/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

Roundabout Fury Edition

>What is this?
A shitty game. And probably the fourth Reich start up. But there's waifus and Moe.D.O.K. so we're all sticking around.

>Is it free?
HA, fuck no. Which is why we've all accepted the inevitable ban that's gonna hit us one day.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
Daredevil monthlong event. Currently, Act 1 is going on where you can recruit Daredevil and buy Jessica Jones. Loki also gets a lawyer costume.

>Reddit AMA with TinyCo
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/50auh1/general_does_anyone_know_how_the_rewards_are/d72lqfq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like the discord should have been added to the OP solely so the user that made it doesn't feel lonely

D-do you mean turnabout, user?

>Roundabout Fury Edition

I would have called it "Turnabout Academy Edition"

We should add a few useful links, I think.

like a pastebin that explains how to use the hack, since there's still people asking how to do it in every thread.

Bump. Would be a shame for the thread to die so soon, just because we're all at work.

Upgraded Jessica some more. Seems like her story mission is implying Pym might not be him or something else. Ultron impersonating Pym?

Skrull! Skrull! I've been Secretly Invaded!

>I've been Secretly Invaded!
Kinky.

Ultron will be Tony's creation in this universe, so Skrulls are more likely.

I would bet on alternate Pym impersonating Pym.

I like that they put a little thought into DD, I thought it was odd he was standing perpendicular to the enemies, then realized he's hearing for them.

Good morning /maag/

Anybody else having an issue with their shard statue taking more than 24 hours? I know for a fact that I collected shards 24 hours and two minutes ago (I set an alarm right after collecting), and my statue still has 6 minutes left on the clock.

>adult Pym is fake
>we get real Pym as a student to ship

yeah?

Timers in the game drift in general, it's just more noticeable with long ones like that. Nothing you can really do besides bitching at TinyCo about it.

Oh and of course if you hacked it then don't bitch to them in case they cause problems for you like that one guy on leddit. Probably just better to deal with it in that case.

heya

NOOOOO!!!!!

no wife beaters on my campus

but Peter's already there

Thread dead yet?

Don't like that so much Nat

So when does part 2 start? I am guessing tomorrow or Thursday. They seem to like those days

Later than they should, but part 1 will end just on time

Day 2 of people on reddit praising the event. Someone posts this.

What the fuck. I'm done.

I can't tell what this is.

tentacle rape?

I'm maybe a day away from Daredevil playing relatively F2P (resetting for blue Loki missions) and no hack (iOS). They seem to time things so that free players get a little rammed so I wouldn't be surprised if it was tomorrow.

Nothing announced yet though.

There are four episodes noted in the event dialog windows, and the event is 28 days, so the episodes are very likely a week each (assuming they all start on time). Since the event started Thursday night (US), episode one will probably end Thursday 6PM EDT (about three days from now, minus half an hour).

If they try to squeeze in an Episode 5, though, it could end Wednesday, instead.

Obviously. The question is what the justification is. Without context it's just LOL TENTACLES, which I wouldn't put past reddit cucks, but that sort of non sequitur is pretty fucking passe these days.

Also why Kamala? As far as I can remember, she didn't even get a line of dialogue in that whole event.

Age appropriate student Pym on my campus is my #1 want in game.

It's only bad when Hank Pym does it. When anyone else does it, it's forgotten.

You probably should've lefts "Is it free?" as yes? Just add that they really encourage you to spend money.

That's actually remarkably cute and surprisingly lewd for the cucks at Reddit. Maybe the people upvoting it don't get the implications.

lewd

How is it lewd

Implied tentacle rape I guess.

But that's like saying hello

Dammit, how do I force Bluestacks to load the save from the cloud or whatever?

Something about Kamala's face, and to a lesser extent Jan's, is bugging me, like they're drawn to simple or maybe to big.

