1st car recommendations

Hello o. Im finally getting my first car. Id like to spend areound 6k euro. It has to be audi and thats pretty much it. Also id prefer sedan/coupe/suv over wagon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ9LAkMCsSY
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=228464064
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=228545281
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=227910715
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Civic, go home kid

get a A3 first gen
bump for the gordon poster

Inline 5 or bust.

Also make sure you have about 1k lying around at any and all times for when everything around the drivetrain inevitably fails.

that meme is not even funny its just pure shitposting

see, that is why im getting audi, my uncle will provide any part and service since he works at audi

because of this im even thinking of getting something with a lot miles on clock and fixing things as they go

>Audi
Way to be unimaginative, kid. Any 1.9 - 2.5 litre TDI A4 b6. now fuck off.

see

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ9LAkMCsSY

1990ish Audi V8

Yes?

reason why im getting it because i wont have to pay for parts and maintance

also what do you guys think of these

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=228464064

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=228545281

should i go for the resonable or absoulute mad ?

I'd try to find something with the 20V inline 5 turbo engine. Those things sound like Group B rally cars and the drivetrains are basically bulletproof.

Civic isn't a meme , there's nothing wrong with a civic as a sports car , econobox, DD, or track car

if you wont contribute, dont, but take your shitposting to /b. Im considering older s8, newer a8 3.0 or as young as i can get a4.

Has he actually said he'll provide parts and service or are you just assuming he will?

he said that if anything ever goes wrong just to give him the keys hell take care of it. he, his wife and her perents all own audi because he get them fixed for free basically.

should have bought something yesterday the euro is worthless you pleb

That's the pound.

Nice.

>older S8
I highly doubt your uncle works at audi because he would tell you to stay the fuck away from that car

he is manager not mechanic. im not getting that car anyway, too thirsty. d3 a8 is oldest im considering atm

It's not shitposting I'm just correcting you
Why are you such an asshole

asshole? you are going against the only requirement that i put in original post and you dont find yourself shitposting? what are you doing, contributing? if so please go and contribute on /b

No need to be so uptight man, he's right that Civics are perfectly good first cars. That's all.
For most people an Audi would be a bad idea because of the running costs, but since maintenance is basically gonna be free for you, you might as well.

I'd still get something with 5 cylinders and a turbo, though.

Just want to say that you're making a good choice. Don't get any A3 or one with a transverse engine, especially if you go for Quattro, it's torsen or bust. A 4-banger with 20 valves is a great choice for longevity, for a V6 go with a 30 valve, don't get FSI ever never ever ever.

Inline 5 are hard to find since they are quite old. My main dillema is to buy as young as i can find or a bit older but higher luxury. Im planing on doing quite a few miles so something bigger might be better than newer a3 or a4.

Like this suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=227910715

I couldnt possibly get more car for suck low amount could I?

You could find a B5 S4 for that money, at least here across the border.

>ebay BMW angel eyes on an audi
jesus christ

You're not getting anything

You're just here to shitpost an imaginary scenario OP so you can sit here and fap to all the attention you're getting.

fuck right off.

It's actually FK-automotive, it was cheaper to buy these (insurance-money) than new OEM.

Fuck it, I like them.