or two guaranteed unique drops).

I enjoy it but some people don't like going out of their way to complete a prophecy.

I also thought I heard you can't seal prophecies anymore but I hope that isn't true, it would make fated unique prophecies basically death sentences.

Thanks for that.

These are the ones I have saved for Atlas thus far;
>imgur com/a/ivRaW

fated uniques were good
the rest was meh