League of legends general /lolg/

best waifu edition
old:eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202083304-Permanent-Champion-Price-Reduction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you lissandra doesnt smile

reminder that Teemo is actually Te emo

Out of all the buzzwords that fly around on Veeky Forums, the worst has to be edgy. Like for fucks sake it has no meaning, you can use it on anything that contains blood/swearing/bones or parts of the skeleton/the color black and so on.

Is it really that much of a bad thing if a certain character/subject/story isnt all lolipops and sunshine?

Fucking team wtf

I hate LollL

xth for cute metal bf
I really want this skin

my date was cute

xth for pic related

Deadshot Jhin when?

I want to take a bite of Trundle's massive puffy blue donut and rub it on my face until it smell like his musk forever!

that image is fucking lit

Jinx bullying pics`?

any info about possible future champion price reductions?

bully my anus lol

Stop bullying Jinx. Jinx abuse is wrong!

It depends on the character (namely how nececary it is for him to ahve the above things you mentioned). No one calls Karth edgy for instance.

But I do agree, overused buzzword is overused.

support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202083304-Permanent-Champion-Price-Reduction
They follow this chart.
Altough I wouldn't be surprised they reduced the price of some shit since so many people are complaining about price vs low ip gains

Jinx a shit
can't compete with best girl

>Jinx a shit
MY JINXIE IS NOT FUCKING SHIT! SHE IS PERFECTION! SHE IS THE BEST AND I LOVE HER VERY MUCH! FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK SHE IS SHIT BECAUSE SHE IS NOT, YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID! I WANT HER SO BADLY, I REALLY DO. SHE'S THE BEST AND I WANT HER TO BE WITH ME! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A HATER, YOU FUCK! I LOVE JINX, THE LOOSE CANNON, BECAUSE SHE'S A CUTE AND VERY DESTRUCTIVE PERSON AND A LOVE HER BECAUSE OF THAT. SHE'S MY LITTLE QUEEN OF DESTRUCTION! MY LITTLE FLOWER OF CHAOS! EAT SHIT AND DIE, HATER! I LOVE JINX! I WANT HER TO HAVE MY BABIES!

literally poormans Vi

Who else here is Bronze/Silver?
#shitmetals

>be jinx
>lock in as 3rd pick and alt tab to change music/browse reddit
>game loads
>illaoi support
>oh christ why God
>shit on the vayne/janna anyways and fucking obliterate them in lane while flaming the shit out of illaoi
>Illaoi has no idea where to put wards and misses every skill
>I bought 5 pink wards and the illaoi bought zero
>mfw my MMR is this low

FUCKING KILL ME

Fuck the people that queue up as 'support' and only do shit meme picks because they have no idea how to actually play botlane.

Please drink a glass of bleach at your earliest convenience.

when twitchfag was ruining every thread a few months ago was when I first began using the filter system.

It has a final count of maybe 80 images and the simple joy of no longer having to look at Gfur crops was wonderful. This wonderful feeling was only topped by the fact that once I turned off my filter he was gone.

The fact that I'll have to turn it on again and start filtering your images made me angrier than I expected myself to be,

I hate you.

Why do you fags have to fight? Why can't you just leave each other alone and never have contact again?

No, you don't get it muchacho. There's 3 types that every character EVER created revolves around

The Edgy

The crazy randumb xxxd

Le Mary sue

And that's it. Of course, it's more of a venn diagram than a strict association but you get my drift.

You're trying too hard.

Just a friendly reminder that this is the latest attention that Riot has given kennen since his bloodmoon skin.

that or Phantom of the Opera

> an adc main flaming

What an unexpected chain of events

>being this defensive over a junkie
As expected of someone who admitted to being a cuck.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

beep boop

That splash came out before blood moon kennen I'm pretty sure

Where is Nautilus?

Is Kennen the only ninja yordle?

Yes it did sorry, but that was his only skin for years and this is the only thing he has been in recent splashes

Someone post it.
The image of lissandra fag getting BTFO.

Also how do i go about filtering the other cancer that plagues this gereral, lulu fags?

The splash is showing shens' team, the kinkou order. so it would make sense for it to be kennen

And then there is Rammus.

Mah Nigga

You had a shit Illaoi support. She's fun as fuck and best lane bully. If she can get an E off, good job you've effectively made them back for a bit.