She got tentacle raped so much she learned to like it.

the power of tentacles

I just need 6 more boxing gloves...

they generate on normal missions so if you split them from the heroic items you can grind faster

Is there a cap on how many keys you can have overall, not just stored in the statue?

I don't think so, but with the amount of Hand tokens we need, it's probably foolish not to use them.

Nevermind, it seems running the game on Bluestacks and my phone at the same time fixed it.

>got everything but the stars for DD

these drops are ass

I'm glad to be back to proper 1600 gold mission rewards

It's weird, the money was also the last thing I needed for DD as well.

I still need 11 textbooks

That's easy though

really, really encourage

With players being unable to complete events without paying through the nose.

justt got DD so I guess I can set some heroics and go to bed now

Bump

What is with DDs park animation?

I really like the way Matt says "I'm not Daredevil"

I have the pinball machine
hooray

By slowing data mining and removing the weekly timers . . . They havent fixed anything. Theyre just preventing us from bitching about their fuckups in advance.

So now we have nothing to talk about. Is this the end of the justice league?!

We'll be able to talk about week 2 soon

>soon
Isn't it still over 2 days to week 2?

Nice OP.

Fuck

Press F to pay respects

Only half of the Cap 75th Anniversary stuff were actually good. Three of them were just character portraits. That's no fun at all. At least MAA, MFF, and CoC had actually character models. Grant it, MFF's was game-breaking, MAA's was paywalled, and CoC is CoC, but still

What's this? Not FF is it?

I think it's Avengers Alliance

I wouldn't say MFF's was game breaking, just a great example of powercreep.

She's literally the strongest character in the game.

MAA2

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/50auh1/general_does_anyone_know_how_the_rewards_are/d72lqfq

>this entire reply

cucks on leddit will NEVER learn

what happen

>assuming they wont fuck that up too.

Well, he sorta has a point. At least when compared to the Spidey event

>Halloween costume poll across the various community pages (including this subreddit) that will actually affect what costumes we'll see in the upcoming Halloween event
Superior Iron Man

It says "Final Tournament." The game's losing its survivability.

No event timer, no accountability for when week 2 starts too early or way too late.

>Cap Wolf won the poll
It's like people don't realize they voted for a premium outfit because Cap isn't an early game character.

Anyone got a link to those Ama answers?

Powercreep

>minievent actually was worse than previous ones; having invisible paywall items is new to those (also the shard box for a costume they had been hyping since near launch)
>literally only one week into the DD event and the first weeks are always the easiest ones
>database should have been in the game from the beginning
>new content should have been in the game several months ago
>mission board problems that people have been pointing out for months might be being worked on now but still aren't fixed

I guess at least unlike the Spider-Man event they are pretending like they don't completely hate the players but it's a stretch to list those gestures as if they've changed anything. Best major addition is the shard statue but even that is gamed by the drifting timer problem.

the OP is actually useful for once

>
>the OP is actually useful for once
...Fuck it, I'm going back to bed.

Cap Wolf won because it was the only decent option that had a basis in the comics. TinyCo rigged that poll.

>soon

The first week of Spiderverse Act 2 wasn't easy and had a hidden paywalled character

rip

technically Act 2 was like week 5 of the event overall :^)

What's the purpose of this mission except being trashed?

To be fair, we had always known formal Widow was a premo costume. Same with WW2 Cap

to mock you

>Trashing missions
>Not using the hack

I think they forgot about it when they were removing hulks mission.

Normal premium is different from gambling shards though. It would be less bullshit if it was something like a flat 595 shard purchase.

Curious, does anyone remember how many shards Miguel and Miles were?

This mission and even the double Hulks wouldn't be -so- bad if the rewards actually appropriately scaled to the length of time.

But they don't so fuck 'em.

Also had an "easy" mission for Wasp which was 2h long and only gave like 20eventcoins. I stupidly sent her before realizing my mistake.

Looks like TinyCo hates me.

They did in the MoeDOK event, which was just weird.

695 and 445

Thanks.

>too soon

They hate everyone.