We may have a Marquis/Crown Victoria thread?

We may have a Marquis/Crown Victoria thread?

P71 Master Race reporting in

Can Continentals play?

Also
>Inb4 wacker

Can you?! .... yes

fuck continentals

I've never liked Landau tops, but damn that cools good anyway.

Private me reporting for sploosh!

*looks

Fucking phone

Friend's neighbor got a Towncar

If it didn't have the spotlights and the pushbar, I'd have said that was an LX Sport.

It's the color for seattle pd so it still looks like a cop car here. Also black police interceptor trim. Don't really like the look of the steelies but still have them.

stupid sexy SPD

4.6 crown vicky reporting in

I had some professional pics taken

>tfw no fun stuff because Commiefornia.

Did you pay for these?

He admired my car so much he did it for free.

What do you mean? No push bars allowed in comiefornia?

I'm talking about headers and other bolt-ons.

240K reporting in. Just replaced the front suspension, shocks, and getting window tint redone. A few hundred dollars in parts and she rides like a dream again.

I thought about doing headers and shit to mine, but it's a 99. 4 years too early for all the factory goodies so I'd be shelling out a lot of money for specific headers and trying to play catch up with what the 03+ came with stock.

I did the J-mod to the transmission and put kyb shocks on it and called it a day. Comfortable land barge and I'll leave it that.

I really wanted a Crown Vic until I drove one. Navigating surface streets was like crusing through the Panama Canal. 2big4me

I live in oklahoma and have been enjoying the shit out of bolt on parts!

I miss my 00 CVPI. I still want to get another when i get the money and a place to put it. But i would least get a 06 up.

I would love to have an 06+. Only reason I have my 99 is because I aquired it ultra cheap from my parents. It needed some TLC. 06+ is the way to go for performance. Would love to turbo one to hell.