>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

First

reposting for help

I have 40 faith and im mainly only using dragonslayer greataxe, should I drop the faith or will I lose tons of AR?

Can some honestly explain to me why all weapons and armor sets from the previous games weren't in this one?

This game should have 200+ sets and weapons, its not like they bother making unique models and balance them, just put them in as copypasted skins.

Anyone want to do co-op run of ds3 on ps4?

What is this, an OP for ants?

In it for the footsies

Just go pure strenght with just the faith requirement, it doesn't add that much damage anyway

weapon arts
They have no excuse for armor though

40 strength? 50?

Pretty sure you lose like 30AR

I need fun builds.
I am tired of doing the same old str/dex builds.
Anyone got suggestions. On ng+, have 2 of each boss soul, and sl 100.

My dude, there is a way to check for yourself.

Mugenmonkey.com

Pure miracle caster

40 Str two handed is 698 AR
66 STr two handed is 730 AR
If you add 40 faith to the 66str one you have 775 AR

Reminder
Pvp at sl120 is shit, sl80 masterrace

lmao

>Dying is fun
Since when

Elaborate

>stupid faggots meme that build variety is higher at lower

Once you get to 120, you can use faith builds, sorcery builds, pyro builds,in addition to generic quality without sacrificing the health required to stand a chance against a quality shitter.

Every person I faced at lower levels used only quality weapons, whereas I see everything from magic to hammers at 120

>sl80
Pussy. SL70 is where it's at.

Since the other user got it clearly wrong, I'll correct him.

Elite Knight > Knight > Fluted > Firelink > Faraam > Hunter

you can, but you shouldn't, because nothing beats quality

Place down your summon sign and kill it for me then, this boss is fucking retarded.

Wizards aren't supposed to have as much health and armor as a knight or warrior

No, they aren't, but the way the game is set up, they require as much health in order to do anything effectively, as quality builds are overpowered and can r1 lock any mage to death

>EK in first
>Gaudy surcoat
>No cuirass
>Less poise than Knight
Nah.

FC when?

Right now bitchnigga.

Opinions on this?

>name stat poise
>doesn't determine how strong your poison effects are

I never understood this.

where at, shitfuck?

>Name stat Poise
>Doesn't function as a diaper
It's a mystery.

I dunno. Aqueduct?

actually, wizards aren't supposed to be as frail as a knight or warrior

health is a completely different factor

Pontiff is a sorcerer yet he has an immense amount of health and endurance.

sure, you hosting?

Someone help me come up with a great tank build.

What are the best shields and great shields?
>Tower?

What are the best long range weapons, preferably with hyper armor and light.
>halberds or glaives?

Most cost efficient absorption armor?
>fallen knight?

Best tank rings?
>havel, fap, life, leo?

>washing pole
>doesn't wash pole

ARSE
dumb deaf busty waifu

>aqueduct
>have to kill the dogs at NG+6

I'll skip this time

>at sl120
>40 vig
>40 str
>40 dex, sometimes 40 faith
>fights can take around 5 minutes because even if someone makes a mistake they still have atleast half their hp
>able to wield basically every weapon, don't have to stick to one

Where you talking about the gargoyls?

He started as one and then stopped using faggy spells and wands and got a great sword

>125

FP/ATT system was a mistake. Ruins the fun for most casters. Likewise, Vit was a mistake.

VIT and ATT should have been removed.

Weight should be tied to STR and END in this game. STR giving 1 units per level, and END giving 0.25 units.

All spells should have a specific number of casts. Leveling up INT/FAI should inherently give attunement slots. This also gives a reason to earn extra spells in NG+ beyond. Ashen Estus gives back spell use based on % of total.

WAs should be based around cooldowns. Things like Morne's and O&U should be 20-30 seconds, while Caesusts and Hammer perseverance be like 5-10.

Show me a Morne's Hammer SL 80 build.