Meme supports work, or can a lot of the times because the enemies don't really know how to react to it. That's talking from experience (recently fought an Amumu support that I swear had to have some hitbox detector.)

Your diaper-fur champion doesn't deserve shit

>make smurf to play with friends
>can't play with them because I got plat without actually trying

nice game lolbabs

I have lots of variations of all my pictures good luck filtering friend.

>it takes about 70-80 games to get a 6300 ip champion
wew lad

I believe all champs should have up to date skins lore and splashes, kennens' is due

>plays three of the most abused champs
>complains about ez game

You played yourself, son.

w-wait kennen is a diaper fur? i need source on that...

>Kennen
>Diaper fur

I mean there's being stupid and then there is just using buzzwords to get a (You)

You want to see the poster I told you about that I got from lcs yesterday?

> "I DIDN'T EVEN TRY"
> Yasuo
> Zed

Best dance. Best grill.

I want to fuck the robot

doesnt ezreal have a bunch of skill shots though?

Trundle has genital warts all up and down his ass crack and on the shaft of his penis.

holy fuck I hate nb3

so fake holy shit

do not doubt my autism on this
I wont see you again and be better off for it

h-hot
but you know what's hotter?
his big puffy blue donut

gay people were a mistake.

*beep* why don't people like me? *boop*

>spamming a q to reduce cd of everything
>w is a skillshot 3 times wide as anyhing else and passes through everything
>same for r except its global with even wider aoe

the skill ceiling of ez is low as fuck

thats like saying lux is hard because she has """skillshot((((s))))"""

El crócodilló

I asked you to deliver, nigger, and you never did.
By now I think you're just baiting my hopes and dreams.

Inb4 MANFACE

This is quite possibly the gayest post I've ever read in my life, assuming you're a guy of course.

t. loadeddiaper1983, Kennen Main

>one week later and still no announcement on ahri's contest pic

Contestguy ran with our mone- votes

Oh look some jungle/support main that thinks they're a martyr for playing a less desired role and therefore are immune to criticism :^)

fair point.

Holy shit that's disgusting
Getting DOWN with asian
As she looks like she's got down's
fat piece of shit

big blue troll flavored donut

at least she has nice tits.

ez skill ceiling is low but for an adc it's pretty high. I'm implying adc are easy. They are. Maybe corki is hard though.

>I have nothing to say so Im gonna just say he mains that champion!

Where did the big mean yordle bad touch you?

> "criticism"
More like
"OMG TEAM, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS FRONTLINING?"
"EVERYONE NEEDS TO BUILD TANK AND PEEL FOR ME"
"XERATH, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A FROZEN HEART YET?"

how do i 1v1 riven as yasuo?

He smells like shit. SHIT

not possible

Delivery times for contest pics increased a lot in the past few editions, it's normal, he's probably looking for an artist good enough to realize his vision

I wouldn't worry too much, pretty much all pics from the last contests were great even though they took a while

freeze lane

Waifu wars is a popular past time

Let me amend my statement for you user!

Diaper-fur isn't a buzzword afaik, just because people call you that so frequently doesn't mean we all have the same experience.

Build Frozen Mallet, Sunfire Cape, and either PD or Triforce, and then just hit her until she dies. Until you get those items you don't

If anyone wants help, link your op.gg. I'm a low diamond shitter, but I'll go over your profile with you and see if there's any obvious things you're missing. A question or two along with it is fine, but I play mid/jungle, so I'll know less outside of those lanes.

Will be doing this while eating lunch for the next 30 minutes or so.

idk why it posted upside down.
Im not in Australia

Who here /luxanna Crownguard waifu/?

>2016
> not wanting an aryan waifu

Lissandra and lulu cucks BTFO

Is Volibear good?

She's a bit too much of a slut for me, sorry.

>jungle
>lane

Poor form.

yes

but reksai outclasses him in every way

>have applied for the PBE months ago
>still no mail
at this point i might just buy one

>wanting some blonde bitch as your wife
>wanting garen and ezreals used goods
TOPKEK don't try to even fire shots at me

Rampage is booked so contestguy is looking for someone to mimic his style

I've seen that official art in a couple places, and every time it makes me happy.

The moment before a dunk,

About as good as Garen, probably a bit stonger 1v1. Ganks are fine if you take him jungle. His teamfight is shit though. And he gets kited/CC'd before he can use any of his skills.

if I ever wanted an ayran waifu

top tier til plat