So a literall do everything build

lolno

>>muh wizards shouldn't have as much health as a warrior
>the one consistent signature weapon for magic builds is a fucking greatsword

>dont mind me just moving this trash cancer tripfag thread
>shit thread is dead now move to new
For all your fucking showboating you could've at least included a backlink to the old thread.
>b-buh I hate Lucy so much, aren't I cool guys ;_: ?

Pls

reminder that only literal reddit cancers push for metas that are not 120 so they can win easy fights with dark sword spam nd stroke their tiny dick egos

>virtually infinite casts using a +10 simple weapon
>not fun

youre weird, user-kun.

moaning shield
broadsword is the only option
armor means nothing
life+3, cloranthy+2, fap +2

Poise doesn't exist so real tank builds are impossible tho

This
>get on sl120 dueling build
>go to pontiff's
>load up CE to check if my opponent is cheating
>6/10 have 50 or 99 in all stats
>1/10 are visibly speedhacking
>gotthard's, gotthard's, gotthard's, carthus +WP, gotthard's
>try invading
>nothing but 3-4 squads of passworded phantoms, stat-hacking hosts, dedicated ganksquads, trainerbabies and washingpole metafaggots camping the fog gate for "1v1" fights where they just cross the fog if they start losing

>boot up level 80 invader
>go to pontiff's
>pvp for about 2 hours straight
>not a single stat-hacker in the entire 2 hour session
>nor speedhack
>nor trainer
>only fought the same weapon twice a single time, and it was the BKS
>go invading
>lots of solo hosts and 2man groups
>no ganksquads
>no stat-hackers
>no metafags camping fog gates
>only one trainer in about 4 hours of invading

In this case 80 being less populated works in its favour, as you basically avoid 90% of the cancer that's overtaken this community, while still being active enough to get instant summons/invasions in appropriate areas.

Fp regen needs a buff to make casters stronger and some better utility spells in the DLC.

Right now the only ways to naturally recover Fp are slow and seem to be for melee builds

I agree with you 100%

I "push for" a sub-100 meta and I don't use a Dark Sword.

So, there.

LOL you seriously think waiting 20+ seconds just to cast a single Fire Orb is a good idea? While at the same time gimping HP/END stats just to wield said Fire Orb?

Broadsword doesn't have hyper armor I'm pretty sure.

This Tbh, 50% of the 120 fags have hacked stats

oh sorry estoc or any katana then same shit

Doesn't matter. The fucking thing hits like a meteor roughly the diameter of Texas.

Idk why you faggots insist on playing with hackers on pc

I love the FP system. I avoided magic and faith builds in all Souls games except DeS and BB because I hated how your magic was essentially just consumables and you could end up powerless entirely if you were doing pure magic and ran out of your pitiful 5 lightning spears.

but it does have stunlocks and high dps
just remember to delay every third swing to fuck with non-retards as well as retards, you fucking retard

PCucks, everyone.
>fuck 120 it has cheaters!!,11
uh no faggots your entire platform is riddled with cheaters including yourselves

Knight > EK > Fluted/DS1 Knight > Faraam > Didn'tplayBByetsodon'tknowhowgoodthearmoris >>>>>Firelink on a player character

However, in a separate Cold Weather ranking :
Faraam > Fallen Knight > Elite Knight > Knight > Fluted/DS1 Knight

What did Oceiros even try to do? Lorian got crippled and Lothric was a frail faggot. He was obsessed with finding a worthy heir, so he studied Seathe's crystal magic and somehow turned himself into a dragon? Who the fuck is Ocelotte? His 3rd child? Who did he think he was hiding it from? Did his wife take it away from him and did this turn him completely insane? What does "harness his royal blood for greater purpose" (his soul description) mean?

If the meta was under 80, str weapons could be removed from the game. They require so much stat investment from a useless stat (vit) just to be wielded, while having no HP because there would be no spare points.

80 meta is Straight Swords, Halberds, Katanas and Curved Swords. There's no room for high investment builds like Vit+GH, Full Faith or Glass Cannon Sorcerer, because they have to compete with light investment builds that do just as much damage as them, but with spare points to invest in Vig and End.

Like I said Show me one viable build SL 80 with Morne's Hammer. Or Smough's Hammer. Or any heavy slow weapon that depends on VIG+VIT to survive trades and stay on top.

MLGS, akchully.

But I only use my CE against ganking faggots so it doesn't really count

fp system is trash and makes it so you always use what's strongest for pve and what's the most effective for pvp because bleach estus exists. It detracts from the caster experience as you always will go back to that one bnb spell

>great chaos fire orb
>great heavy soul arrow
>miracles lol
>dorhys gnaw

>knight
>45 str
>35 faith
>knights ring
>priestess ring
>sl72, pump the rest into vig/end
>get havel ring and rof
>:

If you can avoid them all by simply not playing at an overleveled meme meta forced by reddit, then it's hardly a problem. DaS2's staggered release proved that the platform doesn't really matter as much as the people playing. Russians, the subhumans that they are, will find a way to cheat no matter what platform the game is on. PS3 DaS2 was absolutely filled inundated with them prior to the pc release. Fortunately, it's easy to avoid them because they can't into critical thinking or other basic human virtues, and so just follow the 120 herd

Tanking and turtling are distinct things.

For poising through enemy attacks, you want a halberd or a greatsword, they have the best poise frames. Aside from that, just pile on the armor and poise, then hit R1 at the same time your opponent does.

>play on ps4
>lots of summons, lots of invasions, fun hack free 120 PvP
>nicer community, lots of silly shit and dumb looking characters
>barely any ganksquadding

Why do people fucking play this on pc

Everyone at 120 is using those same weapons already

can go 34 str and 30 faith easily.

MUGH FPS YOU FUCKING PLEB

4K ALL DAY AND NO LOADING TIMES

You're still cheating you stupid faggot.
>lacks the skill to beat ganksquads
>hmm that host has no phantoms hes ganking better turn on ce
PCucks, everyone

pure casters are a meme

they give things like chaos and crystal infusions so you don't have to rely on just your spells

blessed and simple really should increased in effectiveness with higher int/fai though, imo

You get like 10-11 shitty sub-200 damage lightning spears cast at 40 ATT in this game before having to chug blue dew. How is this any better?

What is the build I'm asking for? A tank or turtle?

I want knight tier armor, with a good shield, long poking weapon with HA, and defensive rings that focus on keeping me alive longer

And I stomp them on a daily basis with my vit+GH build, that it's only possible at SL 125. The same build, at SL 80, dies in a single 2kat combo.

>Who the fuck is Ocelotte?
They call him "Shalashaska"
and that's Major Ocelotte to you

Morne's can also be fully used without the faith requirement, the damage wont be that high but at that sl it wouldn't matter much

Because I can chug the dew and cast more instead of getting 5 shitty lighting spears and then having literally no more and no way to replenish

Has anyone got a spare Mirrah set? I fucked the quest up., I'm on PC.

>trying to make an outfit based on the guy in the black in this painting
>all i have is drakeblood helm and black leggings, can't decide on a torso

i just wanna be motherfucking edward of woodstock

It looks better and maybe poor to afford ps4 online

I did a pure caster on ds2 and win most duels. Like I win 95% of duels

how to beat katana run attack? Im not good.

Turtle. Tanks don't exist in ds3, unless you're prepared to use iron flesh.
Turtles are cancer though so you might as well go the whole way and use a straight/curved/paired sword.

Why do people use Morne's instead of Wolnir's?

They have the same WA except Wolnir's is actually good with a good moveset

There's not really a point to piling on methods of mitigating damage if your plan is to avoid it by blocking.

In ds2 there was a helmet that recovered your spells every couple mins

DS2, at least SOTFS had replenishment. Also if you bothered reading the post you originally responded to it kept the ashen estus.

you roll?

Parry or don't roll away